Sign in to follow this  
Godot

When Deathlisters Go Shopping

In MY world, curtains for children's rooms would be heavily lined and black.

Sounds very familiar.

I've just 'won' this cute rocking horse for my little darlings.

a veritable arsenal in the middle of Wood Green.

I think you'll find Arsenal's about a mile from Wood Green.

I've just added to my Rocky Horror collection by buying rare photographs from Perry Bedden's collection autographed by Perry himself.

I want to buy this but I'm afraid it would leave me too poor. :lol:

Perhaps a little over priced, but I won.

Windsor, with the utmost respect, you are a complete feckin' madman!

Not mad, just very weak. :flame2:

:flame2:

Not mad, just very weak. :flame2:

:flame2:

And rich....

The Boudette wants these atrocities !

Curtains....mmmm.....

:lol:

These little chappies may come in handy if you intend hanging those curtains up in a high-wear environment.

Just to be on the safe side.

The Boudette wants these atrocities !

Curtains....mmmm.....

:lol:

These little chappies may come in handy if you intend hanging those curtains up in a high-wear environment.

Just to be on the safe side.

Thank you Sir John. Management gurus aren't just useful in the boardroom then.

Believe it or not, I too have stupid friends.

You mean like the one who tried to sign you up at the Royal Forums nice and stealthily by giving your occupation as "male prostitute"? :shoot:

BTW, you're a student, aren't you, Windsor? How on earth do you come by enough money to afford that set of medals? You aren't digging up graves and selling the contents to the anatomy department at the local university, are you?

Believe it or not, I too have stupid friends.

You mean like the one who tried to sign you up at the Royal Forums nice and stealthily by giving your occupation as "male prostitute"? :unsure:

No - that was my friend who is currently studying at Edinburgh University...one of the brighter ones.

BTW, you're a student, aren't you, Windsor? How on earth do you come by enough money to afford that set of medals? You aren't digging up graves and selling the contents to the anatomy department at the local university, are you?

No comment.

:blink:

Which remeinds me, I was out doing actual shopping today at Argos.

The reason I tell you is that something rather odd happened in the shop.

I was waiting in line to pay for my goods and was listening to the person being served infront of me. Get this, they didn't want to buy the item, but just see it. Bloody Eastern Europeans.

It wouldn't be so bad but as I went to collect my item I noticed that everybody else had their items out the boxes to look before they bought.

Is this normal. Does everybody do this at Argos? Personally I just look at the catalogue image.

They were out of my favorite cereal the other afternoon at the local market. I was forced to trek another quarter mile to reach a place which could satisfy my needs. It made me quite sad and as evening approached my trusted valet, Diego offered to massage my feet and calves. I gladly accepted, thank goodness for help such as Diego, although his wife Marta is a pain to contend with, though she is a wonderful cook and housekeeper. Any suggests on how to rid my home of Marta and keep Diego? Gavin also loves Diego's foot rubs and would be devastated, positively devastated if Diego were to leave our employ. It could return Gavin to St.Joseph's for another year.

They were out of my favorite cereal the other afternoon at the local market. I was forced to trek another quarter mile to reach a place which could satisfy my needs.

I'm sure you could have taken the bus or phoned a taxi. Don't Diego or Martha drive? They could have given you a lift to save the whole foot rub thing.

Instead of cereal, why not have toast instead?

See, your just making life difficult for yourself so don't come here looking for sympathy over your quarter mile trek. Become a lazy bastard like me.

I'm sure you could have taken the bus or phoned a taxi. Don't Diego or Martha drive? They could have given you a lift to save the whole foot rub thing.

See, your just making life difficult for yourself so don't come here looking for sympathy over your quarter mile trek. Become a lazy bastard like me.

Due to their questionable status within the states and imigration laws, Diego and Marta are unable to obtain driving validation cards. As to the bus, I refuse to ride with common folk who so often insist upon perspiring in public. A taxi however might be an idea, I shall think on it, yes, that I will.

Due to their questionable status within the states and imigration laws, Diego and Marta are unable to obtain driving validation cards. As to the bus, I refuse to ride with common folk who so often insist upon perspiring in public. A taxi however might be an idea, I shall think on it, yes, that I will.

Hope I'm not butting into a private conversation but I think I should warn you that taxi drivers sometimes perspire in public too.

ok, who let Roger Irrelevant onto the Deathlist site?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hatstand

stay on topic, Bennett, or you won't be able to "cerf" this particular website much longer

As this is the 'When deathlisters go shopping thread', why not buy a car, learn to drive and drive to the store. Or a bike even. Or stock up on your cereal on advance.

As to the bus, I refuse to ride with common folk who so often insist upon perspiring in public.

That's the stuff Bennett, the 'loser cruiser' should be avoided at all costs.

I may be the weird one but I love to shop - online or offline. My husband lives in fear of me going near a shopping mall, and we live about three miles from a great one.

Currently I'm buying baseball stuff, stuff to spoil my pets with, books (always) and cookware. I'm also planning for my husband's birthday in a couple of weeks - I can spend some serious money for that if I'm not careful. :referee:

I love to shop.

Again, welcome! :unsure:

My new all-time favourite brand is Gsus Sindustries. They have some truly fabulous items but are, unfortunately, tres pricey. Their logo is a crown of thorns.

Again, welcome! :P

My new all-time favourite brand is Gsus Sindustries. They have some truly fabulous items but are, unfortunately, tres pricey. Their logo is a crown of thorns.

Wow - I went to the site. I've had too many kids and too many years for that stuff. <_< I like the designs, though. I can see the appeal.

Hello CarolAnn and welcome to the DL! :old:

I've just bought some great paint to decorate my son's room. It's all Crayola stuff, all really bright colours, plus some Chalkboard paint, some Magnetic paint and some Glow-In-The-Dark paint! I love decorating and I'm soooo excited!