Crispy

Ronnie Biggs

Passable gag TLC, I'm sure the odd drive-by Dickie O fans will appreciate it.

Just straying back on topic for a second, how's Ronnie Biggs these days?

Just straying back on topic for a second, how's Ronnie Biggs these days?

Being that he's the person on my list that's most likely to die at the moment, I've been keeping watch of him lately. No news that I've seen since his son was trying to get him released so that he could die at home. Looks bad for Ronnie Biggs, but no recent updates.

Re the burn out/fade away debate and Neil Young: the following comes from Rolling Stone's daily news update:

NEIL YOUNG: IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT

Just months after the release of his studio album "Prairie Wind," singer-songwriter NEIL YOUNG is returning with the politically charged "Living With War." Whipped up in just two weeks earlier this month, Young's album takes aim at the war in Iraq and President Bush -- through songs including the Bush-basher "Let's Impeach the President." The album features what Young describes on his Web site as "metal folk protest" and "a metal version of Phil Ochs and Bob Dylan," recorded with "a power trio with trumpet and 100 voices." While the war remains a divisive topic, it's unlikely that Young is worried about alienating any fans. "There are things that I've done that have been hard for people to get into," Young told Rolling Stone earlier this year. "I just try to stay open. I'm happy when I have a new idea, when my music turns a corner."

Still willing to burn out I'd say.

Ronnie Biggs is making another bid for his release after the previous attempt was rejected earlier this year.

Frail Biggs to appear in court

His lawyer Giovanni di Stefano said: "He can't eat, walk or talk but the Prison Service refuses to review his case unless his condition worsens considerably - in effect condemning my client to death."

Just occured to me, do you think people high up in the prison service enter into DDPs, I do.

of course they do. think of the possibilities! all those celeb criminals you can pool, plus all the regular inmates. it'd make suicide watch a tempting and risky business, though. for someone.

I for one won't shed any tears if he kicks it. He ruined his health by living it up in Brazil, the train driver didn't get a chance to have much of a life. When Buster Edwards hung himself I nearly peed myself laughing, all the train robbers should be dead, all are scum. :)

Who's arguing? I'm Just stating the facts of the matter. I want to edit the Sunday Sport, the breast count was down by 6 today, this is unacceptable!

Who's arguing? I'm Just stating the facts of the matter. I want to edit the Sunday Sport, the breast count was down by 6 today, this is unacceptable!

breasts8fa.jpg

Here ya go then, enjoy.

Hold on...I think my lunch wants to say hello again.

I could've gone the rest of my life without seeing that picture.

I hope I recover in time for dinner.

That thing, it aint human. It's a f****n' bigfoot is what it is!

You speak of hairy tits like they're something repulsive. I enjoy mine to the fullest. Sometimes I attach the vacuum cleaner nozzle to my nipple, oooh what a suck, sometimes I could swear I've lactated :D

You speak of hairy tits like they're something repulsive. I enjoy mine to the fullest. Sometimes I attach the vacuum cleaner nozzle to my nipple, oooh what a suck, sometimes I could swear I've lactated

Seven posts into yer DL career Mr Firestarter, I'd say you've got what it takes.

Happy 77th to the Train Robber!

Wonder if the birthday will stir up any news about his health... it's been awfully quiet...

In two days it's the first anniversary of the report that he had a bad case of MRSA. Then in October we can celebrate a year since Charles Clarke refused to release him on compassionate grounds.

Tough old bird is our Ronnie, he saw off Jack Slipper and he saw off Clarke as Home Secretary.

Ronnie is one of my RDP picks, so I think it would be a nice gesture on my part

to send him a little something.

Should I get him a 'Happy Great Train Robbery' or 'Happy Birthday' card ?(Because I care

enough to send the very best.) http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll...&sh_start=1

Get him one of those cards that gives him a sudden and unexpected electric shock; he's on my WDP.

Eh?

According to the link it was 42 years ago Charlie Wilson escaped.

Eh?

According to the link it was 42 years ago Charlie Wilson escaped.

sorry that was a typo, should have been 42 years ago

was it Charlie Wilson? oh bollocks oh well <_<

Aye, relax Phantom, it's a good story either way.