Banshees Scream

Rebecca De Winter

Clarissa! Just spotted this thread. You go girl :P

Wasn't intending to post here again, but had to add my name to your fan club thread!

Speak to you later.

Clarissa your above him now. Your a Deathlist member. Don't even talk to this crazed fan, he sounds like a clown using ebonics over the internet. He's not your boyfriend or anything is he?

WTF??? Have you actually read my posts in the 'Dickie' thread BS? I think you'll find I ain't a man - at least not the last time I looked :(

Accept my apologies deeply. I had no idea you were a woman. Tommorow I will read through the thread and see what is going on. Again i'm sorry, I wasn't thinking.

Thankfully no one else has ever said that before ;) Tis ok, I can see your infatuation is making you oblivious to all but Lady C's posts, so I accept your heartfelt apology.

Has anyone noticed that since the avalanche of posts from Banshee's favourite Sheila dumped on the site there have been relatively few postings from some of our most dependable female posters. Is this femme fetale with the Dickie fixation driving them away? Carol Ann wasn't impressed.

I haven't been scared away by LCR's arrival, just a little wierded out by the huge passion she has shown for dear old Dickie. He is just a man after all... and no Columbo either! Before comments start flooding in about how sad my life must be for not understanding LCR's passion, I do have passion for things, my family being just one, but I find LCR's obsession just a little creepy. That said, she's hugely entertaining and feisty, and will no doubt rip me apart for my slightly negative comments... especially the one about ROS being just a man.

Has anyone noticed that since the avalanche of posts from Banshee's favourite Sheila dumped on the site there have been relatively few postings from some of our most dependable female posters. Is this femme fetale with the Dickie fixation driving them away? Carol Ann wasn't impressed.

I don't know, but what I do know is that this thread is rather like a car crash up on the motorway- you just can't stop looking, whilst realising that you really shouldn't...

At the end of the day, I'm just pleased Banshees has found a friend.

Although looking at the timings of his posts I do hope that this wasn't some drunken, one nighter thing that he's now regretting.

Sitting there, looking at his switched off PC and thinking, 'no, I didn't, did I? Did I?'

Does that include me?

I have been too busy with work to do too much posting. :P

WTF??? Have you actually read my posts in the 'Dickie' thread BS? I think you'll find I ain't a man - at least not the last time I looked :P

Can anyone look?

:(

Does that include me?

I have been too busy with work to do too much posting. :P

Clearly not. But I have a theory about women's intuition and Six's comment about being a "little wierded" suggests there is something in it. I too have felt a little wierded by the revitalised Dickie O' thread even though, like BHB, it draws me like a moth to a candle. I'm eagre to see the first love poem from Banshees. Will he compare her to a red red rose that's newly sprung in June, or will it be some graceful Ozzie feature such as the Black Stump?

it draws me like a moth to a candle :P . I'm eagre to see the first love poem from Banshees. Will he compare her to a red red rose that's newly sprung in June, or will it be some graceful Ozzie feature such as the Black Stump?

A red rose, Nah. A black stump, Boring. Flattering and eye brow lifting words that define the moment? Yes. But I think that I will leave it at talk for now.

WTF??? Have you actually read my posts in the 'Dickie' thread BS? I think you'll find I ain't a man - at least not the last time I looked :(

Can anyone look?

;)

I'd let you darling, but can this thread really cope with anymore sexual tension? :P

It's not that lacking in other females. Am I Dead is around, Handy; our Manx Minx keeps dropping in and as for some of the others - like Vinegar Tits - their arrivals are inconsistent and hard to predict, worth waiting for mind.

Well I think BS and Lady C make quite the prefect couple.

Perfect couple of what I'm not sure mind

A couple? Who told you that? We are just friends Handrejka. I think your a in the closet drinker. A couple sips of whisky just about an hour go?

A couple? Who told you that? We are just friends Handrejka. I think your a in the closet drinker. A couple sips of whisky just about an hour go?

BS my friend. Look carefully at the above post. I didn't say you are a couple, just that you would make a good one.

Handy, what the hell is on your avatar, it looks like a rabbit riding a vibrator, or summat.

Handy, what the hell is on your avatar, it looks like a rabbit riding a vibrator, or summat.

I think the rabbit is taking her fish for a walk and that's a poo bag in her hand.

Whatever it is that little cord leading away to the left probably means it's a phone....or a real vibrator!

Whatever it is that little cord leading away to the left probably means it's a phone....or a real vibrator!

Vibrators don't have cords MPFC. Oh and it's Bugs in drag and if you came into chat more foten you'd know why.

Some old vibrators do have cords, in fact there's a cracking set piece in an early Woody Allen movie where one he has plugged into the mains starts sparking.

Some old vibrators do have cords, in fact there's a cracking set piece in an early Woody Allen movie where one he has plugged into the mains starts sparking.

Gives a whole new meaning to that tingle.

And you girls know so much about vibrators because........?

Because we are open minded, experimental and not constrained by society's archaic attitudes about sex. Oh, and because I was raised by a hippie.

• Like 1

Join the DL Chat Lady CR and you will find out all about them, I think the masterclass on the 'Rampant Rabbit' was 3 weeks ago, the repeat can be seen this coming Sunday at 6.10p.m., coincides with 'Songs of Praise' :unsure: .

Because we are open minded, experimental and not constrained by society's archaic attitudes about sex. Oh, and because I was raised by a hippie.

Touche, CA.

Join the DL Chat Lady CR and you will find out all about them, I think the masterclass on the 'Rampant Rabbit' was 3 weeks ago, the repeat can be seen this coming Sunday at 6.10p.m., coincides with 'Songs of Praise' :unsure: .

Honey, I know as much about them as I would ever need to know...but thanks for the tip...