football_fan

Things To Do While Waiting For Death... 2007

ATJ stop yer bitching I was only defending Bou from verbal abuse. Sometimes I'm a little twisted but aren't we all?

As per usual, Banshees grabs the end of the stick clearly marked "Please Use Other End"

:lol: BS, you still don't get it, TFWM was not abusing Bou.

Enjoy Harry Potter and his wizard chums latest

:lol:

Go Dutch.

marlborogreen9qa.jpg

I fully intend to next month :banghead:

I live about 20 miles from the Dutch border.

Do I ever go there? Do I buggery.

It's always the same when you have it right on your doorstep. Like when I lived 10 yards from the Grove Bar. One of the finest and cheapest hostelries in Glasgow. Set foot in the place about twice the whole two years.

I live about 20 miles from the Dutch border.

Do I ever go there? Do I buggery.

Now your a very good guy and you deserve to go to heaven with the angels when you pass away but even as your name spells the heart of your personality and motivations - I have no doubt in my mind that you have potato characteristics. I know your in denial about this and for denial there is no chemotherapy besides that little voice in you that sounds like (a woman) bitching at you and labeling you a lazy bastard. Hey I have never been to the Dutch border and I'm not sure if I will ever go there in my life but I know one thing and that is for sure, I'm not the only lazy son of a bitch on this planet. You are very lazy. Face it. Look in the mirror. It's alright. We are all lazy and if you want I can get a stuffed potato the size of a teddy bear and have all the lazy people I know sign it. And I'll send it to you in 1 - 2 day shipping.

How about some Yoga?

Drunken women in dangerous colors flash their diamonds to the stars and speak at attractive volumes. Beauty raves the air and eyes speak so many words

An entire prison in the Phillipines takes part in a remake of Michael Jackson's Thriller.

:o;):P

Receive PMs like the following and spend the rest of eternity thinking " What the f**k were they on?" ;)

"So let me crack down to the bottom line here. **** ******* the member who you've claimed to know nothing about has revealed that you are the blond bomb shell nurse that takes care of him day in and day out and who works long hard hours. You were threatening him with dangerous consequences at the expense of breaking his universal silence.

My question for you is are you the lover of **.*******? "

An entire prison in the Phillipines takes part in a remake of Michael Jackson's Thriller.

:o;):P

All I get on that link is a f*cking facebook log in page.

f*****g facebook f*cking sh*t, f*ck 'em.

Seen it already on b3ta anyways.

According to that individual you are their lover. They also have claimed you are some blond nurse who threatened to break their anti - posting habits if you weren't given a name of your very own. So my question for you is ' are you who this person claims you to be?'

"So let me crack down to the bottom line here. **** ******* the member who you've claimed to know nothing about has revealed that you are the blond bomb shell nurse that takes care of him day in and day out and who works long hard hours. You were threatening him with dangerous consequences at the expense of breaking his universal silence.

According to that individual you are their lover. They also have claimed you are some blond nurse who threatened to break their anti - posting habits if you weren't given a name of your very own. So my question for you is ' are you who this person claims you to be?'

You know what, piss taking asides, I really dont know what to do about you.

You really are not of this Earth are you fella?

So now you have Monoclinic as a hairy arsed man from Belgium and, me ( if im not Gay ) as a " Blonde Bombshell" woman, a Nurse and a blackmailer ( I dont do things by halves do I!)

Holy f**k!

Get help son.

Your very erratic and please take a sedative chill pill because your going all out for nothing. All I can tell you is from the confessions of another member they have claimed that Lord Fellatio Nelson is in fact their lover. I'm underlining a statement 'Think of me as a spokes person' that's all. I never came out with this idea, it is what I have been told. I'm not the person who needs help, what needs help in this situation is your explosive attitude that has just been (mood swing) mania. So from your response the person who has told me (and others) this story is bullshit. Case closed.

Exploit the copyright laws to stay outta jail.

An absolute class story, read it people!

Find a career in the army

I am green :rip:

You Are A Unknown

Thank you, MOD for shitting on the English language from such a height.

I am green ;)

I am green ;)

I was a blue, my least favourite colour

I am green ;)

I'm a blue. Colour wise not my favourite, but the description seems pretty accurate.