Sign in to follow this  
Lewd_Squirrel

Celebrity Pets

Hollywood actor Dakota Fanning revealed on ‘The Kelly Clarkson Show’ that she wears a necklace which has hair from her dead dog.

She said on the show, that it makes her feel like her dog is with her all the time because of that.

SC

2 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Hollywood actor Dakota Fanning revealed on ‘The Kelly Clarkson Show’ that she wears a necklace which has hair from her dead dog.

She said on the show, that it makes her feel like her dog is with her all the time because of that.

SC

I feel the same about hair from my alive dog.  No need for a necklace though, it gets everywhere.

An old cat of mine, in her final few years she liked to spend time in a specific chair in my room. She used it so much that there was quite a bit of fur left there and after she died none of us really had the heart to remove it!

Probably most if not all of the fur there is gone now given she died over 12 years ago.

Donnie Wahlberg is mourning the loss of his dog and “constant sidekick” Lumpy, who died at the age of 12.

The former New Kids On The Block member, 52, honoured his beloved pooch on Instagram, revealing the pet died on May 18.

SC

• Sad 1