Tempus Fugit

Farrah Fawcett

So when was the fist report of liver cancer? I'll re-aprease my prognosis to five weeks tops from that date.

Fist report? Poor bitch, she's really suffering, isn't she?

So when was the fist report of liver cancer? I'll re-aprease my prognosis to five weeks tops from that date.

I went on Foxnews.com and they reported the cancer had spread to her liver, she's lost all of her hair, weight has dropped to 86 lbs. and that she has stopped all of the treatment. Her son Redmond was allowed out of jail to visit her. I don't think that she'll make it to the end of the month. She was one of the hottest women from the 70's in my book.

I went on Foxnews.com and they reported the cancer had spread to her liver, she's lost all of her hair, weight has dropped to 86 lbs. and that she has stopped all of the treatment. Her son Redmond was allowed out of jail to visit her. I don't think that she'll make it to the end of the month. She was one of the hottest women from the 70's in my book.

Fox News.

Was it the Bill O'Reilly show?

<_<

86lbs is quite a bit higher than was de-cryed a while back, but if she's in a coma then they may as well transfer her to a hospis and not bother with any more treatment.

Fox News.

<_<

No. Just foxnews.com. Not Bill O'Reilly show.

Fox News.

<_<

It was also reported on Radaronline.com, refer to article of Farrah's father visiting her in hospital.

Fox News.

<_<

It was also reported on Radaronline.com, refer to article of Farrah's father visiting her in hospital.

Tracing this back gives a date of 6th of April so in fact that was pretty much 5 weeks ago today!

when's the 6 million dollar man going to muscle in on the action?

He's not half the man he used to be since this Global Financial Crisis shenanigans.

She was one of the hottest women from the 70's in my book.

Hopefully the pages were laminated.

Not content with just one, supposedly there is a second cancer special in the works...

Second cancer special? Are they going to announce the cancer is spreading??? :rolleyes:

Not content with just one, supposedly there is a second cancer special in the works...

Second cancer special? Are they going to announce the cancer is spreading??? :rolleyes:

Maybe this mean things aren't as bad as they seem for Farrah. Maybe this second part will be about her miraculous, impropable path to recovery?????

Maybe all this overhyping of Farrah's illness is all just a ploy for Ryan O'Neal to make some quick earned cash???

This has to be a first, even for reality television, a secondary tumour documentary!

Imagine being in the room when they first thought of that, I'll bet the genius behind it is still suffering from the bruises on his back with all that patting.

Farrah has apparently agreed to marry Ryan O'Neal, a sure sign it can't be long.

A Goody indicator

Farrah has apparently agreed to marry Ryan O'Neal, a sure sign it can't be long.

A Goody indicator

Farrah Fawcett has been hospitalised in California and is said to be undergoing urgent treatment.

Jeez. This is getting pathetic.

okay, I'll tell you what I really think. Ryan O'Neal is using Farrah. He's exploiting her illness for his own personal gain. He previously hyped up Farrah's illness, even to the point claiming that Farrah was clinging onto her "last days" in order to draw attention to the documentary which aired about a month ago.

Now Ryan O'neal is again trying to exploit Farrah's illness and overhyping her "inevitable death" in order to gain attention. His wedding to Farrah is also being used to attract media attention as well as allow Ryan O'Neal to access Farrah's financials.

At this point, I seriously think it's merciful to let her just die.

A Goody indicator

Farrah Fawcett has been hospitalised in California and is said to be undergoing urgent treatment.

Jeez. This is getting pathetic.

okay, I'll tell you what I really think. Ryan O'Neal is using Farrah. He's exploiting her illness for his own personal gain. He previously hyped up Farrah's illness, even to the point claiming that Farrah was clinging onto her "last days" in order to draw attention to the documentary which aired about a month ago.

Now Ryan O'neal is again trying to exploit Farrah's illness and overhyping her "inevitable death" in order to gain attention. His wedding to Farrah is also being used to attract media attention as well as allow Ryan O'Neal to access Farrah's financials.

At this point, I seriously think it's merciful to let her just die.

...or....

His long-standing love is approaching her imminent death due to a terrible disease and he wants to give her some happiness in her final days. It's probably her wish that they seal their commitment in life before the finality of death, and in some way, make a public commitment to their love for each other.

That you are more focused on the former rather than the latter, says more about you and your perspective on life, than it does about Ryan and Farrah.

...or....

His long-standing love is approaching her imminent death due to a terrible disease and he wants to give her some happiness in her final days. It's probably her wish that they seal their commitment in life before the finality of death, and in some way, make a public commitment to their love for each other.

That you are more focused on the former rather than the latter, says more about you and your perspective on life, than it does about Ryan and Farrah.

I think your response also says a lot about you....

Mills and Boon anyone?

...or....

I think your response also says a lot about you....

Mills and Boon anyone?

LOL. Hardly. My point being optimistic rather than pessimistic.

Not just pessimistic Honez. What you were highlighting were the kind of deeply cynical, energy sapping views that are dragging down societies all over the world in a corrosive spiral that feeds off itself. But to highlight this invites even more cynicism because cynicism rules. It's what makes me so deeply cynical about everything. Death? Bring it on.

To quote Marvin the paranoid android: "What's the point?"

...or....

Or maybe......Mods and Boon

Last rites have been given, reportedly.

Can't be long now... :crossbone:

Guest Sixtyten

Dead according to BBC Website.

No full story yet.