Crispy

Ronnie Biggs

btw i am not a "religious" type nor do i know any eileen....but i feel sorry for Ron Biggs...he has paid big time for his mistake.. thats alll i have to say and the other ronnie dying is also a shame brilliant comedian...but as i said before none of us r saints...so leave bigsy in peace....let him die in peace..

How has he paid big time? He hasn't been in prison that long.

btw i am not a "religious" type nor do i know any eileen....but i feel sorry for Ron Biggs...he has  paid big time for his mistake.. thats alll i have to say and  the other ronnie dying is also a shame brilliant comedian...but as i said before none of us r saints...so leave bigsy in peace....let him die in peace..

Have you no compassion? The poor man had to live in exile in Brazil for years.

btw i am not a "religious" type nor do i know any eileen....but i feel sorry for Ron Biggs...he has   paid big time for his mistake.. thats alll i have to say and  the other ronnie dying is also a shame brilliant comedian...but as i said before none of us r saints...so leave bigsy in peace....let him die in peace..

Have you no compassion? The poor man had to live in exile in Brazil for years.

It is not like Ronnie Biggs was suffering in exile. He was a free man, had a family and was a celebrity in Brazil for all of those years. I was for freeing Ronnie on compasionate grounds, but he is obviously not as ill as we have been led to believe.

btw i am not a "religious" type nor do i know any eileen....but i feel sorry for Ron Biggs...he has paid big time for his mistake.. thats alll i have to say and the other ronnie dying is also a shame brilliant comedian...but as i said before none of us r saints...so leave bigsy in peace....let him die in peace..

Well, obviously the judges don't want Biggs to do a 'pinochet', and that's for good reasons. Biggs gambled when he came back to the UK and he lost. He should quit his futile attempts to get cleared, and make the best of it.

btw i am not a "religious" type nor do i know any eileen....but i feel sorry for Ron Biggs...he has  paid big time for his mistake.. thats alll i have to say and  the other ronnie dying is also a shame brilliant comedian...but as i said before none of us r saints...so leave bigsy in peace....let him die in peace..

Ee's a caaaaant oo cawnt do 'is bird proper.

I didn't know he had a "bird". Perhaps the unfortunate lady should look around for someone younger, and in better health..

I didn't know he had a "bird". Perhaps the unfortunate lady should look around for someone younger, and in better health..

Wasn't he knobbing Barbara Windsor back in the day? Oh, sorry, that was Ronnie Kray. My mistake, guv'nor.

Bird like porridge.

Bird like porridge.

Let's all state the obvious, then. Boudicca's comment was satirical.

Guest let him rot
he came back and faced the music rather than die in another country

No he didn't, he came back as a sponging NHS health tourist.

Wasn't he knobbing Barbara Windsor back in the day? Oh, sorry, that was Ronnie Kray. My mistake, guv'nor.

Ronnie Knight I think. Careful...you'll have the boys round in a bit with talk like that.

Ronnie Knight I think. Careful...you'll have the boys round in a bit with talk like that.

It's alright, I've got a fridge-load of jellied eels in, and a six-pack of wifebeater.

We'll have a right old cockney knees-up round the old joanna.

We'll have a right old cockney knees-up round the old joanna.

joannalumley01_tn.jpg

What this old Joanna, she'll enjoy getting her knees-up, especially for a Cockney.

:lol::lol: Fabulous.

I wonder how the hunger strikes going? B)

Never seem to have heard any more about it.

I wonder how the hunger strikes going? ;)

I don't think it lasted very long. :lol:

I wonder how the hunger strikes going? B)

I don't think it lasted very long. :lol:

It was a publicity stunt, the old scrote was trying to garner sympathy.

At this stage, he will most likely die in jail.

I hope he gets on with it. He's joker in my DDP team and there's not much year left.

regards,

Hein

I hope he gets on with it. He's joker in my DDP team and there's not much year left.

regards,

Hein

Breaking into a cold sweat now MH?

Not really. While it's still possible, the probability that I'll win the DDP is small. Even if RB carks it, I'll be needing at least two more hits to pass the current nr. 1. My team is tied for eighth place, one point behind DeathList.net and 19 points behind the leader.

I just hate the thought that Biggsie got me to buy into his "I'm about to die. Lemme out!"-scam. B)

regards,

Hein

Not really. While it's still possible, the probability that I'll win the DDP is small. Even if RB carks it, I'll be needing at least two more hits to pass the current nr. 1. My team is tied for eighth place, one point behind DeathList.net and 19 points behind the leader.

I just hate the thought that Biggsie got me to buy into his "I'm about to die. Lemme out!"-scam. B)

regards,

Hein

I think you may be correct, mind you, my team is sadly lacking in points (42nd = so far). And we don't even have Bigsy.

Edited by heaven can wait

I just hate the thought that Biggsie got me to buy into his "I'm about to die. Lemme out!"-scam. :lol:

regards,

Hein

I think you may be correct, mind you, my team is sadly lacking in points (42nd = so far). And we don't even have Bigsy.

My team is also lacking in points. Right now we are in 48th place with 4 hits and 16 points. My joker was Rosa Parks and I don't think that she will cake it this year, so we also are pretty much out of contention as well. We stayed away from picking Ronnie Biggs on this year's list and I am beginning to think that it was the right decision. Face it, Bigsy is a fraud!