Bald rick

Room Lovely, Look You.

French gameshows, I am getting quite into them. The cheesier the better. Some of the contestants or audience in some of the ones I've seen seem to be on day release. Although this one is apart, I genuinely like it and not for any strange freakwatch. Perhaps I just haven't seen it enough times to find the tone deaf loony wannabies.

NB: Us top posters for 101 are also the top posters for here, which I think means we're not whinging poms really!

French gameshows, I am getting quite into them. The cheesier the better. Some of the contestants or audience in some of the ones I've seen seem to be on day release. Although this one is apart, I genuinely like it and not for any strange freakwatch. Perhaps I just haven't seen it enough times to find the tone deaf loony wannabies.

NB: Us top posters for 101 are also the top posters for here, which I think means we're not whinging poms really!

I do remember one French gameshow, viewed as I was passing through the country many moons ago.

I think it was called "Big Dil", which I had assumed was something to do with Female toys.

It was infact a pile of sh*te, a studio based "Its a knockout" hosted by a human weasel.

I still love France tho.

I've done it before but can't remember how - how do you find out who are the top posters on a topic?

I've done it before but can't remember how - how do you find out who are the top posters on a topic?

Just click on the number of posts, which is shown to the right of the threads title, on the main board.

Just click on the number of posts, which is shown to the right of the threads title, on the main board.

Oh yes, thanks. I'm quite stunned that I am top of the pops on this one! Best I go and swear on 101 to even the score!

Cousins you haven't seen for a few years that come to visit and bring a bottle of 18 year old malt whisky, then they visit again unexpectedly the next week on their way back home to Yorkshire and produce another bottle of 18 year old malt whisky, nice :lol: .

Cousins you haven't seen for a few years that come to visit and bring a bottle of 18 year old malt whisky, then they visit again unexpectedly the next week on their way back home to Yorkshire and produce another bottle of 18 year old malt whisky, nice :lol: .

You have much nicer relatives than I have. Yet another reason I want to move to Scotland and be related to you. ;)

Of course, in my case they would have to bring some expensive bottled water or something....

Piss head!! :lol:

You posted that twice. Who's the pisshead?

Piss head!! :P

No I wasnt!!

It was, er...a glitch in the system, yeah, a glitch in the system!! :lol:

Piss head!! :P

No I wasnt!!

It was, er...a glitch in the system, yeah, a glitch in the system!! :lol:

Hmm, I must remember that phrase next time I'm in the pub. 'Barman, I'll have a glitch in the system and lemonade please, ice and lemon.'

I like the honest opinion of our Lib Dem local council candidate, who has described one of his opponents as a 'greasy-haired twat' in his campaign leaflet. Far better to get the opinions out in the open, I think. :lol:

I like the honest opinion of our Lib Dem local council candidate, who has described one of his her opponents as a 'greasy-haired twat' in his her campaign leaflet. Far better to get the opinions out in the open, I think. :lol:

Useful pictures of said 'greasy-haired twat' and alleged ' libeller'. I never knew the Cornish language was so closely related to Polish though. :(:lol:

Ahhhh...

617292bd417205d65fcaa13715556a95.gif

That's better.

Ahhhh...

That's better.

What a punch, you can see he was not expecting that!

However, who is he? What's the story?

Ahhhh...

That's better.

What a punch, you can see he was not expecting that!

However, who is he? What's the story?

Brilliant.

Im just haunted by the final few seconds when, seemingly, his hat is hovering there forlornly, looking for a head to sit on :wub:

Making a profit out of going to the dentist. I can't get registered with a dentist owing to the fact there are a shortage of them in my area. I'm 18 months into a 2-4 year waiting list and can only get treated as an emergency patient. I needed emergency treatment last week on a front tooth, had a temporary filling put in and went back on Tuesday for a follow up appointment. I attended the dentist who informed me that under the current regulations he should just leave the temporary filling in as it was 'adequate', even though it looked awful, but he would do me a favour by filling it properly and matching it to the rest of my teeth as long as I didn't tell anyone :smiley_f: . I was expecting a minumum charge of about £44 for a front tooth filling (any UK dentists among you feel free to correct me, but from what I can gather that's about the going rate, judging by a colleague having a similar thing done a couple of months ago). I was pleasantly surprised that I was only charged £17.00, he really did do me a favour. The profit part comes in because on my way to the dental centre I took a shortcut through a car park and found a £20 note lying on the ground, so not only did I get my tooth fixed properly, and you'd never know it had been broken, but I walked away £3.00 richer :banghead: .

Making a profit out of going to the dentist. I can't get registered with a dentist owing to the fact there are a shortage of them in my area. I'm 18 months into a 2-4 year waiting list and can only get treated as an emergency patient. I needed emergency treatment last week on a front tooth, had a temporary filling put in and went back on Tuesday for a follow up appointment. I attended the dentist who informed me that under the current regulations he should just leave the temporary filling in as it was 'adequate', even though it looked awful, but he would do me a favour by filling it properly and matching it to the rest of my teeth as long as I didn't tell anyone :smiley_f: . I was expecting a minumum charge of about £44 for a front tooth filling (any UK dentists among you feel free to correct me, but from what I can gather that's about the going rate, judging by a colleague having a similar thing done a couple of months ago). I was pleasantly surprised that I was only charged £17.00, he really did do me a favour. The profit part comes in because on my way to the dental centre I took a shortcut through a car park and found a £20 note lying on the ground, so not only did I get my tooth fixed properly, and you'd never know it had been broken, but I walked away £3.00 richer :banghead: .

Watch out for Karma, LG. Someone's likely to smack you in the mouth this weekend.

Making a profit out of going to the dentist. I can't get registered with a dentist owing to the fact there are a shortage of them in my area. I'm 18 months into a 2-4 year waiting list and can only get treated as an emergency patient. I needed emergency treatment last week on a front tooth, had a temporary filling put in and went back on Tuesday for a follow up appointment. I attended the dentist who informed me that under the current regulations he should just leave the temporary filling in as it was 'adequate', even though it looked awful, but he would do me a favour by filling it properly and matching it to the rest of my teeth as long as I didn't tell anyone :banghead: . I was expecting a minumum charge of about £44 for a front tooth filling (any UK dentists among you feel free to correct me, but from what I can gather that's about the going rate, judging by a colleague having a similar thing done a couple of months ago). I was pleasantly surprised that I was only charged £17.00, he really did do me a favour. The profit part comes in because on my way to the dental centre I took a shortcut through a car park and found a £20 note lying on the ground, so not only did I get my tooth fixed properly, and you'd never know it had been broken, but I walked away £3.00 richer :banghead: .

Does Dale Winton live nearby? If not, perhaps it was another (tooth) fairy who blew the note in your direction.... :smiley_f:

Discovering Audacity has been a boon for a technophobe like me - I've been able to quite painlessly, and for free, transfer a host of cassettes (ask yer dad) onto my PC and CD. And I got to feel like Timbaland in the process. All right, not Timbaland. Geoff Emerick, then.

Dog moustaches.

Brilliant.

The more I look, the more I laugh.