Banshees Scream

Rebecca De Winter

And you girls know so much about vibrators because........?

Because we are open minded, experimental and not constrained by society's archaic attitudes about sex. Oh, and because I was raised by a hippie.

Actually I think society has takin a huge step in the course of sexual freedom. The world has changed rapidly over the past fifty years.

Because we are open minded, experimental and not constrained by society's archaic attitudes about sex. Oh, and because I was raised by a hippie.

Actually I think society has takin a huge step in the course of sexual freedom. The world has changed rapidly over the past fifty years.

And, thankyou, Shere Hite, for that enlightening thought....

It's right mind, there's even a gay pub in Workington!

[/quo

Not disputing that it's right - if course it is...but there are some people who don't know it happened or would prefer to ignore the fact that it did!!

There's a smutty remark to be made there by a lesser man than I.

Join the DL Chat Lady CR and you will find out all about them, I think the masterclass on the 'Rampant Rabbit' was 3 weeks ago, the repeat can be seen this coming Sunday at 6.10p.m., coincides with 'Songs of Praise' :unsure: .

Honey, I know as much about them as I would ever need to know...but thanks for the tip...

Join the DL Chat Lady CR and you will find out all about them, I think the masterclass on the 'Rampant Rabbit' was 3 weeks ago, the repeat can be seen this coming Sunday at 6.10p.m., coincides with 'Songs of Praise' :unsure: .

Honey, I know as much about them as I would ever need to know...but thanks for the tip...

In the absence of a "lesser man", I'll do it...How about the tip of your.......nose, Anubis? - I can't believe I said that...

In the absence of a "lesser man", I'll do it...How about the tip of your.......nose, Anubis? - I can't believe I said that...

There's a phrase that seems to fit you to a "T" Lady Clarissa: real chilli hot stuff.

Is it on the Cockermouth road by any chance?

Join the DL Chat Lady CR and you will find out all about them, I think the masterclass on the 'Rampant Rabbit' was 3 weeks ago, the repeat can be seen this coming Sunday at 6.10p.m., coincides with 'Songs of Praise' :D .

There's a phrase that seems to fit you to a "T" Lady Clarissa: real chilli hot stuff.

Stop it, you're turning me on.....

Even by my low standards this is a fairly pointless thread. That's not to say some of the posts themselves aren't entertaining.

Cockermouth! :D

I wasa thinking about starting a thread called 'I've not started my own thread before so here goes', would that be any good?

Other than that, my only ideas so far are 'Weather; what's it like outside now?' or 'Cheeses Squirrels & Pubs' although I've kind of been saving the last one for a full-on website.

My point is, with idiots like me who can take any thread off topic at the drop of a hat, surely starting one to say 'hello' to a member is asking for trouble. And from one in a position of great power, no less. :D

As I recall there is a 'welcome' thread where people can choose to introduce themselves; failing that PM's are quite good for sending personal messages.

By the way hi there Lady Clarissa Richmond, I hope you have fun here, but in a responsible way of course.

Cockermouth, ten miles roughly - town centre to town centre - from Maryport, my l'al sister works just outside the place.

What's worse than being from Cockermouth?

Mebbe being stuck in sCUNThorpe.

Even by my low standards this is a fairly pointless thread. That's not to say some of the posts themselves aren't entertaining.

Cockermouth! :D

I wasa thinking about starting a thread called 'I've not started my own thread before so here goes', would that be any good?

Other than that, my only ideas so far are 'Weather; what's it like outside now?' or 'Cheeses Squirrels & Pubs' although I've kind of been saving the last one for a full-on website.

My point is, with idiots like me who can take any thread off topic at the drop of a hat, surely starting one to say 'hello' to a member is asking for trouble. And from one in a position of great power, no less. :D

As I recall there is a 'welcome' thread where people can choose to introduce themselves; failing that PM's are quite good for sending personal messages.

By the way hi there Lady Clarissa Richmond, I hope you have fun here, but in a responsible way of course.

Thanks, I think.....responsible? Moi? Oh, please! But, definitely having fun.....

Stop it, you're turning me on.....

.....said the judge

Now I know you're lying.

Join the DL Chat Lady CR and you will find out all about them, I think the masterclass on the 'Rampant Rabbit' was 3 weeks ago, the repeat can be seen this coming Sunday at 6.10p.m., coincides with 'Songs of Praise' :D .

As you all must know by now The Pooka is a woman. I'll be there in the Chat Room to listen to your stories girls.

As you all must know by now The Pooka is a woman. I'll be there in the Chat Room to listen to your stories girls.

In the immortal words of Martin Freeman....ya wha.....oh I.......I dunno....

Join us, you know you want to...

Join us, you know you want to...

LOL!!

LOL!!

Oh dear. That last post is certainly going to piss off a few moderators.

Especially one of our Australian friends...er members.

LOL!!

And some Yorkshire folk too!

What is LOL? Ludicrous outrageous language?

I'd just like to say that I think Lady CR has injected a new lease of life into DL. :sick:

I'd just like to say that I think Lady CR has injected a new lease of life into DL. :sick:

Surely we need an injection of Death into DeathList.

She's a fine young woman.

LOL!!

And some Yorkshire folk too!

What is LOL? Ludicrous outrageous language?

I'm betting that most of the members of DL are around half my age, so do you expect me to believe that you don't know all the internet lingo? Or is this another one of your little jokes? Translation - LOL means Laugh Out Loud, for those of you who really don't know all the abbreviations used on the net.

Cheers, Lady Die! I like your style, posting without sniping....