Isn't that what this board is for?

Guest Guest

Gerald Ford doesn't have long left! I hear he's very, very frail!!!!

Guest Kristen344

Well, I think Gerald R. Ford will last a while yet, maybe until 2007. He may be very old and very frail, but he is still in good health fo his age.

Gerald Ford looked like kicking it last year, so i can almost guarantee that he will die this year .

I think Mr. Ford will be one of our more interesting DL candidates, in and out of hospitals, with people speculating about his demise and current health and the like.

Guest Lee Harriman

Considering we are already up to 26 pages I'd already call that major speculation on the health of Gerry Ford, no matter what happens to him over the coming months! No doubt Ford wants to be remembered for being outstanding in at least one field, having taken a load of (I think a bit unfair) flak since '74, so i reckon he will be determined to outlast Reagan as oldest-ever-ex-president, meaning he will refuse to die until 2007 at least.

Guest Ford Relative

You are all c**ts

Guest Ford Relative

I think you are all sickos.....He knows about this site and even laughs about it but I think you are just the sickest low down scum to be enjoying this kind of talk.

I think you are all sickos.....He knows about this site and even laughs about it but I think you are just the sickest low down scum to be enjoying this kind of talk.

Perhaps being able to laugh at it is, like many of us on this site, Mr. Ford's way of dealing with the inevitabilities and realities of death.

Perhaps his ability to be tolerant and see the meaning he'll forever be known as the President Ford and you'll always be known as "a relative of Gerald Ford."

Unless you happen to Betty Ford. But I doubt that she'd be this much different from her husband.

Guest Elizabeth "Betty" Bloo

Buzz off 'Ford Relative' Im Betty Ford and am making a tremendous effort to write this considering how bad my arthritis is (dont forget WHY I started the tabs and the booze now y'all!). Just wanted to say me and Jerry laugh till we piss ourselves when we read this column...and at our age thats not a joke! Happy New Year y'all. I shall raise a glass (mineral water of course) to you guys.

Maybe Gerald will pardon us and everyone else on this site the same as he did for Richard Nixon and Tokyo Rose.

Well if he's laughing, whats the problem?

(Hi Mr. Ford)

Buzz off 'Ford Relative' Im Betty Ford and am making a tremendous effort to write this considering how bad my arthritis is (dont forget WHY I started the tabs and the booze now y'all!). Just wanted to say me and Jerry laugh till we piss ourselves when we read this column...and at our age thats not a joke! Happy New Year y'all. I shall raise a glass (mineral water of course) to you guys.

The posts from "Ford Relative" and "Elizabeth "Betty" Bloo" are originating from the same ip address. ;)

Guest Toke Deltorso
You are all c**ts

Knobhead!. :electr2:

Still sad that the adoption made him change his name

You are all c**ts

Ford Relative or Betty Ford as you are both.

I notice that you didn't actually swear there, you just typed in stars.

If you were to swear it would come up like this. C-word.

Also if you need to rant, try the well named thread, 'Irate visitors rage here if you must'.

c**ts

F**k

S**t

asshole

penis

twat

so Mr. Ford's friend was possibly trying to type the correct word but the letters got blocked. Options would have been to type c_unt_s or "c un t s"

Okay the standards boards apparently blocki out letters for worrds deemed offensivable

Sorry I had to go so vulgar on the Leslie King post here but it was needed to shoiw a point.

Guest iain
Gerald Ford doesn't have long left! I hear he's very, very frail!!!!

im hearting similar reports..maybe even prolonged pneumonia...i predict his death within 4 months..early may at latest

Guest Toke Deltorso
You are all c**ts

Is a ford relative similar to the cortina?. a fine car

Guest iain

this news just reported by NBC....former President Ford has been in hospital since saturday suffering from pneumonia..hes on an intravenous drip....this looks promising!

this news just reported by NBC....former President Ford has been in hospital since saturday suffering from pneumonia..hes on an intravenous drip....this looks promising!

I couldn't find anything about this,

Come on iain, give us a link.

I knew you could do it iain. :rolleyes:

Now let's hope the end is near for Ford,

A presidential role model for Mr's T to follow

CNN reports the same, saying that he's 'resting comfortably'. You know, the dead rest comfortably also...so comfortably that they don't want to wake up. I'll admit, this does look promising, and I wouldn't mind the day off from work if he does pass on.