Bald rick

Room Lovely, Look You.

In my youth, there was no greater pleasure than a spliff, some Pink Floyd, 11 bags of Salt and Vinegar, 48 Mars bars and a bottle of Coke.

Them were the days!!

In my youth, there was no greater pleasure than a spliff, some Pink Floyd, 11 bags of Salt and Vinegar, 48 Mars bars and a bottle of Coke.

Them were the days!!

Were Mars Bars invented all that time ago then?

Them were the days!!

Ask Marianne Faithfull.

Them were the days!!

Ask Marianne Faithfull.

Is LFN Mick Jagger in disguise?

Giving up being an estate agent (tossers) and drinking a bottle of bubbly to celebrate (see room 101 in the morning when hangover and impending financial ruin hit home), but for now wooooohooooo!!!!.

Wine, crispy bacon rashers, a comfortable sofa and crappy Saturday night telly. An almost perfect evening.

I think it might have something to do with getting out of this flu, but I feel so serene at present, I feel like hugging the World...

No illegal drugs have contributed to the above statement...

I think it might have something to do with getting out of this flu, but I feel so serene at present, I feel like hugging the World...

I take it all back, I feel like sh*t again....

Driving up and down the A36 for an hour, not going anywhere, just driving, very fast, on my own, stereo on very loudly, singing very loudly. Lovely.

Driving up and down the A36 for an hour, not going anywhere, just driving, very fast, on my own, stereo on very loudly, singing very loudly. Lovely.

Hope this driving didn't coincide with "my target of being pissed for the whole 12 days..."

Hope this driving didn't coincide with "my target of being pissed for the whole 12 days..."

Of course not - I ran out of wine yesterday, so bought some more on the way back from my drive.

I normally dislike show-offs, but I do like this show pony. In fact I'd like to see a lot more just like him.

DLers. I love you guys, from Banshee's Scream to Octopus of Odstock and all the ladies in between, y'all rule. Where else, but DL, could I post an anonymous "f**k you" rant to another anonymous person. I've been here for over three years and never stopped loving you all.

Fireworks, stars, wine, liberty, spring nights with cold beer, old songs, old whisky, summer nights, films, gambling, daring women who aren't bi - polar, breakfast, trying out restaurants, live events, baseball, playing mind games, the defining moments and .. Deathlist.net.

The best.

Amen.

Fireworks, stars, wine, liberty, spring nights with cold beer, old songs, old whisky, summer nights, films, gambling, daring women who aren't bi - polar, breakfest, trying out restraunts, live events, baseball, playing mind games, the defining moments and .. Deathlist.net.

The best.

Amen.

And just what in the hell is wrong with daring women who happen to be bipolar?

Also, while I generally don't comment on avatars, why in the hell are you using the Staff of Asclepius? That could be argued to be the least appropriate thing on the planet for you. If you're a doctor we're all in trouble.

Yes, I'm in a pissy mood and yes, this attitude probably doesn't belong in this thread, but I don't give a sh*t.

Also, while I generally don't comment on avatars, why in the hell are you using the Staff of Asclepius? That could be argued to be the least appropriate thing on the planet for you. If you're a doctor we're all in trouble.

The Serpent tangled around the rod is my current avatar because "my real last name" is said to be sacred to Asclepius, the Greek god of medicine. I'm not a doctor but I happen to be very knowledgeable on the subject of human health. If anyone needs direction on that subject I would feel driven to enlighten them. Oh, and the agitated mood will soon pass, CarolAnn. In my experience, bi - polar women do not make any sense. No offence. I don't know you personally but I very much doubt you would be in that category.

The Serpent tangled around the rod is my current avatar because "my real last name" is said to be sacred to Asclepius, the Greek god of medicine. I'm not a doctor but I happen to be very knowledgeable on the subject of human health. If anyone needs direction on that subject I would feel driven to enlighten them. Oh, and the agitated mood will soon pass, CarolAnn. In my experience, bi - polar women do not make any sense. No offence. I don't know you personally but I very much doubt you would be in that category.

You obviously have absolutely no knowledge on human mental health.

Welcome back Banshees. I for one have certainly missed your utter twattishness.

Well sh*t on a stick!!

Ive never heard of anybody with a surname of Colonic Irrigation before.

Well, I'll have to disagree with that statement as without the health of ones mind the body shall suffer. So, yes, I do understand the mind. Reality from the standpoint of a human being is dictated upon how they perceive life. With this vision of life, they pursue a desire or something. All of the mental disorders are usually chemical imbalances in the brain or something which relates to self confidence. Experience is an influence. Anyway, I figure this post was a gamble as some of these people here might not "get it".

Well, I'll have to disagree with that statement as without the health of ones mind the body shall suffer. So, yes, I do understand the mind. Reality from the standpoint of a human being is dictated upon how they perceive life. With this vision of life, they pursue a desire or something. All of the mental disordors are usually chemical imbalances in the brain or something which relates to self confidence. Experience is an influence. Anyway, I figure this post was a gamble as some of these people here might not "get it".

Shut yer hole. You are about as enlightened as a can of beans.

You are an arrogant sh*t.

Well, I'll have to disagree with that statement as without the health of ones mind the body shall suffer. So, yes, I do understand the mind. Reality from the standpoint of a human being is dictated upon how they perceive life. With this vision of life, they pursue a desire or something. All of the mental disordors are usually chemical imbalances in the brain or something which relates to self confidence. Experience is an influence. Anyway, I figure this post was a gamble as some of these people here might not "get it".

Shut yer hole. You are about as enlightened as a can of beans.

You are an arrogant sh*t.

A brilliant comparison, Windsor, old chap. Both Banshees, and a can of beans, help me expel the contents of my bowels. Banshees, you talk the biggest load of wank I ever heard. Carry on, old son, you are a constant source of entertainment.

Well, I'll have to disagree with that statement as without the health of ones mind the body shall suffer. So, yes, I do understand the mind. Reality from the standpoint of a human being is dictated upon how they perceive life. With this vision of life, they pursue a desire or something. All of the mental disorders are usually chemical imbalances in the brain or something which relates to self confidence. Experience is an influence. Anyway, I figure this post was a gamble as some of these people here might not "get it".

Is the probability that we'll "get it" about the same as the probability that you'll never have the opportunity to catch syphillus without paying?

Is the probability that we'll "get it" about the same as the probability that you'll never have the opportunity to catch syphillus without paying?

So resourceful for an old lady, aren't you? ..

But it's understandable. The reaction that I'm getting is everyones way of saying "I'm fat and my brain ain't well" and I don't want hear it anymore ...

I won't waste my time then. At least I only gave my introduction.

But it's understandable. The reaction that I'm getting is everyones way of saying "I'm fat and my brain ain't well" and I don't want hear it anymore ...

You're right. I am fat, and my brain isn't well. Doesn't change the fact that you talk like a cu nt though.

Do me next, do me next!!

(Theres an offer you can't refuse)