He didn't die either. I wonder what that means?

Wonder no more! according to Dreemoods a faceless person indicates you wish to understand them on a deeper level and being an unknown person indicates evil or bad luck. Seems nearly relvent, which is more than I can say about any of my dreams I've tried on it.

You don't say...........

Guest LilMimi
I had a strange dream about Gerald Ford last night, and I'm not certain what it means. Basically what happened was that I met Gerald Ford, but I could never quite see his face. He wanted me to take him and meet all the DLers, but when I introduced him to you all, no one seemed to know who he was.

Very interesting

I was telling my housemate about deadpooling the other day, and he told me that he wasn't sure how it worked, but that Gerald Ford would probably be an excellent candidate. Apparentely he met him back in 1994 and said even back then he looked like he was on the brink of death.

Maybe he's one of those guys who just looks old and frail all the time?

Still, if 2006 isn't his last year, 2007's got to be.

IStill, if 2006 isn't his last year, 2007's got to be.

Masy we quote you on that Paulie?

IStill, if 2006 isn't his last year, 2007's got to be.

Masy we quote you on that Paulie?

Yes you masy. Consider it an official prediction, albeit not a very far-fetched one. :angry:

Hope I live so long...

But he's definitely on his 'last legs.' Terrible look in recent photos.

Not to name drop tooooo much, but I chatted with Ford at his 'Presidential Museum' in Grand Rapids, Michigan for about 30 minutes...several years back.

He is VERY infirmed; physically....but full of political predictions and savy.

Just keep him off the golf course, and the driver out of his hand.

Here is a photo which is supposed to be from his first public appearance since his series of hospital visits

Photo

Meanwhile, more and more obituary-like articles continue to spur up...like this one:

Gerald Ford

Here is a photo which is supposed to be from his first public appearance since his series of hospital visits

Photo

Meanwhile, more and more obituary-like articles continue to spur up...like this one:

Gerald Ford

How come he could go to that funeral, but not Reagan's?

The enigma that is Gerald Ford continues... :)

Guest Guest

Photo

Gerald Ford

How come he could go to that funeral, but not Reagan's?

The enigma that is Gerald Ford continues... :)

He DID go to Reagan's funeral in June of 2004!

As for the picture of him, he looks as if he is already dead. It's sad. Even though I am a Democrat, I admire President Ford for his common sense and honest leadership after Watergate. Compared to George W. Bush, Gerald Ford is a giant!!!!

He DID go to Reagan's funeral in June of 2004!

Wait, you're right... what was it that he missed then? Bush's inaugauration?

Either way, outlook not so good.

Former President KingFord has missed little to nothing in recent times although he did miss a trip to Nudestock last year which was sad because he was so fond of the musical group which had been selected.

Guest iain

Gerald Ford will definately be dead by November.The reason I am so certain of this is that if he lives to mid november he will become the oldest living US president,beating Ronald Reagan.I do not th ink he deserves to acheive this since Reagan was a great president and Ford was by comparison a nobody who was not even elected.Therefore I am 100% confident that fate wil intervene and Gerald Ford will pass away no later than early november,2006.

Anmyway,we wil see if i am right soon enough

Gerald Ford will definately be dead by November.The reason I am so certain of this is that if he lives to mid november he will become the oldest living US president,beating Ronald Reagan.I do not th ink he deserves to acheive this since Reagan was a great president and Ford was by comparison a nobody who was not even elected.Therefore I am 100% confident that fate wil intervene and Gerald Ford will pass away no later than early november,2006.

Anmyway,we wil see if i am right soon enough

though perhaps you will be gone before then so then you will not know since you will not be which then would mean that the prediction you should have made was not made.

Guest iain
I had a strange dream about Gerald Ford last night, and I'm not certain what it means. Basically what happened was that I met Gerald Ford, but I could never quite see his face. He wanted me to take him and meet all the DLers, but when I introduced him to you all, no one seemed to know who he was.

canadian it means he was already dead..and so were you..spooky :crossbone:

Guest iain
Ariel Sharon is dead, near as makes no difference. If Ford survived to say late October before lapsing into a final coma, I wonder if his family would stall on turning off the life support until November 11th.

watch Ariel Sharon suddenly die in about 2 weeks time..a few days before the Israeli election.Of course I would never be cynical enough to suggest its anyhting to do with his party desperate to iwn the election by having a state funeral and reminding everyone what a 'courageous' leader Sharon was etc..not to mentin the sympathy vote.Acting Issraeli PM Olmert will give the doctors the green light to switch off his life support machine around a week before the march 28 election.Just wait and see..

this is iains mum.he died today :rolleyes:

only joking.its me really ! :)

canadian it means he was already dead..and so were you..spooky :crossbone:

iain can you please stop posting so much drivel,

or if you must post it, then keep it all in the one post by using the edit button.

Guest iain

anyone have any latest info on Pres Fords condition?

Guest iain

its just i had a strong premoinition of Gerald Fords death today..last time that happened was the day before Reagan died

its just i had a strong premoinition of Gerald Fords death today..last time that happened was the day before Reagan died

I'm sure you'll be right this time.

It's just I had a strong premoinition of Gerald Ford's death today..last time that happened was the day before Reagan died.

Ivanhoe you really need yourself to brush up on your English skills. Above I have higlighted (through the magic of colour/color/colore, italics and bold face), some places where you have erred.

Also, please be aware that when a sentence is chopped in two with magic bullets there should be THREE of them, not two. This of course refers to your statement (in part and now edited); ...Gerald Ford's death today...last time that happened... I underlined the threee bullets in the space where you originally only used two.

Guest iain

Bruno Brookes..have you ever thought of getting a life at all?.

Bruno Brookes..have you ever thought of getting a life at all?.

As soon as you get one Igor.

Guest LilMimi

Photo

Gerald Ford

Seeing this pic and being how Ford has been in and out of the hospital, he reminds me of a departed deathlister- William Rehnquist. Rehnquist would go to the hospital and be released and you might see a pic of him from a distance with an aide or two (like this one with Ford). Nobody thought he was going anywhere and then bang, he died rather unexpectedly at home one evening. So even thought Ford has been back up and out again a little, it doesn't mean that he has a long time to live. Stay tuned guys!

Guest iain

he'll go the same way as John Profumo.. some kind of stroke...any day now