Sign in to follow this  
scsibear

What Are You Doing For Easter

I am doing nothing much :lol:

A bit of gardening (weather permitting) and maybe a bit of shopping.

Nothing. :lol:

I'll arrange an egg hunt for my kids I suppose.

Mmmm.

I shall be doing the same, although I'm still finding the ones from last year that I hid just a little bit too high up for them to reach.

They'll be the 'good ones' then?

I'll be walking in the Lake District. May try to pop in to the only Maryports famous gay pub while I'm there.

Jesus "fried" on the cross, apparently..

Want chips wi' that, Hen?

I plan to spend Good Friday nursing a hangover acquired from going to Ladies' Night at the Cook County Saloon on Thursday night, Phase 1 of the birthday extravaganza. I plan to spend Easter Sunday in bed nursing the severe hangover resuting from the raucouse birthday celebrations of the night before.

I would imagine that I'll be getting round to writing the essays I've been going to do for two weeks now.

Need a helping hand Mr. Windsor?

Why not try these chaps?

Pleased to be of service.

I'll be walking in the Lake District. May try to pop in to the only Maryports famous gay pub while I'm there.

That would be the Steampacket I'm told. If you're heading that way perhaps you should check out this site, but hurry, or you'll miss the 40% discount on the Bruno Banani 'Don't play with me' thong.

I'll presume it has gone without saying (until now) that all of you God-fearing Christians, most importantly, will be celebrating the religious side of the festival too.

In the same way that people celebrate Jesus' birthday for xmas, and don't just buy loads of presents & get drunk a bit too often... :flame2:

This Easter I shall mostly be trying to get into the spirit of things by inhaling certain substances that will make me appreciate the taste of easter eggs much more vividly. Although to be fair I do that whether it's Easter or not. Easter is only more special insofar as I get to spend 4 days concentrating on doing it properly, and then choose from a much larger variety of munch than usual.

I sense the only walking I'll be doing is either to the fridge, or the nearest 24-hour petrol station, which is thankfully pretty nearby. If only they did take-aways. :lol:

Not sure what I'll be doing, wife is currently 8 months pregnant so who knows when she might go into labour.

one couple that were in the same parenting class as us had their baby a couple of weeks ago (it was 7 weeks premature) so I guess we'll just see what we feel like that day.

Most likely end up at a friends house who combines her birthday party with an Easter get-together

Not sure what I'll be doing, wife is currently 8 months pregnant so who knows when she might go into labour.

one couple that were in the same parenting class as us had their baby a couple of weeks ago (it was 7 weeks premature) so I guess we'll just see what we feel like that day.

Most likely end up at a friends house who combines her birthday party with an Easter get-together

How sweet - a Phantomette! Hope all goes well. (Is it your first?)

I will be adding the final touches to my Phd - and then, assuming it's accepted, you can all address me as Dr DevonDeathTrip ( or DDDT will suffice :lol: )

How sweet - a Phantomette! Hope all goes well. (Is it your first?)

Lady Die,

Many thanks, yes this is our first one, nursery is all decorated. The only thing that's needed is the baby.

And you're right with your guess, this one will be a Phantomette (ie a baby girl Phantom)

Will be working for all the Easter period except for Easter Sunday. Will probably be forced to watch the new series of Dotor Who

Me too, just found out I'm working Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday. :lol:

Oh joy.

I am having a big hole drilled in my jaw tomorrow, so I shall be spending Easter licking my wounds, like as not.

I am having a big hole drilled in my jaw tomorrow, so I shall be spending Easter licking my wounds, like as not.
Ouch. I hope you'll recover enough to have a wee dram at Easter.

I'll be at a LAN party, having a wee dram between gaming sessions.

regards,

Hein

Ouch. I hope you'll recover enough to have a wee dram at Easter.

Hein

No, sadly I have to take antibiotics which appear designed to fell a good-sized horse, so I expect I'll be abdjuring the gravy for a week or so.

:lol:

My vurrent opl;ans are to stay7 at ho,e or go to th e local bar for a few drinks if I stayy home I will nkmost likely nbe fdreessed nicely in clean underwear and black sockks so I xcan canwedr the door if neeed be. for the deliverrrey man from the store after noon whernn derinrks aree legaly sold here on sundaYs.

Not to beer to worrieed gthough everyone since I bought a full case4e of gin lasted evning and witll get more supplies tlomorrow,

daraned computter keys atrse all over the pallce toaday/ i; m goinh bacvk to bed.,

it's not the keyboard, is it. you can tell us, you're amongst friends. the delivery man you're planning on charming with your clean undies is from the off-license, isn't he?

My vurrent opl;ans are to stay7 at ho,e or go to th e local bar for a few drinks if I stayy home I will nkmost likely nbe fdreessed nicely in clean underwear and black sockks so I xcan canwedr the door if neeed be. for the deliverrrey man from the store after noon whernn derinrks aree legaly sold here on sundaYs.

Not to beer to worrieed gthough everyone since I bought a full case4e of gin lasted evning and witll get more supplies tlomorrow,

daraned computter keys atrse all over the pallce toaday/ i; m goinh bacvk to bed.,

Sorry to laugh Bruno, especially if you're being serious, but you just made me spill my drink. :lol:

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

I salute your dedication to the path of the piss-head, if only I had such dedication, I'm a mere part-time piss head by comparison.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

I salute your dedication to the path of the piss-head, if only I had such dedication, I'm a mere part-time piss head by comparison.

I wish I had the money to be even a part time pi55head

i will be watching my children as they gouge the eyes out of their chocalate bunnies and scream "stop staring at me!!!!"

an old family tradition.

.................I sense the only walking I'll be doing is either to the fridge, or the nearest 24-hour petrol station, which is thankfully pretty nearby. If only they did take-aways. :shoot:

Surely all petrol stations do take aways? Or do you have to drive round and round the forecourt until all the petrol that you've just bought has gone?

.................I sense the only walking I'll be doing is either to the fridge, or the nearest 24-hour petrol station, which is thankfully pretty nearby. If only they did take-aways. :shoot:

Surely all petrol stations do take aways? Or do you have to drive round and round the forecourt until all the petrol that you've just bought has gone?

Erm, I meant deliveries.. I see there may be a few problems associated with having to 'eat in'; cigarette sales for one would probably be banned pretty quickly if all items had to be consumed on premises. :(