Crispy

Ronnie Biggs

How come The Sun seems to be the only place carrying the story?

I'm just wondering if it's an attempt to boost paper sales

apart from The Daily Mail

Is there evidence? Serious evidence?

You ever think Biggs might be anti conversation because he wants to get jail free and now he probably regrets actually turning himself in. . His fault. His fault

It might be 'just me' but I see Biggs and Pinter as the 'No way' not now candidates. I wouldn't be surprised if they were around in a couple of years from now.

Figure it out, if Biggs has been in jail and hasn't had these 'heart attacks' in years, how sick can he really be? Let's get serious now. I also don't see his crime as being that substantial either, the British government are a bunch of f****n pricks who try and make an example out of something that happened 40 years ago. God it's not war crimes.

I would rather see some scum bag like Baptist Edgar Ray Killen die first to be perfectly honest.

He's not looking too well here.

How come The Sun seems to be the only place carrying the story?

I'm just wondering if it's an attempt to boost paper sales

apart from The Daily Mail

If anyone's gonna leak a story they might well look for the journalist with the biggest cheques in his/her back pocket.

Hard to tell. He doesn't look all that great in the "young man" photo either. :lol:

Hard to tell. He doesn't look all that great in the "young man" photo either. :lol:

It looks the same photo that was in the papers earlier in the year.

I don't buy it. I think the joke is on everybody and Ronnie is doing his little dance when the guards aren't looking.

How do you fake heart attacks, strokes, MRSA, and being fed through a drip?

Ronie Biggs will only die if someone murders him-anyone got a knife I can borrow? :lol:

Anyone got a knife I can borrow? :unsure:

I'm sure the nurses told you the rules about sharp objects...

we're told the same at work, that's why they don't allow us to have any paper

we're told the same at work, that's why they don't allow us to have any paper

So exactly how do you wipe your arse?

According to The Sun, Ronnie Biggs' health has improved

and local paper The Evening Star states

Prison sources said:

Despite needing to be drip fed, he can now move around the jail unassisted.

He communicates with staff and fellow inmates by typing into a handheld computer.

Biggs has not been taken to hospital or required any other external medical treatment since his move to Norwich.

Prison sources said:

He communicates with staff and fellow inmates by typing into a handheld computer.

Biggs has not been taken to hospital or required any other external medical treatment since his move to Norwich.

Oh f**k him! Malingering git..... :D

Prison sources said:

:D:o:lol:

Not at all impressed with this, I've nominated him on a large scale in my various deadpools.

:D:o:lol:

Not at all impressed with this, I've nominated him on a large scale in my various deadpools.

That's why he's on NONE of my deadpools, so I am rather chuffed with this news.

In relation to this, note what a recovery the seemingly "near death" "Dr. Jack Kevorkian is making - talks scheduled well into 2008.

Of course, before I get too pious about jailbird illnesses & their lawyers, for every Kevorkian, there is a Milosevic...

Biggs will see his 80th birthday, of that I am pretty confident.

According to the source 'The Sunday People' Ronnie Biggs might be set to spend his final days out of prison.

Family lawyer Giovanni Di Stefano said: "It is time to release Mr Biggs. He has apologized for his crime and it serves no purpose to keep him locked up."

I say they let him out. It doesn't serve much to keep him locked up, it's not like he killed anybody. If you are going to keep anybody in jail keep Dr. Charles E. Friedgood or Edgar Ray Killen. If he is freed I'm not sure if that will extend his longevity or not but either way in his case it can't be a negative ordeal.

http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_headline=f...-name_page.html

But he can now walk 100 yards without help and can communicate with signs and alphabet boards.

Listen, if he's that fit he could - like - turn over a sweet shop or summat. Keep the crim inside!!

But he can now walk 100 yards without help and can communicate with signs and alphabet boards.

Now what kind of signs would Biggs need?

1. Leaves on the line

2. Wrong kind of snow

3. Points frozen

4. Stop. Level crossing ahead

5. Hand over the swag

6. What do you mean there isn't a guards van?

7. Fly me to Rio

Either way 100 yards unaided is easily the distance from the getaway car to the shop where he can communicate and threaten before wandering back to getaway car.

Hard on crime, hard on the causes of crime, right?

What a con artist. He should be banned from the Deathlist forever.

That'll learn him... :D

Lean on a reality stand point and say 'Biggs is about eighty years old' he has suffered from numerous health problems but yet fails to accommodate the exact reason why we bother to list him year in and year out. I blame the media for consistently labeling him ailing.... or gravely ill.... it's all speculation and if you haven't read the writing on the door it says 'Ronnie Biggs had two heart attacks and a stroke ..... five years ago. In our terms that means 'he is a has been' ... for now.

But Mr Shanley, in answering to a question on the form “Do you consider that the prisoner should be release early?”, writes: “No. There is little evidence that Mr Biggs is likely to die imminently and I do not think he is incapacitated enough to not cope with the prison environment. HMP Norwich is able to adequately care for Mr Biggs.”

Probably the most solid information we've had in the last couple of years. Glad I missed him off my recent deadpool entries.

Guest Saddo Too
It's a fair point. He will be eating less no doubt in prison and there are some theories that eating less can prolong your life.

Are you sure?? The Queen Mother didn't do to badly!!