Crispy

Ronnie Biggs

I, for one don't care if he's in or out. He committed the crime and I have no problem with him staying in jail and serving his sentence. If on the other hand, the British authorities decide they'd rather let him out because he's served enough time (in their estimation) and he's no longer a threat, I'm fine with that too. My only concern is the possibility that he'll die and score for me on my Death League team where I recently added him to the minor league roster.

This thread has grown quite a bit in the last two days! Come on Ron please just die, I've listed you 15 times now in various pools and I need payback asap.

Guest Guest
I, for one don't care if he's in or out.

What if he shakes it all about?

I personally believe that he shoul dbe released, whats he going to do plan a heist for the crown jewels? i dont think so at his age! Although if he did attempt a new heist it could speed up his imminent depatrure from this life.

I guess it just depends on what kind of person you are. If you're a person of greater means, then you probably don't mind a little extra to see him stay in jail and have justice be served. If you have a different view, you may feel that him seemingly "getting away with it" is worth the price saved to taxpayers for keeping him locked up with medical expenses. Depends too on how accountable you hold him for the death of the engineer too. Back to the classic "Which Nazis should be punished" argument about associations and chains of command.

Then he can do the hokey pokey and turn himself around.....

Hokey COKEY. Durr, Americans... :)

Hokey POKEY. Durr, foreigners...:o

Hokey COKEY. Durr, Americans... :)

Hokey POKEY. Durr, foreigners...:o

The Hokey Cokey :P

Hokey COKEY. Durr, Americans... :o

Hokey POKEY. Durr, foreigners...:P

The day anyone takes a kiwi seriously... :)

(Edit: note to self - read links before posting and try to be nicer to people)

From wikipedia...

Known as the Hokey Cokey it has virtually the same lyric, tune, and dance style as the U.S. version ... However Hokey Pokey is the correct pronunciation. ... Sheet music copyrighted in 1942 and published by Campbell Connelly & Co Ltd, agents for Kennedy Music Co Ltd, styles the song as "the Cokey Cokey".

so how the f**k can the statement "However Hokey Pokey is the correct pronunciation" be true?

Prior art and all that. It's Hokey Cokey for f**ks sake.

Bloody yanks. :)

From wikipedia...

Known as the Hokey Cokey it has virtually the same lyric, tune, and dance style as the U.S. version ... However Hokey Pokey is the correct pronunciation. ... Sheet music copyrighted in 1942 and published by Campbell Connelly & Co Ltd, agents for Kennedy Music Co Ltd, styles the song as "the Cokey Cokey".

so how the f**k can the statement "However Hokey Pokey is the correct pronunciation" be true?

Bloody yanks. :)

This sounds like an argument between my wife and I. I say "Hokey Cokey" she says "Hokey Pokey"

This one is mild in comparison to "the Birdie Song" and "The Chicken Dance"

PS, I know it's the former as it was recorded by The Tweets

From wikipedia...

Bloody yanks. :P

Wizard.jpg Hocus Cokus?

• Like 1

Larry LaPrise, the man that wrote "The Hokey Cokey" died peacefully at

the age of 83. The most traumatic part for his family was getting him

into the coffin. They put his left leg in. And then the trouble

started.

copyright YouTube comments section

Larry LaPrise, the man that wrote "The Hokey Cokey" died peacefully at

the age of 83. The most traumatic part for his family was getting him

into the coffin. They put his left leg in. And then the trouble

started.

copyright YouTube comments section

i heard that he bent his knees stretched out his arms and that was the end of that RARARA

Aren't we getting away from the subject here? Happy birthday Ronnie, 78 today :P

Aren't we getting away from the subject here? Happy birthday Ronnie, 78 today :P

8 seems to be a popular number for mr biggs wasnt it the 8th of july that he escaped from prison in 1965?? perhaps his demise will also land on said date.

8 seems to be a popular number for mr biggs wasnt it the 8th of july that he escaped from prison in 1965?? perhaps his demise will also land on said date.

the 8th was also the day of the robbery!! i see a trend forming

Yup, they robbed the train on his birthday. Maybe he'll live until he's 88 :huh:

Yup, they robbed the train on his birthday. Maybe he'll live until he's 88 :huh:

or maybe next august 8/8/08??????

Guest TOMMY O NEILL
Could he be the first death this year, after news today that he has suffered a major heart attack?

Report in today's London Evening Standard states from his friend that he is desperately ill. Prison sources state that Biggs is "stable"

Will he, won't he?

LET`S HOPE HE`S OK, FREE RONNIE BIGGS, LET HIM LIVE THE REST OF HIS TIME A FREE MAN

Could he be the first death this year, after news today that he has suffered a major heart attack?

Report in today's London Evening Standard states from his friend that he is desperately ill. Prison sources state that Biggs is "stable"

Will he, won't he?

LET`S HOPE HE`S OK, FREE RONNIE BIGGS, LET HIM LIVE THE REST OF HIS TIME A FREE MAN

Is the guest trying to be ironic? TO'N your reply is a little behind the times :rolleyes:

I don't buy it. I think the joke is on everybody and Ronnie is doing his little dance when the guards aren't looking.