Sign in to follow this  
Lord Fellatio Nelson

City Breaks

Wukkie heroin is quite affordable and a popular liesure pursuit, so I hear.

I'm sure that's false.

I'll get my coat.

Aye, point taken. I'm evolved by West Cumbrian standards mind, Opposable thumb and everything!

Budapest, highly recommended. Sun, loads of bars and coffee shops pleased to see you. History, art, great public transport and coffees and snacks in the main tourist drag on a price-par with downtown Workington!

You obviously didn't go to the Turkish baths then. It's backs to the wall in that place. They give you a little loin cloth like a pinny to cover the front but you're left exposed in the rear and there's a lot of bot watching going on I can tell you. The massage is brutal.

love Paris the art, history and romance :P

Budapest, highly recommended. Sun, loads of bars and coffee shops pleased to see you. History, art, great public transport and coffees and snacks in the main tourist drag on a price-par with downtown Workington!

You obviously didn't go to the Turkish baths then. It's backs to the wall in that place. They give you a little loin cloth like a pinny to cover the front but you're left exposed in the rear and there's a lot of bot watching going on I can tell you. The massage is brutal.

Yer right Godot, and after the write up you gave it I've no plans to visit the place next time I'm in Budapest. Nowt against anyone attracted by the place, just doesn't sound like my kinda relaxation.

love Paris the art, history and romance :wub:

... and that certain je-ne-sais-quoi of les petit gobs de salive, copiously and frequently ejected from Parisians' romantically-slobbering mouths, which adorn all horizontal surfaces of their public transport system. "Attention! Éviter le spittle!" :P

love Paris the art, history and romance :wub:

... and that certain je-ne-sais-quoi of les petit gobs de salive, copiously and frequently ejected from Parisians' romantically-slobbering mouths, which adorn all horizontal surfaces of their public transport system. "Attention! Éviter le spittle!" :P

What I don't get about Paris, which I pretty much assume to be a first world, modern city, is in some of the bars and restaurants, when you go to the toilet, there isn't a toilet, just a hole in the ground. Call me crazy, but I'd personally prefer a seat than to squat over some filthy hole.

Gah - the French!