Death Watch Beatle

Courtney Love

I read that he does have a drugs thing going - not sure how heavy - so Courtney was an ideal partner. He also claims that he is a sex addict (see also Michael Douglas). This sex addiction excuse is a bit of a get out of jail card when you bonk an old strumpet if you ask me. Deep down I reckon most red-blooded males of a certain age are "sex addicts", it's just that most choose not to exercise their addiction. (Well, that's what Mrs. Beatle says anyway).

DWB ;)

Thinking about this a bit more, I'm not sure it would be fair to describe CZJ as an old strumpet.

Apologies.

DWB ;)

She was just on the Comedy Central "Roast" of Pam Anderson. Total slut, totally trashed, obviously, and the comedians on the show brutalized her. If you get a chance to see it, do, it's ruthless all the way around.

That, and Anderson wears a see-through top. ;)

I saw Hole once at the Big Day Out, an all day music festival. Getting right up the front was a big mistake.

No undies.

I still feel icky ;)

I was mighty surprised reading the Courtney-Coogan story this morning - I would have put that down on my "things least likely to happen this year" list...just below Pete Doherty getting it on with a supermodel ;)

Her dead husband: a whining skag-head who wrote a few memorable tunes and then chickened out of life and fatherhood.

Her: I would advise above posters to think more Nancy than Paula. Paula was actually quite talented and intelligent. CL is just some woman who has latched on to inumerable rock-stars (think back as far as her days as a Teardrop Explodes groupie). However she is clearly far to self obsessed/publicity hungry to ever do herself any real damage.Any problems she currently has will be cleared up next time she has an upcoming film/album/court appearence.

Still, very good in "Man in the Moon" though.

I was mighty surprised reading the Courtney-Coogan story this morning - I would have put that down on my "things least likely to happen this year" list...just below Pete Doherty getting it on with a supermodel ;)

too bad, surely Hollywood's due for a 21st century version of The Partridge Family

I was mighty surprised reading the Courtney-Coogan story this morning - I would have put that down on my "things least likely to happen this year" list...just below Pete Doherty getting it on with a supermodel :ph34r:

too bad, surely Hollywood's due for a 21st century version of The Partridge Family

More like the Addam's family :lol:

No mention of her carrying Steve Coogan's baby. If she is, she's already fried the foetus's brain.

Guest Guest

Courtney Love SUCKS!! <|3

Courtney Love SUCKS!! <|3

Try using the 'Close all Tags' option.

Better still, think of something useful or interesting to post, then try using the 'Close all Tags' option.

Four years since a Love post - what's happened to the world?!

Courtney has lost her Bean again. Even the Sun's not taking a wild punt as to why.

Courtney Love was a guest judge on Ru Paul's Drag race last week. Whilst she looked OK (not great just OK) she was completely out of it. When she spoke nothing she said made sense. I was really worried about her. I probably won't put her on my list for 2019 but if I turned on the radio tomorrow and it was announced she was dead I would be shocked but not surprised.

Courtney Love's estranged father Hank Harrison, an early manager of the Grateful Dead, dead at 81.  Harrison wrote a book basically accusing his daughter of being complicit in Kurt Cobain's death.

Link isn't European friendly for some stupid reason.  Wasn't Brexit supposed to sort this?

http://www.galtheraldonline.com/news/hank-harrison-81-played-early-role-in-grateful-dead-history/article_999e7682-8466-11ec-bd1f-37507ad63b65.html

• Like 1