Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Ross Davidson

You don't want to say anything that might annoy Typhoid Harry as if you do he'll suspend your posting ability for 24hrs like he did to me, and has recently done to Bruno.

I will have a talk with Typhoid Harry.

You don't want to say anything that might annoy Typhoid Harry as if you do he'll suspend your posting ability for 24hrs like he did to me, and has recently done to Bruno.

Indeed, he seems to like taking strict action against members he doesn't like. Most mods just use the warning system but thats obviously not good enough for this twat.

Weatherman90, he is itching to ban you so you had better be on your best behaviour.

Banshees, stop grovelling.

Indeed, he seems to like taking strict action against members he doesn't like. Most mods just use the warning system but thats obviously not good enough for this twat.

Weatherman90, he is itching to ban you so you had better be on your best behaviour.

Who the F**k is Typhoid Harry?

See you in 24 hours...

Seriously though...only been away a week...I'm familiar with Typhoid Harry's name, but why is he suddenly banning people?

Who the F**k is Typhoid Harry?

See you in 24 hours...

Seriously though...only been away a week...I'm familiar with Typhoid Harry's name, but why is he suddenly banning people?

Typhoid Harry is a tit, end of.

Come on TH do your worst you big tough moderator, now if you want to get up close and personal just name the date and place.

If you could make the field of honour meeting within 100 miles of London then so much the better.

Just in case there is any doubt I am calling you out sir.

This is not a joke, I am in deadly earnest.

Edited by Tempus Fugit

Come on TH do your worst you big tough moderator, now if you want to get up close and personal just name the date and place.

If you could make the field of honour meeting within 100 miles of London then so much the better.

Gentlemen! I have the perfect forum for you to undertake such a duel (date and place forthcoming...). Perhaps our beloved admin can add souvenir fight programmes to the DL merch.

Gentlemen! I have the perfect forum for you to undertake such a duel (date and place forthcoming...). Perhaps our beloved admin can add souvenir fight programmes to the DL merch.

Please believe me when I say I am not joking, I am prepared to meet Typhoid Harry with sword or pistol or failing these fisticuffs. So come on TH name the place and date, I can manage almost anywhere within ther UK.

Please believe me when I say I am not joking, I am prepared to meet Typhoid Harry with sword or pistol or failing these fisticuffs. So come on TH name the place and date, I can manage almost anywhere within ther UK.

Who said you were joking? I just wanna watch. :D

You are welcome to watch ie+, I'll have the advantage as pain is no stranger to me.

You are welcome to watch ie+, I'll have the advantage as pain is no stranger to me.

Excellent! Tell me your colours of choice, and I'll have some pom poms made up specially.

Excellent! Tell me your colours of choice, and I'll have some pom poms made up specially.

Any colour you like as long as it's black. I really quite enjoy pain so TH is in for trouble. Come on TH I'm ready when you are you big Californian woofter.

Perhaps our beloved admin can add souvenir fight programmes to the DL merch.

Like this:

boxinmatchuk0.jpg

regards,

Hein

Like this:

boxinmatchuk0.jpg

regards,

Hein

clapper9yr.gifclapper9yr.gifclapper9yr.gif

Nice work, Hein! :D

Like this:

boxinmatchuk0.jpg

regards,

Hein

Nice work MH, but I look nothing like my avatar, I really am a free range nutter, who is prepared to sacrifice all for honour.

Like this:

boxinmatchuk0.jpg

regards,

Hein

Thank you for the poster Hein. If this happens, either I commentate or i'm the referee.

Tempus Fugit would have to be held down and searched, for weapons and small sharp objects. Typhoid Harry on the other hand might play fair, but would he with all the sudden threats to ban and suspend?

Stay Tuned.

Like this:

boxinmatchuk0.jpg

regards,

Hein

Thank you for the poster Hein. If this happens, either I commentate or i'm the referee.

Tempus Fugit would have to be held down and searched, for weapons and small sharp objects. Typhoid Harry on the other hand might play fair, but would he with all the sudden threats to ban and suspend?

Stay Tuned.

TH is a big girls blouse, come on you Californian fagot name the place, I'm waiting.

TH is a big girls blouse, come on you Californian fagot name the place, I'm waiting.

Talk about intimidating. What will Typhoid Harry say to this? We know what Harry is capable of. From morbid humor, to mind blowing catch phrases, to the grave stone of Santa Clause... can the wild but mysterious Tempus Fugit out match the California native?

My question remains pertinent, no matter how you visualise it up...who the F**k is Typhoid Harry?

My question remains pertinent, no matter how you visualise it up...who the F**k is Typhoid Harry?

TH is like an absentee landlord who has suddenly developed an interest in his tenements. Only us rent payers don't F*****g like the dickhead.

A bloke in California who carries typhoid I assume. There used to be a lot of it about. Think the early part of Godfather II where the greaseball is throwing his weight around the neighbourhood until he gets wiped by De Niro.

TH is like an absentee landlord who has suddenly developed an interest in his tenements. Only us rent payers don't F*****g like the dickhead.

That is an amazing reply! It encapsulates my feelings exactly, even though I have never met the guy. Had I done so, I am of the opinion that, should I meet the twat in the flesh, I'd kick his F*****g head in.

Typhoid Harry returned from Iraq after being sent for combat. These are his words -

Can you and bubbles take him on?

Note to those who don't know me: My name is Typhoid Harry, I've been busy the past months killing Osama Bin Laden, but I'm back now. I'm a mod who stared death in the face and spit... Trifle at your peril.

That is an amazing reply! It encapsulates my feelings exactly, even though I have never met the guy. Had I done so, I am of the opinion that, should I meet the twat in the flesh, I'd kick his F*****g head in.

Now, now BHB, give the fellow the chance to engage one on the field of honour.

I look forward to kicking his ass on said field.

I don't think anyone in the US Army can take pride from fighting in Iraq. Fallujah was a massacre of Me Li proportions according to the accounts I have seen. Anyway he said he had been trying to kill bin Laden and that's fair enough. Unfortunately everyone has missed him so far.

I don't think anyone in the US Army can take pride from fighting in Iraq. Fallujah was a massacre of Me Li proportions according to the accounts I have seen. Anyway he said he had been trying to kill bin Laden and that's fair enough. Unfortunately everyone has missed him so far.

I quite agree Iraq is an unholy mess, I dread to think what the long term consequences for Iraq are.

But in case anyone is in any doubt my intentions as regards Typhoid Harry are deadly serious, I'm waiting for a PM from you TH naming a time and place. (If it can be within 100 miles of London , then so much the better) I am willing to die for my beliefs regarding freedom of speech are you as willing to die for your beliefs?

Still waiting TH for your reply, or are you a coward?

Death holds no fears for me.

...I am willing to die for my beliefs regarding freedom of speech are you as willing to die for your beliefs?

Still waiting TH for your reply, or are you a coward?

Death holds no fears for me.

Typhoid Harry has a special reason to survive this one, it seems! :lol: