Bald rick

Room Lovely, Look You.

$50.00 (or whatever equivalent) says that if he's fired by the BBC he crosses the Atlantic and gets a job as a drive time shock jock in NY or LA - or even on satellite radio.

Brand resigns

link

$50.00 (or whatever equivalent) says that if he's fired by the BBC he crosses the Atlantic and gets a job as a drive time shock jock in NY or LA - or even on satellite radio.

Brand resigns

link

Excellent!

Unfortunately he still has his channel 4 show 'Ponderland'. I've seen one episode and didn't think much of it. Bloody idiot.

Basically, he stood there and rabbled shite for an hour. If Banshees moved to the UK, he could be Brand's replacement.

CarolAnn, he will land on his feet. He seems to be quite popular with th 'hip' younger crowd who giggle every time someone says 'fanny'.

Brand resigns

link

Fell on his pork sword.

'fanny'.

:o:blink::referee::lol: You said fanny.

Guest It's only a phase.

I know that every mindset is only a phase but while being caught in this persistent state of emptiness, I'll just carry on in a positive direction even as my current state does not permit me to travel. It's difficult to define my current state. f**k everything that was - Cherish everything that is. I'll go to sleep and I won't be aware of life around me. I'll later wake up with a clear mind and I'll have a late breakfest. I might just be tired. That's what it must be. You'll be fine tommorrow.

Guest Audrey's Librarian
I know that every mindset is only a phase but while being caught in this persistent state of emptiness, I'll just carry on in a positive direction even as my current state does not permit me to travel. It's difficult to define my current state. f**k everything that was - Cherish everything that is. I'll go to sleep and I won't be aware of life around me. I'll later wake up with a clear mind and I'll have a late breakfest. I might just be tired. That's what it must be. You'll be fine tommorrow.

Banshee, are you in prison?

As a student of dance, I was having a discussion about my favourite dancer with a partner (I would like to put the dancer in Room Lovely). By way of introducing a very funny friend to this site and remembering I had posted a link, imagine my horror at finding it no longer worked because of 'copyright infringement'. So after some searching I have found him again here (in the 'target' shirt), on 50 seconds.

I would also put in time travel. I used this to appear in the video, on 1 minute 35 seconds, (wearing a yellow T-shirt and cardigan) pointing at the groover, just to make sure we all know who I mean. You may recognise me from my avatar.

My Tazo arrived yesterday - so after 12 years I have finally completed my Star Wars tazo collection!

Aparently this makes me sad?

My Tazo arrived yesterday - so after 12 years I have finally completed my Star Wars tazo collection!

No, that's everything else that you do

WTF is a tazo? More to the point wtf is Star Wars?

No, that's everything else that you do

Everything else like?

A tazo is a small plastic disc with a picture on it that (sometimes) moves when you move it backwards and forwards - star wars was a movie.

• Like 1

being an arse (scientifically proven)

Getting a voicemail from someone lovely who you haven't seen for ages - it makes you feel all warm and spangly.

being an arse (scientifically proven)

To be fair, I was only 9 when I bought the book and collected 49 of the 50 tazos.

I saw the one I needed on ebay last week for only 15p - so I bought it just to finish off the book.

Good news from Fraserburgh!

Some of you may remember my rantings at the unhealthy levels of nepotism at my work.

Well today, the greatest dynasty has been toppled!

The head (the mother in the office) has been made redundant thus bringing an end to that families influence in the home. She finishes on Friday.

She has 3 children, all 3 of whom have had jobs in the kitchen. I have seen off two of them, and am prepared to see-off the eldest one who only recently got a job with us (the applications were carefully filtered through the office to remove opposition before they reached the cook).

Thus my battle with the terrible House of Stuart is coming slowly to an end!

(I'll probably be next for the chop given my silly hours, but I'm not really caring - so longs as I make it past Friday).

Good news from Fraserburgh!

Some of you may remember my rantings at the unhealthy levels of nepotism at my work.

Well today, the greatest dynasty has been toppled!

The head (the mother in the office) has been made redundant thus bringing an end to that families influence in the home. She finishes on Friday.

She has 3 children, all 3 of whom have had jobs in the kitchen. I have seen off two of them, and am prepared to see-off the eldest one who only recently got a job with us (the applications were carefully filtered through the office to remove opposition before they reached the cook).

Thus my battle with the terrible House of Stuart is coming slowly to an end!

(I'll probably be next for the chop given my silly hours, but I'm not really caring - so longs as I make it past Friday).

Nice work Windsor. Any chance of the next bit of good news from Fraserburgh being 'slaggy old bag lady previously from Wiltshire dies horrible, scab-infested syphilis induced death after shagging entire population of town, twice'?

Wine. It's great. Makes you forget all the bad stuff and makes the ordinary stuff seem brilliant.

And when the wine runs out, Jack Daniel's is a pretty good mate too.

Wine. It's great. Makes you forget all the bad stuff and makes the ordinary stuff seem brilliant.

If wine is enjoyed at a reasonable hour it will bring happy sleep. Beer is more of an occasional beverage that should be consumed when watching an event. Rum is an alternative when you want to test your freedoms. Whisky .. it's unforgiving.

There is more to living then drinking. I have been drinking from an early age and the knowledge I've gained is that you must know your limits and understand that drinking responsibly can have a very comforting effect on us while leaving little headache in the morning.

Guest Audrey

If wine is enjoyed at a reasonable hour it will bring happy sleep. Beer is more of an occasional beverage that should be consumed when watching an event. Rum is an alternative when you want to test your freedoms. Whisky .. it's unforgiving.

There is more to living then drinking. I have been drinking from an early age and the knowledge I've gained is that you must know your limits and understand that drinking responsibly can have a very comforting effect on us while leaving little headache in the morning.

Are you still hitting the

Banshees?

Guest The truth hurts

Are you jealous that Scream is more sophisticated then you are? I mean, come on. The guy isn't only an oppertunist but hr is definitely cooler then you are. Be jealous. I know you are.

Guest He who enlightens

He's just better at life then you man. And since today is DL's twenty second anniversary, just understand that he has an ego too. Treasure his ego and respect his contribution. He is truly the best of the best. If you have to hate him, feel free.

That's apart of life.

He's just better at life then you man. And since today is DL's twenty second anniversary, just understand that he has an ego too. Treasure his ego and respect his contribution. He is truly the best of the best. If you have to hate him, feel free.

That's apart of life.

You don't even need to be sober to work out who this is! That really is quite sad, replying to your own posts under a disguise - I'm beginning to feel slightly sorry for you Banshees. But don't worry, I'm sure I'll get over it in about, ooooo, thirty seconds.

Nothing helps one get through a chilly December evening quite like a glass of port. Except a bottle of port.