Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

Although Arbeitsvermittlung does have a certain similarity to the trained ear.

Arbeitsvermittlung - Working Settlement.

Guest Himler

And for those of you who were wondering:

Vorsprung durck technik means :

Superior German race will overcome all inferior races through technology

HH!

And for those of you who were wondering:

Vorsprung durck technik means :

Superior German race will overcome all inferior races through technology

HH!

i wasn't notified about anyone wondering? ;)

Superior German  race will overcome all inferior races through technology

Which they already did, but nobody noticed.

regards,

Hein

Being neutral in 1945 does not set a presedent.

I always spell that word precedent.

Gah! :D

My dear Godot, it pains me to say this, but that last post was below the standards of a Deathlist forum. I'm afraid that it cannot count towards your post total.

Regretfully,

Life Begins

I nivver did nuffing yr honour. I was kind of standing by the thread in my black patent thigh boots and just bent over for a light, honest.

Godot CFY

Gah! :D

My dear Godot, it pains me to say this, but that last post was below the standards of a Deathlist forum. I'm afraid that it cannot count towards your post total.

Regretfully,

Life Begins

I nivver did nuffing yr honour. I was kind of standing by the thread in my black patent thigh boots and just bent over for a light, honest.

And besides, LB@5oc, who the f*ck are you to talk about quality posting? Even if you're being sarcastic, you just look like a schmuk.

:o

Dying in a manner of speaking elsewhere, the latest Virgin £3.99 sale is offering shitloads of Love CDs.

Don't talk about F*****g love. All it does is haunt my life. I believe there is a demon who sends out evil love which that is led to dispair and sorrow.

shitloads of love, some of which is sh*t... apart from forever changes, it's a mixed bag. even the best of's are erratic. a bit like mr lee - and what was vindicator about? i-am-the-ghost-of-hendrix... right, arthur... but at his best he's great, just that newcomers should tread carefully. he's a good argument for early death or retirement in a career, ala morrison or syd.

sad to hear he's ill, but being blunt, given his age and health over the years, he's got to be a good bet not to pull through. so wher does that leave sky saxon and ? of the mysterians? they're getting on a bit. roky erickson seems ok these days, if a little portly. maybe these garage musos need a dead pool of their own. a dead carpool...

i'll get me coat.

Dying in a manner of speaking elsewhere, the latest Virgin £3.99 sale is offering shitloads of Love CDs.

Don't talk about F*****g love. All it does is haunt my life. I believe there is a demon who sends out evil love which that is led to dispair and sorrow.

Banshees, some people are getting rather annoyed about having to read about your love life on the forum.

There's a time and a place - it's called 'Dead Chat'. :pop:

Alternatively Banshees, for some good Love in your life get down to that Virgin sale and grab yerself Forever Changes and Da Capo at a give away price. Love, as in Love the band, can be relied on to deliver some good vibes on these albums.

Banshees, some people are getting rather annoyed about having to read about your love life on the forum.

Burn in hell Windsor - These are my forums and I can talk about anything I want.

Burn in hell Windsor - These are my forums and I can talk about anything I want.

Charming. I'm sure I will be burning in hell in due course.

By the way, when did you become owner of the domain? It would explain the faillings of the past week I suppose...

Charming. I'm sure I will be burning in hell in due course.

By the way, when did you become owner of the domain? It would explain the faillings of the past week I suppose...

Of course Grant Whitehouse is the owner of this wonderful place. Blame him since he has access to the Admin control panel.

I own these forums in a much different way.

Your arrogance blinds you, Banshees.

Go on then, entertain me. In what way do you own this these forums?

Your arrogance blinds you, Banshees.

Go on then, entertain me. In what way do you own this these forums?

Well you own a big part of it and so do several others. We have put more effort into these forums then most people put in there jobs or relationships. My effort is there as I have posted nearly 2000 times. That surely deserves an honor.

I have also been here much longer then most Deathlist members. I made my first visit in mid 2003. Visited more in 2004. Although I never really joined untill sometime later.

Well today is April 7 right? I remember going back to the night of last year - I drank a bit to much which I almost passed away. I then joined Deathlist 2 days later.

It's really been something for my time here. Without Deathlist I may have had alot more troubles because in the end I have met many great people and sometimes I don't know what I would do without them.

I do not own any part of this forum, I am a member like most others.

