Guest Arnold

Richard O'Sullivan

Cos the bane of my life at on the school bus were fuckwits from the F*****t class who thought it funny and discussed it. Most of them ended up pushing prams by the time they were sixteen and - allegedly - spend their 2006 days scoffing crisps and watching daytime telly. My burning ambition to do something with my life dates from those school bus moments.

Mmmm

I'll take it you're not in a Dickie O' mood tonight then? :referee:

I doubt that very much.

Goodbye.

a Dickie O' mood

Technically speaking that should be 'moods' as he's a manic depressive!

a Dickie O' mood

Technically speaking that should be 'moods' as he's a manic depressive!

Interesting...

If only he was schitzophrenic as well...

I can picture him in his tiny room at Brinsworth, acting out the whole cast of Man About the House by himself.

I don't expect he'd need too much make-up to be Mrs Roper these days.

Whatever his mental state, I can unhappily confirm that he isn't answering his mail. ;)

I doubt that very much.

Goodbye.

BTW, this was in response to a ranter whos post has since been deleted.

So I wasn't being rude to BHB.

I doubt that very much.

Goodbye.

BTW, this was in response to a ranter whos post has since been deleted.

So I wasn't being rude to BHB.

I was online last night as it was going on, so I knew you weren't, but I must admit your post did look a bit strange today to the unaware, so I'm glad you've chucked a disclaimer up, lol.

I only wanna be lurved! ;)

I think our thread's better than this lot's... they're even arguing about the name of the budgie in Man About The House...crazy dudes

Dickie O Fanatics

Apologies if this has linked to before, but there was no way I was going to trawl through all of this thread to check!

Nope, can't get this link to work & dinner's just gone on the table, so will try & fix later! ;)

Sorted Now!

I think our thread's better than this lot's... they're even arguing about the name of the budgie in Man About The House...crazy dudes

Dickie O Fanatics

Apologies if this has linked to before, but there was no way I was going to trawl through all of this thread to check!

So what was the budgie called?

Budgerigared if I know... ;)

I had a friend whose old auntie loved her budgie so much she polished its perch until it fair gleamed. Sadly it then slipped off its perch and broke its back. True story.

I had a friend whose old auntie loved her budgie so much she polished its perch until it fair gleamed. Sadly it then slipped off its perch and broke its back. True story.

That really did make me laugh out, unfortunately I was talking to my mum about a friend of hers who has cancer at the time

I clicked on the Dickie O thread above, then my eyelids went droopy. Next thing I knew my other half was waking me up.

Dull, dull, dull!

Guest King Dickie
I clicked on the Dickie O thread above, then my eyelids went droopy. Next thing I knew my other half was waking me up.

Dull, dull, dull!

I think you must be the dull one,

I've seen pretty much all Dickie O's work, Man about the house is pure class.

Folks will still be watching that show decades from now. The US version Three's Company just wasn't as good, give me Dickie O's original anyday.

The guy has had it tough for the last few years, but he's still in there battling.

I'd love to see him get well enough to make a comeback, but that probably aint gonna happen. Still he's left a wonderful TV legacy to the world.

Guest Himler

Who do you think liked dick the most, Sally Thomsett or Paula Wilcox? <_<

Couldn't waste a moment of my precious time too even try to figure out what

in the world you are talking about.

I think you must be the dull one,

I've seen pretty much all Dickie O's work, Man about the house is pure class.

Folks will still be watching that show decades from now. The US version Three's Company just wasn't as good, give me Dickie O's original anyday.

The guy has had it tough for the last few years, but he's still in there battling.

I'd love to see him get well enough to make a comeback, but that probably aint gonna happen. Still he's left a wonderful TV legacy to the world

Oh Puh-lease!!

Another unregistered sychophantic Dick-Head posts another variation on the uncritical assertion that the man is a genius simply because he was involved in providing several time-filling hours of amiable entertainment.

Look around you man, there's wit, invention and intelligence in this most unique of threads. Then there's the likes of you!

Who do you think liked dick the most, Sally Thomsett or Paula Wilcox? :)

Couldn't waste a moment of my precious time too even try to figure out what

in the world you are talking about.

I've worked it out & I'm sorry to say that I have spent much of my precious time this morning thinking about it. :lol:

As yet I haven't reached a conclusion, but as soon as I have recovered I shall be going back into the bathroom to think about it some more. <_<

I love this thread,

Who'd have thunk that DeathList would be the one to keep dear old Dickie O's name alive.

Such a delicious irony, DeathList the home of Dickie O' Lovers/haters,

Keep the posts coming guests, we just love hearing from you.

I love this thread,

Who'd have thunk that DeathList would be the one to keep dear old Dickie O's name alive.

Such a delicious irony, DeathList the home of Dickie O' Lovers/haters,

Keep the posts coming guests, we just love hearing from you.

This thread must have surpassed a DL record by now since it's been in the

top 10 for long a long time now. It may be in the top 10 for many days to come.

This thread must have surpassed a DL record by now since it's been in the

top 10 for long a long time now. It may be in the top 10 for many days to come.

Only if people keep adding comments to it

By the way, posted my request to Brinsworth House for Dicky O's autograph today, so might have news regarding the star of the thread soon.

Any news, B.H.B?

I hope you used a false name.

I speak from bitter experience, you understand.

Well .......... a gentleman maintains a certain discretion; so there'll be no kiss n'tell from me. Needless to say there were no complaints.

Guest King Dickie

I hope you are all realise that Brinsworth House and Dickie O are aware of this website.

Having been in contact with them recently I have to say they are not best amused.

Images that are under copyright to Brinsworth House, have appeared on this website.

Legal action could be forthcoming.

I hope you are all realise that Brinsworth House and Dickie O are aware of this website.

Having been in contact with them recently I have to say they are not best amused.

Images that are under copyright to Brinsworth House, have appeared on this website.

Legal action could be forthcoming.

could be

Ah, yes, the conditional tense. So much scope. Much as in the phrase "If I found out where you live, I would come and beat the living sh*t out of you" and the time-honoured classic "If I could get my hands on those meddling kids..."

Brinsworth House and Dickie O' fans should be thanking DL for keeping them in the public eye, or at least higher-up in the Google listings than they would normally be.

Being a showbiz sort, I'm sure you've heard the phrase "no publicity is bad publicity"? Dismount from your 16-hand mare immediately.