Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

Alf Pearson

Hmm, I wonder if certain obit writers read this forum. Then Oddstocks post would have been his own downfall. :lol:

Nah, but the timing is quite amusing.

Hmm.... Like MSC said, maybe I should've just gloated in the comfort of my own home. It seems suspicious that all of a sudden obits fly in. Damn you The Independent. If they do read this forum, maybe John McDowall can get his deserved full obit too?

Well, I am a man of my word and the avatar shall be changed in due course.

Hmm.... Like MSC said, maybe I should've just gloated in the comfort of my own home. It seems suspicious that all of a sudden obits fly in. Damn you The Independent. If they do read this forum, maybe John McDowall can get his deserved full obit too?

The real gripe I have about the Independent's obits is that the link is too fecking long! Not enough space in the database for it to go in...

Let's see who's watching:

Ellen Riley!

The real gripe I have about the Independent's obits is that the link is too fecking long! Not enough space in the database for it to go in...

Let's see who's watching:

Ellen Riley!

Wasn't that talented actress Mila Parély simply marvellous in Jean Cocteau's La Règle du Jeu? And yet so under-appreciated in the mainstream British press.

If the Indie fancy doing an obituary for Lisa Lynch, despite her not actually being dead, that'd be much appreciated.

OOOHHHHH...

this is sad news.....I missed the passing of poor Alf .

I picked him a few years back Im sure.....