Monoclinic

The Jane Goodie Sweepstake

Monday morning in my book

I didn't know 'Fly Fishing' had a chapter on Jade. Is it in the 'maggots/worm/bait' section?

Monday morning in my book

I didn't know 'Fly Fishing' had a chapter on Jade. Is it in the 'maggots/worm/bait' section?

it's under, 'Glorious Juicy Grubs and other Phenonema assocatted with Pike fishing'

to be honest pages 54-59 are not may best, pretty throwaway to be truthful vingery tits.

long time since I've seen a pair of those :rolleyes:

Guest Guest

Anyone ever been on a date with a girl on this site or got a job n stuff?

Reason being I totally get the site but before I join would like to know if I would be welcome, I sense you are all like me, live at home, contolling mother, low self esteem etc...I need a place to fit in - Like Vinegar Tits I am also a 36 year old male - please help....I need friends, even if they are only "online friends"

Reason being I totally get the site but before I join would like to know if I would be welcome, I sense you are all like me, live at home, contolling mother, low self esteem etc...I need a place to fit in - Like Vinegar Tits I am also a 36 year old male - please help....I need friends, even if they are only "online friends"

Is this a Banshee Screams' "zzz-mail"? :rolleyes:

Dave and Scott will probably lend you their "girlfriend" if you ask nicely. She's the one in the lemsip adverts, apparently.

I don't know about controlling mothers, nor low self-esteems (Banshees thinks highly of himself for starters) but I too would hazard a guess that most of the DL community live at home (some in a 'home' maybe, again we're talking the Scream here). There are not many homeless people with broadband.

I haven't been on a date with a girl on this site... or outside this site I might add. That's just not my thing. I do have a job, though. And stuff too!

I have a job though unfortunately do not possess a relationship even when commented on about being beautiful (male).

I'm just socially flawed and have the wrong type of confidence/personality

I'm 27 and live in North London, how hard can it bloody be to find a partner?? :rolleyes:

I have a job though unfortunately do not possess a relationship even when commented on about being beautiful (male).

I'm 27 and live in North London, how hard can it bloody be to find a partner?? :rolleyes:

Try living where I live, mate...

I also live at home.

There are not *many* here who post dozens of times a day, but I do believe there are some

On another topic, I believe the last person who made such a meal of their own death was the Pope.

Aged 27 with an avatar like that???? You must be Benjamin Button.

I also live at home.

There are not *many* here who post dozens of times a day, but I do believe there are some

On another topic, I believe the last person who made such a meal of their own death was the Pope.

Georgie Best hung on a bit didn't he?

Aged 27 with an avatar like that???? You must be Benjamin Button.

Yes one shish kebab please..this time with extra lettuce and easy on the chilli, my rectum gives way far too easily for a man of 27.

Terminator- that is the most champion thing said to me all day..just wait to my avatar come 65 :lol:

I also live at home.

But...Best was a living legend with regards to football.

But...The Pope was seen as a very good Pope for most of his life?

JADE??? Doesn't know where anywhere outside of bloody London is and also called an Indian a 'Pa*i'

The similarities are all there to see :rolleyes:

I haven't been on a date with a girl on this site... or outside this site I might add. That's just not my thing. I do have a job, though. And stuff too!

OH DDLM, tell me more about your stuff!! :rolleyes:

Like Vinegar Tits I am also a 36 year old male

I'm female :rolleyes:

I also live at home.

But...Best was a living legend with regards to football.

But...The Pope was seen as a very good Pope for most of his life?

JADE??? Doesn't know where anywhere outside of bloody London is and also called an Indian a 'Pa*i'

The similarities are all there to see :rolleyes:

I don't believe Best tried to make his death into a publicity event. The Pope certainly did - if I remember he was trying to make himself look like Jesus suffering on the cross, with the shakes. Even Jane Tomlinson, even though she publicised her cancer alot, was not giving deathbed updates in the tabloids each day.

On the other hand Jade is I think the first reality star to suffer a gruesome death (some might hope first of many).

On the other hand Jade is I think the first reality star to suffer a gruesome death (some might hope first of many).

Not many; all.

Hopefully the cancer that is "reality" TV will also go the same way.

News, sport and documentaries were the first reality TV shows and should be the only ones allowed.

