Tempus Fugit

Farrah Fawcett

7 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Good call. I was checking Lee Majors recent personal history out of curiosity as today is listed as his birthday and there are no notable or listed significant changes in his health since he had surgery in 2003.

A contender for future lists for sure even for the official deathlist but at the moment all there seems to be said about Lee Majors is :birthday: 79 today (with a decent expectation of reaching the big 80). 

A devilishly handsome guy but a bit on the sexist side going by past stories! 

Dude, they can always rebuild him.  Better than he was before.  Better.  Faster.  Stronger.
Bad call.

SC

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Obviously off your tits on something. Fair played. I was looking up entries for the Aga Khan. All puns intended.

• Confused 1

Thank you for bring up a topic five years old of someone whose already dead to make that comment.

• Like 3

On 27/06/2009 at 20:48, BrunoBrimley said:

She was rather frightening in Logan's Runyon (the unknown sequel to Logan's Run based on the unknown chef of Damon Runyon and his relationship to the Aga Khan).

I will try to miss her but didn't follow her carreer too much. Hope she's at peace now.

This for TQR. This is the entry on Farrah Fawcett I was replying to. "Obviously off your tits on somethingetc etc 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1