Crispy

Ronnie Biggs

How sick can he really be if he's asking to attend funerals? Given his history, this whole deathbed act seems as plausible as General Pinochet's.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=1...-name_page.html

Perhaps all fellow deathlisters should start looking up

to Banshees Scream. :)

Ronnie may be an actor for a couple more years yet.

I will start looking up to you. Just please don't refer to yourself in the third person. :P

Guest iain

5 days gone..2 days to go..im starting to wish i hadnt placed that bet!

As the man who lost a few quid on Ted Heath being outed in death by the end of August I know such wagers are for mugs only. A bit like stepping way out of your petty crime league to rob a mail train.

im going to be bold and put a bet on Ronnie to meet his maker in the next week..i hope im not made to look a bit foolish here!

Hopefully you did not bet a large sum of money on Ronnie's demise.

5 days gone..2 days to go..im starting to wish i hadnt placed that bet!

You have one day left and Ronnie Biggs is still alive. ;)

Guest iain

can i have a weeks extension? :lol:

Guest IYG
can i have a weeks extension? :lol:

Only if you register. ;)

Only if you register. :lol:

Nothing like a bit of good old fashioned peer pressure ;) .

Come on iain just join - it'll be so much fun...

Yes, lots of morbid, putrid fun. I gave in and registered close to two weeks ago...and they only cut off my pinky finger for it!

Come and cheer on your favorite bags of bones with us.

Guest iain

Do you think if i register it might speed up the death rate a bit?

Guest iain

Guess what..im registered!

Welcome iain - the funniest thing just happend. I just left a post somewhere else trying to convince you to join. Uncanny....

Guest IYG
Guess what..im registered!

Your week starts... now.

Well done on registering Iain.

Well, I have been away for a few days and Biggs still looks like a non-dead faker.

Guest Guest

This from AOL news

Great Train Robber Ronnie Biggs is going on hunger strike in jail, his son has said.

The ailing 76-year-old is launching the strike because the Home Office has yet to decide on an application to free him on compassionate grounds.

His son Mike, 31, accused Home Secretary Charles Clarke of "prevarication of the worst kind" and said Biggs was determined to refuse food from now on in protest at delays to the decision.

The train robber is already said to be painfully thin and it is thought a hunger strike could kill him within days.

Vote Now

Mike Biggs said: "My father has had enough. He is going on hunger strike. I cannot talk him out of it.

"We appealed for my father's release on compassionate grounds. All the reports that were requested by the government - medical, social, nursing, independent nursing - have been sent in, we have now waited three months for a decision either way and there is still no sign of one.

"There is no excuse for this delay. It's a disgrace and it's inhumane."

Biggs returned to Britain voluntarily in 2001 after more than three decades on the run and was then imprisoned in Belmarsh high security jail in south-east London.

He had been sentenced to 30 years for his part in the infamous raid on a Glasgow to London mail train on August 8, 1963, when a 15-strong gang made off with £2.6 million in used bank notes.

Biggs escaped from Wandsworth prison in a furniture van after just 15 months in jail and ended up in Brazil.

Since his return he has suffered a series of health scares, including minor strokes and heart attacks and contracting MRSA - and has been in and out of hospital.

According to his solicitors, he could "die at any moment", but a previous application for release on compassionate grounds was refused because prison bosses deemed that he was not ill enough.

Today

The afternoon will continue to see high pressure extending across southern and central parts of the UK. A dry afternoon here with some good spells of sunshine around. Eastern parts of Scotland meanwhile, will also see some bright or sunny spells, but western Scotland and the Western Isles will be cloudier with patchy light rain and drizzle.

Click here for full local and world forecasts

This from  AOL news   

Today

The afternoon will continue to see high pressure extending across southern and central parts of the UK. A dry afternoon here with some good spells of sunshine around. Eastern parts of Scotland meanwhile, will also see some bright or sunny spells, but western Scotland and the Western Isles will be cloudier with patchy light rain and drizzle.

Nice weather for it anyway.

This from   AOL news    

Today

Nice weather for it anyway.

:D

Guest iain

Hes aving a larf is ol' Ronnie innit.Last month they were trying to tell us he had only days to live and now hes going on hunger strike!..if he was as ill as he said he was he wouldnt need to go on a hunger strike would he!...Please God put the old bugger out of his misery and remove the need for a hunger strike or any more food asap!

Face it. Ronnie Biggs is a good actor and he has fooled all of us with his near death shenanigans.

Interesting use of the term, "more." :lol:

Anyway, if Biggs is as sucessful as Ian Brady and Carlos, we can forget about him popping his clogs anytime soon.

Fuc+ him. Let him go on hungers strike.He should have been having glass put in his food for the last few years anyway.

Interesting use of the term, "more." :lol:

"More" = "same words, different order" :lol:

Isn't he fed by a G-tube? What's he going to do, try to hold a feeble thumb over the tube to keep nurses from pushing his meals through it? Not only is he an actor where his health is concerned, but his son is acting with him. I have a feeling that he'll be circling the drain years from now.

Guest ip
:angry: poor old ronnie, who did he ever hurt??? he just took a couple of mail bags and the poor guy is sent for 30yrs,i say let him go