Sign in to follow this  
Magere Hein

The 2nd Death Of 2012

Who will be DL's 2nd hit in 2012?   

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hawking for me this time...

Megrahi will hang on until at least 2nd April out of spite to deny us all a few DDP points.

Gibb for me. Gutted he's not in my DDP selection.

Al Megrahi.

Dr Jim Swire seems to think he's fucked.

yeah but Swire also thinks he didnt do the bombing so wouldnt put too much faith in his opinion...

Maybe he didn't.

I'd imagine Swire has had a greater interest and understanding of the facts of the case than any of us.

Perhaps if Al-Megrahi hadn't been such a vocal supporter of Gadaffi more people might have been inclined to believe him...

Zsa Zsa. God knows why as she seems to have turned into the new Liz Taylor as far as coffin teasing is concerned.

Megrahi......finally.

OK thatch time to go but you could take a friend yeah Paisley Two bastards with murderous pasts and id like the queens little comedy act of a man to spoil the Royal get together in June.Keep me smiling in June,June,June a nice Hearse for the big day .

ZaZa sure she is still alive unplug Her for feck sake .

Guest Guest

somebody will die tomorrow

somebody will die tomorrow

Shit.

regards,

Hein

Guest bored and impatient

One year ago today the 2nd hit was Michael Gough .I can't believe we are behind last year which was one of the worst years eevr for deathlist1 In fact we could be 3 behind in 10 days! Have celebs stopped dying???????

One year ago today the 2nd hit was Michael Gough .I can't believe we are behind last year which was one of the worst years eevr for deathlist1 In fact we could be 3 behind in 10 days! Have celebs stopped dying???????

Yes! Dying is just so last year.

Good timing, kiddo.

Edited by Magere Hein
Topic closed.