As for putting effort into the forum, I would hardly call sitting on my ass punching words in a keyboard effort.

Post count is also nothing becaue we do not post in 'quality' but in quantity.

Time at the forum also does not count for much - besides, this forum has only been up and running since October 2003 (I think). Mid 2003 eh? :pop:

So perhaps you ought to lower your opinion of your deathlist status.

I do not own any part of this forum, I am a member like most others.

As for putting effort into the forum, I would hardly call sitting on my ass punching words in a keyboard effort.

Post count is also nothing becaue we do not post in 'quality' but in quantity.

Time at the forum also does not count for much - besides, this forum has only been up and running since October 2003 (I think). Mid 2003 eh? :o

So perhaps you ought to lower your opinion of your deathlist status.

Windsor, my child,

Calm down - Nobody roams these forums like me. I mean come on man. Right after I make a nice post like that you have to bitch. If you don't want to consider yourself special then that is your problem. :D

It's now time to shut up - Captain Oats has drawn the line! :pop:

Most regrettably I have no jovial items to add to this topic, but it did bring a brief grin to my face and I hope it will do so for others as well.

I am still amazed at all the wonderful and diverse topics related to death which I am finding here. Amazing, absolutely amazing.

Most regrettably I have no jovial items to add to this topic, but it did bring a brief grin to my face and I hope it will do so for others as well.

I am still amazed at all the wonderful and diverse topics related to death which I am finding here. Amazing, absolutely amazing.

Hi Bennett,

Thanks for your 40+ posts today. A good rule-of-thumb on the DL might be "if I've nothing good to post, don't bother posting". That tends to help ensure that the threads are more fun for others to read. So thorough are we on DL, that there's a whole thread dedicated to this very subject.

Glad you're enjoying it so much but, like the countryside, let's leave the DL just as we found it...

Hi Bennett,

Thanks for your 40+ posts today. A good rule-of-thumb on the DL might be "if I've nothing good to post, don't bother posting". That tends to help ensure that the threads are more fun for others to read. So thorough are we on DL, that there's a whole thread dedicated to this very subject.

Glad you're enjoying it so much but, like the countryside, let's leave the DL just as we found it...

I did not mean to upset you. I would venture to say that at present I am just so enamored and intrigued by everything which I see here that I cannot help myself but to post when I see something of interest. Would not a moderator or other administrative official message me if I were straying from allowed guidelines?

Again, I am sorry Star Crossed if I have offended you, this was never my intent.

Don't worry yourself too much Bennet Cerf...I too was guilty of much over eagerness when I first joined and incurred the wrath of certain other members. I understand your enthusiasm, it's a bit like finding yourself in a free bar isn't it?

This is a great place, but it does take some getting used to. My only advice to you would be to listen to any advice chucked your way, but don't take anything too much to heart. Nobody means any malice here. Well, there's one or two, but you'll learn to 'cross to the other side of the forum' when you see them coming, lol.

You're perfectly right about the admin warnings by the way, but you'll find that people such as Star Crossed are trying to give you friendly advice to spare you that.

But, whatever you do, don't stop enjoying yourself. Have fun.

Don't worry yourself too much Bennet Cerf...I too was guilty of much over eagerness when I first joined and incurred the wrath of certain other members. I understand your enthusiasm, it's a bit like finding yourself in a free bar isn't it?

This is a great place, but it does take some getting used to. My only advice to you would be to listen to any advice chucked your way, but don't take anything too much to heart. Nobody means any malice here. Well, there's one or two, but you'll learn to 'cross to the other side of the forum' when you see them coming, lol.

You're perfectly right about the admin warnings by the way, but you'll find that people such as Star Crossed are trying to give you friendly advice to spare you that.

But, whatever you do, don't stop enjoying yourself. Have fun.

I agree. BHB, myself, a lot of people posted a lot on here when they first came. As long as you tone it down within a week or so, no one will really mind.

And don't mind Star Crossed, he's just a bully. He wants the forum to be run his way or the highway, despite being neither an admin or a moderator. I had tried to PM him on the issue, but he refused to be particularly swayed by reason. There's a neat little thing in your preferences where you can block users that try to bully you, that annoy you, or just generally disinterest you. Whoever that may be, it is a worthwhile addition to this forum.

