he'll go the same way as John Profumo.. some kind of stroke...any day now

Cut the crap Illyan you've been dishing out this idiotic load of nonsense since you arrived here. Ford ain't about to die......and definitely not just because you so desire it.

One other thing.................have a deathly satisfying day.

Seeing this pic and being how Ford has been in and out of the hospital, he reminds me of a departed deathlister- William Rehnquist. Rehnquist would go to the hospital and be released and you might see a pic of him from a distance with an aide or two (like this one with Ford). Nobody thought he was going anywhere and then bang, he died rather unexpectedly at home one evening. So even thought Ford has been back up and out again a little, it doesn't mean that he has a long time to live. Stay tuned guys!

Rehnquist had thyroid cancer and was seen fairly close up repeatedly, hell, sometimes he was even heard when he covered his tracheotomy in court. Supreme Court Billy was going to keep going with his duties until his toes curled up. That man was a publicly viewable slam dunk. Ford, while old, frail and sick, is a little tougher to pinpoint as far as death is concerned. Anytime you hear or see anything resembling a public eulogy, and details on someone's health seem to be a little lacking, something has to be up. Personally, I'm waiting for Ford to go cold and stiff, but not banking on it happening in the coming days and weeks. Could be wrong though.

Guest Guest

Seeing this pic and being how Ford has been in and out of the hospital, he reminds me of a departed deathlister- William Rehnquist. Rehnquist would go to the hospital and be released and you might see a pic of him from a distance with an aide or two (like this one with Ford). Nobody thought he was going anywhere and then bang, he died rather unexpectedly at home one evening. So even thought Ford has been back up and out again a little, it doesn't mean that he has a long time to live. Stay tuned guys!

Rehnquist had thyroid cancer and was seen fairly close up repeatedly, hell, sometimes he was even heard when he covered his tracheotomy in court. Supreme Court Billy was going to keep going with his duties until his toes curled up. That man was a publicly viewable slam dunk. Ford, while old, frail and sick, is a little tougher to pinpoint as far as death is concerned. Anytime you hear or see anything resembling a public eulogy, and details on someone's health seem to be a little lacking, something has to be up. Personally, I'm waiting for Ford to go cold and stiff, but not banking on it happening in the coming days and weeks. Could be wrong though.

I'd like to see Ford live long enough to break Reagan's longevity record, just out of spite!

I'd like to see Ford live long enough to break Reagan's longevity record, just out of spite!

I think he'd like that too.

A quick google news search learned me that Gerald Ford and the late Rosa Parks are in the inaugural class of Michigan walk of fame inductees. (said so in the Lansing Journal)

Ford looks in better shape than a few of the other DL top 50, like JD Salinger. Ford was a regular golfer in retirement and I'm not sure if he ever smoked.

Guest Random dude who's bored at 2

I'd laugh if he becomes the first ex-president to live to be 100.

I'd laugh if Nancy Reagan kicked ol' Gerry in the crotch, but that's not going to happen, now is it?

If Gerry does live long enough to see 100, you will have forgotten about laughing about it by then.

I'd laugh if he and Nancy Reagan made a panto!

[Cleaned up for the safety of everyone's imagination everywhere! - T4H]

I'd laugh if Nancy Reagan kicked ol' Gerry in the crotch, but that's not going to happen, now is it?

If Gerry does live long enough to see 100, you will have forgotten about laughing about it by then.

Ahh yes - Old person humor. Gettin kicked in the balls, falling, tripping,

Perhaps even throwing fits over nonesense. Midgets also make me crack up.

Although in the end - It's what is inside your heart that counts. You shouldn't laugh at people because surely that may e you someday.

And yes, what you say - I totally agree.

Guest iain

Gerald Ford will die in the next 7 weeks

I'll check on May 17.

regards,

Hein

If you keep making predictions like that every month, eventually you're going to be right. B)

I predict that Gerald Ford will die on a day that ends with a 'y'. B)

I predict Gerald Ford will die in a year beginning with 20..

B)

Well, let's put it this way. Iain has also predicted Charlton Heston will die "imminently". If Heston does go in the next two weeks & Ford in 7, then maybe we cut Iain some slack. If not, then Iain needs a new crystal ball...

Gerald Ford news

Nothing on his health, but he's still alive. But it doesn't look like he travels at all any more. I also like the fact that not many people have won "The Ford Medal", but of those who have, his wife has. :o

Guest Guest

That will be what late 2013? Face it he's got NO chance! :o

That will be what late 2013? Face it he's got NO chance! <_<

This from a coward who not only posted without registry but did not take time to even create a clever or not so clever moniker.

I predict that Gerald Ford will die on a day that ends with a 'y'. <_<

Lunes, martes, miercoles, , viernes, sabado, domingo......... none of them end in a Y so I guess President KingFord will live forever.................................................

I predict that Gerald Ford will die on a day that ends with a 'y'. :lol:

Lunes, martes, miercoles, , viernes, sabado, domingo......... none of them end in a Y so I guess President KingFord will live forever.................................................

Sorry...since I'm 100% American, I'm only capable of speaking one language. <_<

I predict that Gerald Ford will die on a day that ends with a 'y'. :lol:

Sorry...since I'm 100% American, I'm only capable of speaking one language. <_<

and what language might that be?

Balmerese - highly bastardized American form of the English language, dialect spoken in the mid-Atlantic region.

(background...a lot people in Baltimore really do speak an odd local accent, enough so that they pronounce Baltimore, "Balmer". These people are Baltimorons.)

Balmerese - highly bastardized American form of the English language, dialect spoken in the mid-Atlantic region.

(background...a lot people in Baltimore really do speak an odd local accent, enough so that they pronounce Baltimore, "Balmer". These people are Baltimorons.)

U gonna wach dem O's? Um gonna get me some karabs ensum natty boh and go on down the oooshun hon.

Guest iain

I wouldnt.I would cry

U gonna wach dem O's? Um gonna get me some karabs ensum natty boh and go on down the oooshun hon.

I couldn't have typed it better myself. Get me good n' drunk around some friends, and I start sounding a little like that with a touch of New England here and there in it.

Translation: Are you going to watch the Orioles (baseball)? I'm going to get some crabs and Natty Boh (National Bohemian beer) and go to the ocean (Ocean City, Maryland), hon (no translation).

Guest Gerald Ford
He did look a bit frail at Ronald Reagan's funeral earlier this year.

i aint dead im just an american :unsure: