Guest Arnold

Richard O'Sullivan

Maybe this thread should now be renamed the Carlisle United discussion area.

How dare you sully Dickie O's thread with such trivia.

Is nothing sacred.

who exactly is mr.whitehouse?

The name sounds familiar. Could be this chap.

Someone should tell The Reaper.

Some more lovely Dickie O' pics,

From his 1980 book "Man about the Kitchen"

man14li.jpg man29an.jpg

If anyone publishes a picture that big again I'll....publish a picture of myself naked.

Really, I will.

I warn you all.

Anyhoo, I think greater than the former Pope is a bit much.

Ah, but the Pope never appeared in Man About The House - though he did once appear in an episode of Brookside... ;) as did Bryan Murphy IIRC...

Guest Himler

Please can we have a new thread devoted to discussing Sally Thomsett Nude?

I thought she was the most perfect fuckable brainless bint of all time with the exception that she needed bigger breasts, discuss..

(.)(.)

;)

Unbelievable!

Imagine my shock to find my favourite thread on the second page of Today's Active Forums.

It is exactly this kind of apathy that led to this thread not being mentioned in the Sun today.

We must try harder, in order to prevent Clive Dunn stealing Dickie O's thunder again.

P.S. If anyone is tempted to post that Man About the Kitchen pic again, please resist, as I don't think Doc Hackenslash is joking...

I thought she was the most perfect fuckable brainless bint of all time with the exception that she needed bigger breasts, discuss..

(.)(.)

;)

Mr Himler, it has come to my attention that this is the wrong website for the attention you require. Try this link WWW.JUGS.COM, i think it will be more to your liking :flame:

(.)(.)

:lol:

Mr Himler, it has come to my attention that this is the wrong website for the attention you require. Try this link WWW.JUGS.COM, i think it will be more to your liking :flame:

I checked out your link & performed an exhaustive search, but I'm buggered if I could find Sally Thomsett on there...

Richard looks bollocksed in those pictures, well on the way to a stroke even then!

Sally Thomsett was alright, but I would steer from fellatio if you value your foreskin.... :lol:

Guest King Dickie
Richard looks bollocksed in those pictures, well on the way to a stroke even then!

Sally Thomsett was alright, but I would steer from fellatio if you value your foreskin.... :lol:

Dickie was very mellow in those pictures,he may once have had a drink problem but that is in the past. These days he mostly reads a lot, he enjoys old movies as well.

As this website isn't commercial then Ray says feel free to use any pictures from the Brinsworth House site. If nothing else this site is generating more interest in Brinsworth, site traffic has certainly increased.

Ray joked that maybe he'd put a link on Brinsworth's site to the Deathlist, at least I think he was joking, you can't always tell with Ray.

Anyway why not tell him yourself about your thoughts on Brinsworth, just click on his name on the site and post your comments.

To conclude I probably came on too heavy initially, but since this site is non-commercial and not malicious then fair enough.

A hearty handshake to you Mr. Whitehouse.

Tell Dickie'O to go to the Sun like 'KEEF'.

Make him look like a good guy and help us get rid of those outraged ranters.

Now The Sun have done it, and knowing the sheets as I do, we can expect to see a double-page spread on the deathlist in the Daily Mail very soon.

Remember - you read it here first!

Now The Sun have done it, and knowing the sheets as I do, we can expect to see a double-page spread on the deathlist in the Daily Mail very soon.

I'd plump for 'The Star' myself :lol:

I'd plump for 'The Star' myself :lol:

And in another thread.........

So, what started as an excited 'hey, we're in the nationals!' thread basically degenerated into a big willy contest over who reads the most intellectual newspaper.

I'd wager that a great per-centage of these people reading the broadsheets as they commute to work are actually using them to shield their copies of The Sun/ Choirboys Quarterly.

Jeez, get over yourselves.

I don't read a newspaper. They all annoy me.

Mr. J, I was only suggesting that 'The Star' could be one of the first newspapers to cover Deathlist following The Sun and it's Keef garbage.

:lol:

If it's a big willy contest it's plain unfair on the posters disadvantaged by gender......or small dicks.

Does DICKIE O' have a big Dickie?

I wonder how much she charges per hour?

Suddenly my earlier post about presenting Dicky O' with a printed version of this thread, This Is Your Life Style, doesn't seem so stupid now (personally I always had a great deal of faith in it).

It's certainly an entertaining notion, being able to hire Sally. If I wasn't on benefits I'd pay her to do my washing up & throw the Dyson around whilst dressed up as Buffy the Vampire Slayer. For no other reason than I'd be able to. Well, that & the slim chance that it might prove to be arousing.

It's almost enough to make me wanna quit reading The Sun & get a job.

I said almost.

It's a publicty shot, she wasn't neccessarily her age now when it was taken. Photoshop is also a handy programme for actors agents.

Got nothing fresh to add...just wanted to be the 800th post on this thread! Yippee!

Man, five minutes ago he was passing the old Pope's 730 odd posts. Sometime in a year or two the DL server will explode and computer screens around the world will break open as countless posts off this thread erupt out of every internet orifice, or summat.

Man, five minutes ago he was passing the old Pope's 730 odd posts. Sometime in a year or two the DL server will explode and computer screens around the world will break open as countless posts off this thread erupt out of every internet orifice, or summat.

Exploding computer orifices here, Charles Kennedy worship there.

Man, it sounds like you've had a good afternoon...

Or is that exploding Charles Kennedy orifices here, computer worship here?

Now that makes a good image...! :lol:

Or is that exploding Charles Kennedy orifices here, computer worship here?

Now that makes a good image...! :(

Not if you throw Dicky O into the mix as a spectator it doesn't... :lol:

Aye, whatever.

I'm plannin' on cutting down the hard drugs sometime soon.