And don't mind Star Crossed, he's just a bully. He wants the forum to be run his way or the highway, despite being neither an admin or a moderator.

Touch a raw nerve, did I? Diddums. As you're so quick to put words in my mouth, I'm sure you'll permit me to chuck a few more toys out of your pretty little pram...

For the record, I don't want the forum run "my way" (you wouldn't last 10 F*****g minutes if it were run "my way"); I want this forum to continue being the great forum that it is, DeathList.net, not some F*****g blogspace for every village idiot and his/her teenage cyber-buddies (most of whom, like slipknotbabe91, are actually 43, single, white, fat, male, naked and listed on the Sex Offenders Register) to use as their own personal fiefdom (look it up).

Everyone's entitled to their own voice here, it's a pretty easy-going forum. If the more post-happy members of this site wish to defend somebody's "right" to post any amount of F*****g nonsense anytime they like, fair enough. I, however, think more should be done to actively discourage those who come here with the sole intention of finding the answer to "what's next after Firing Squad Shooter?". If you've got some sort of ongoing persecution complex because of your high post count, CP, that's no longer my problem. We had a PM discussion about it and we agreed to differ in our views on what constitutes an enjoyable forum, so don't start airing our dirty F*****g laundry in public again unless you wish me to publicly retort.

As the less neanderthal-witted among our membership realise, I "bully" ;) people who blatantly post-whore because they are the scourge of the internet and they deserve it, not because I enjoy doing it. Have you actually read any of Bennett's posts, or are you blowing off steam publicly half-cocked again? If someone posted 25 posts in a day that I could laugh at, find interesting, or that were even vaguely relevant, I could handle it. Invariably, however, if someone's posting these sort of numbers, it's because their post-quality is badly deficient.

I don't know why so many of the responsible, intelligent members of this site sit back and take it in the ass like they've been force-fed Rohypnol, while the threads are clogged by these F*****g pond-life whose mission it is to blatantly take the piss out of this forum by gifting us 20-odd utterly useless posts per day. If you need a conversation, turn off your PC, go outside and get some F*****g friends, you no-mates C**t; don't clog up this forum with yet more F*****g drivel and sycophancy.

If LB@5O'Cerf, or whoever the latest whore-pest really is, wants to make a comment on every thread every twenty seconds like some ADHD-afflicted kiddywinkle, I'd imagine that they can jolly well F**k off to teenchatbox.com where that sort of thing is positively encouraged. Why these arseholes should come here, dumbing-down this site, is beyond me.

There are plenty of members who agree with me on this subject of post-whores and the tolerance/intolerance thereof. They probably care more about their "public persona" than I do, which is why I'm the only one visibly on a crusade against these F*****g cretins; I know deep down that I should really rise above the mire, let the idiots drift in and out of this forum like they always have and just concentrate on maintaining my own post quality without sullying myself in the foetid water of public grievance. Sometimes, however, I feel a line has to be drawn in the sand, beyond which the Life Begins At 5 O'Cerfs of this world should not cross. I couldn't care less what some F*****g no-mark teeners who've just discovered the internet think of me, just so long as they don't flood the forums I enjoy with meaningless F*****g drivel. Bunch of c**ts.

If you're reading this and you disagree with me, don't bother arguing; you probably don't have a broad enough vocabulary. Just label me a "post-nazi" or whatever, block me using your My Controls and go back to your miserable little monosyllabic post-whore forum-spamming. Just know that I'm not the only one who reads your pathetic posts and winces at their utter irrelevance.

p.s. CP, in the English language, sentences don't tend to start with the word "and". Also, it's "neither/nor", not "neither/or". Back to skool, then...

p.p.s. Whoops-a-daisy, I seem to have drifted a smidgeon off-topic there. My bad. Here's an Uzi Hitman link. It's in Hebrew, for all you polyglots out there. Well, either that or my PC is f**ked.

p.p.p.s. Mr. Swearfilter's working F*****g overtime this morning ffs, the F*****g pedantic little shitehawk.

Star Crossed Wrote:

If you're reading this and you disagree with me, don't bother arguing; you probably don't have a broad enough vocabulary.

I neither agree nor disagree really, which is probably a good thing as I readily admit that I could never match the vocabulary used in your post.

Is there a swear word you didn't use, lol? Sweary eloquence at its best and some F*****g good points made as well.