maryportfuncity

Jill Sinclair

All these suggestive comments clearly made by a bunch of low lives! I mean yes i did find this website by looking on a search engine hopeing to find some tributes, but i find a bunch of insensitive geeks that sit and talk about people deaths or how there going to die! Seriously, grow up, get a job and a life and stop F*****g around with stupid sh*t! You know what, F**k it, i cant be arsed to waste any more time on you people. If you want to carry on with you immature comments and timewasting sh*t then thats fine, but dont bark back at someone who is merely concerned at what is being written about someone he knows well. I am a 40 year old man, with a great job, wife kids, house car everything and your all probably spotty teenagers who live with your parents with nothing better to do than take drugs and steal whisky from your dads. So F**k Right OFf you little f***kers. Grow up!

I concur with my esteemed colleague Alphonsin; your limited punctuation, spelling and grammar skills somewhat undermine the 'good job' claims and your somewhat superior tone.

Incidentally, we're not spotty geeks, something that's been established as various facts relating to employment etc. have appeared on other threads. We are - however - a bit rock 'n' roll in some of our posting. I'd have thought those involved in record production would appreciate that.

Go well and please pass on our regards to Jill

• Like 1

All these suggestive comments clearly made by a bunch of low lives! I mean yes i did find this website by looking on a search engine hopeing to find some tributes, but i find a bunch of insensitive geeks that sit and talk about people deaths or how there going to die! Seriously, grow up, get a job and a life and stop F*****g around with stupid sh*t! You know what, F**k it, i cant be arsed to waste any more time on you people. If you want to carry on with you immature comments and timewasting sh*t then thats fine, but dont bark back at someone who is merely concerned at what is being written about someone he knows well. I am a 40 year old man, with a great job, wife kids, house car everything and your all probably spotty teenagers who live with your parents with nothing better to do than take drugs and steal whisky from your dads. So F**k Right OFf you little f***kers. Grow up!

Lets see you fare according to the RFC 616 award :unsure:

1. [0] The post states that the members of DeathList.net are sick.
  2. [0] The post states that a relative or friend of the writer died recently.
  3. [0] The post states that a living relative or friend of the writer suffers from cancer or some other terminal disease.
  4. [1] If the post is written in a topic about a person, living or dead, the post states or infers that the subject is above criticism.
  5. [1] The post states or infers that the poster is morally or intellectually superior to the members of DeathList.net.
  6. [1] The post contains one or more obscenities.
  7. [0] The post states or infers a wish of a painful or imminent death on the members of DeathList.net.
  8. [1] The post states or infers a wish that the members of DeathList.net to go to hell.
  9. [0] The post contains five or more misspelt words. Obvious typos do not count as spelling mistakes, nor do accepted spelling variants.
  10. [1] The post contains two or more grammatical errors.
  11. [0] The post contains one or more instances of misuse of "there / their / they're / there're".
  12. [0] The post contains one or more instances of misuse of "your/ you're".
  13. [0] The post contains one or more instances of "alot" instead of "a lot".
  14. [1] The post contains one or more instances of the pronoun "I" in lower case.
  15. [1] The post contains five or more instances of bad interpunction and capitalisation.
  16. [0] The post contains three or more instances of a multisyllabic word written in ALL CAPS.
  17. [0] The post is written in one case only (lower case or capital).
  18. [0] The post contains one or more instances of consecutive question marks (??) or exclamation marks (!!).
  19. [0] The post contains l33t5PE@K or AOLese.
  20. [0] The post speaks about the poster in the third person
  21. [1] The post contains one or more direct contradictions.
  22. [1] The post contains one or more statements that are widely agreed on to be false.
  23. [1] The post tries to rebut a statement that was not made in a previous post in the topic.
  24. [0] The post contains one or more email addresses.
  25. [0] The post contains one or more threats of physical violence. Warnings are considered threats.

The DLRI of this post is (10/25)*100 = 40. Must try harder. :P

• Like 1

Guest Ad V

Ok listen, i apologise for my earlier comments and i apologise if i might have fuelled any of you into a rage but at the time Jill was still really ill and still now she remains nothing but a lifeless figure sitting in a chair all day eating through a tube. I didnt mean to go off on one but at the time of reading my state allowed me to pressume your comments as disrespectful. You can all take this as an ok i f**ked up moment and carry on with the rest of this thread.

Cheers

ad

Ok listen, i apologise for my earlier comments and i apologise if i might have fuelled any of you into a rage but at the time Jill was still really ill and still now she remains nothing but a lifeless figure sitting in a chair all day eating through a tube. I didnt mean to go off on one but at the time of reading my state allowed me to pressume your comments as disrespectful. You can all take this as an ok i f**ked up moment and carry on with the rest of this thread.

Thanks for the update on her wellbeing, even if it isn't very positive.

I know it's in poor taste, like. But what if Jill Sinclair were signed up to mastermind sessions for the next Edwin Collins album?

That'd be like summat even Samuel Beckett couldn't have dreamed up!

Well, somebody's next door neighbour, obviously.

Involved in record production and ownership and control of ZTT Records, high profile label of the eighties, co-run with her husband Trevor Horn. Frankie Goes to Hollywood remain their biggest stars ever.

The original shooting story is still online here, explaining who she is.

air auction bb gun

Interesting that link appeared in a connected type of thread, has spam gone intelligent?

Yeah, there was a sense of cutting and pasting to create something new yet strangely familiar in a subconcious kind of way, like The Art of Noise used to do on ZTT records.

"the first cut won't hurt at all

the second only makes you wonder

the third will have you on your knees

you start bleeding I start screaming"

Chorus from Duel by Propaganda of ZZT records

May be I should have dug this out earlier (Or not bothered)

Razor

air auction bb gun

Interesting that link appeared in a connected type of thread, has spam gone intelligent?

I think so as I have made the casual observation that lots of spam seems to appear after this post in the Jimmy Carter thread...

I've got the picture to prove it.

girls_night_out.jpg

Six years down the line, I was wondering if Jill was still with us.

And she is. Or was in 2012. Sort of, anyway.

She is not in a coma. Her brain was damaged irreversibly. 'She cannot speak, move, or smile. The only expression she can show is of discomfort.'

Trev, you've got to stop playing those Buggles records to her.

getmecoat.gif

• Like 1

Six years down the line, I was wondering if Jill was still with us.

And she is. Or was in 2012. Sort of, anyway.

She is not in a coma. Her brain was damaged irreversibly. 'She cannot speak, move, or smile. The only expression she can show is of discomfort.'

Trev, you've got to stop playing those Buggles records to her.

getmecoat.gif

Jill Sinclair, who was a tall striking and strident woman with lustrous dark hair, a power house of a woman who liked to call the shots and did.

Oops

One of our most notable ranter fire magnets too...

Can't find a link as yet but Jill Sinclair, wife of Trevor Horn and co-founder of ZTT Records, has died.

Can't find a link as yet but Jill Sinclair, wife of Trevor Horn and co-founder of ZTT Records, has died.

And ranter fire magnet hereabouts.

I still can't see any news about this but my sympathy goes out to Trevor and his family if it is true.

A very sad situation all round.