I don't know about controlling mothers, nor low self-esteems (Banshees thinks highly of himself for starters)

If thinking highly of oneself means the individual demonstrates qualities such as open-mindedness, a competitive ego, a sense of humor, a broad vision of life philosophically, a rational confidence, an urge to exploit outrageousness and so much more, then I'm all of which you have described me to be.

By the way, this forum isn't for people who do not view themselves to be much. I want specific qualities from amateur posters and most of them don't have it. So, if your reason behind joining involves loss of appreciation for life in general, forget about joining, and ask your doctor about xanex instead.

Not many; all.

Sadly it won't go away while accountants run television. Quick, cheap and easy to make, 'reality TV' will be around for a while yet.

Not many; all.

News, sport and documentaries were the first reality TV shows and should be the only ones allowed.

I think you're spot on...pathetic really, people are dying of cancer every day.

I hope she goes to heaven but please let yourself have peace first- it will not be the same Jade.

Not many; all.

Sadly it won't go away while accountants run television. Quick, cheap and easy to make, 'reality TV' will be around for a while yet.

It is not accountants that are the problem. Usually they are just pointing out the obvious, that a business that spends more money than it makes will go bankrupt. That's a bit like blaming your bank manager for the fact you have an overdraft.

The problem is that the "creative" people are not doing their jobs properly. If they created quality content that people wanted to watch, then there wouldn't be a problem. As it is, people prefer watching reality TV than poor quality drama etc, and to the shame of the "creative" elite they take this easy copout and churn it out ad infinitum.

Not many; all.

It is not accountants that are the problem. Usually they are just pointing out the obvious, that a business that spends more money than it makes will go bankrupt. That's a bit like blaming your bank manager for the fact you have an overdraft.

The problem is that the "creative" people are not doing their jobs properly. If they created quality content that people wanted to watch, then there wouldn't be a problem. As it is, people prefer watching reality TV than poor quality drama etc, and to the shame of the "creative" elite they take this easy copout and churn it out ad infinitum.

Are you really trying to say budget isn't a consideration in television production? Bollocks it isn't. Quality of TV drama is dictated by budget, money buys good writers, actors and crews. 'Reality' is done for a fraction of the cost and most shamefully, rates its socks off.

Ironic her head looks like an Easter egg...................and they should both be in a box by then :)

Not many; all.

Are you really trying to say budget isn't a consideration in television production? Bollocks it isn't. Quality of TV drama is dictated by budget, money buys good writers, actors and crews. 'Reality' is done for a fraction of the cost and most shamefully, rates its socks off.

That argument doesn't make sense.

Quality of drama is not directly related to the amount of money spent - there have been plenty of low budget successes and vice versa. Doctor Who is high budget high ratings - didn't see much evidence of enforced cost-cutting in that. If a concept is good then the finance people will support it, if it's a pile of sh*t then they won't.

If the "creative" people are demanding such high salaries and often failing to produce something people want to watch, how is that the fault of accountants? Perhaps if they got paid a bit less and worked a bit harder the programmes would become a lot more profitable.

Who do you think creates, directs, shoots, casts reality TV? Are accountants holding the cameras and pretending to be Big Brother? No - the "creative" people again.

That argument doesn't make sense.

Quality of drama is not directly related to the amount of money spent - there have been plenty of low budget successes and vice versa. Doctor Who is high budget high ratings - didn't see much evidence of enforced cost-cutting in that. If a concept is good then the finance people will support it, if it's a pile of sh*t then they won't.

If the "creative" people are demanding such high salaries and often failing to produce something people want to watch, how is that the fault of accountants? Perhaps if they got paid a bit less and worked a bit harder the programmes would become a lot more profitable.

Who do you think creates, directs, shoots, casts reality TV? Are accountants holding the cameras and pretending to be Big Brother? No - the "creative" people again.

I generally agree that quality has no relation to expenditure. If the extra money is used to add better realism/authenticity to a programme....I'm all for that.

The independent TV companies can't believe they eyes/bank accounts that the public are even prepared to tune in and switch off for these banal reality programmes whose aim is to ridicule the confined morons, who believe that "this is the moment".

If they can get away with this fodder now, what's around the corner?

"Day 567 at Broadmoor, the Yorkshire Ripper has been tasked with performing Michael Jackson's Thriller routine or the rest of the wing will be on half rations". Hang on, I'd tune into that....