Death Watch Beatle

Steven Tyler

1 hour ago, Toast said:

I was speaking generally rather than focusing on one particular case. And yes, mostly the boyfriends were older as boys our own age tended to be immature.  Girls on the whole grow up sooner than boys, although there are always exceptions.

I understand that but the debate herein is about one specific case and - apologies if I misinterpreted -  it appeared to me that you were defending Tyler's actions by saying teenage girls get horny. I'd still wager that the boyfriends of the vast majority of 16 year old girls are not 26 year old men.

Twenty-six year old men don't generally go out with sixteen year old girls. There's a name for those that do. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, time said:

I understand that but the debate herein is about one specific case and - apologies if I misinterpreted -  it appeared to me that you were defending Tyler's actions by saying teenage girls get horny. I'd still wager that the boyfriends of the vast majority of 16 year old girls are not 26 year old men.

Twenty-six year old men don't generally go out with sixteen year old girls. There's a name for those that do. 

Rock stars!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, time said:

I understand that but the debate herein is about one specific case and - apologies if I misinterpreted -  it appeared to me that you were defending Tyler's actions by saying teenage girls get horny.

I said I agreed with Ulitzer re his point about 16 year olds.  I didn't mention Tyler at all.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Toast said:

Agree with Ulitzer, and I've said as much before.  When I was that age (and younger), half the girls in my class at school were at it like rabbits.   Nobody was being coerced or abused, it was just natural desires.  I'm continually shocked by how puritanical the young of today are compared with my generation. :blink:

Would this be a good time to mention that when I stayed in the  Crowne Plaza Hotel in Glasgow over ten years ago in 2011 and McFly was doing a concert at the Hydro and were known to be staying in my Hotel on a reserved floor. There must have been 40 or 50 teenage girls aged 16 and 17 waiting around the hotel , the lobby , reception,  restaurant,  shop and other places trying to get a shag with band members and going by some of the hustle bustle commotion and noise in the hotel in the early hours

some of them succeeded!

A group of about 5 girls  wore a t shirt  saying Busted Fuck me!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4