Sign in to follow this  
Magere Hein

The 9th Death Of 2012

Pick your tack  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:banghead:

Eh, I must have been thinking on ''none of the above'' in the vote..........

Seriously, I never for a second thought he wasn't on the list. Thought he would be a given.

:banghead:

Eh, I must have been thinking on ''none of the above'' in the vote..........

Seriously, I never for a second thought he wasn't on the list. Thought he would be a given.

A strong possibility for 2013 definitely

You mean Chooky Embra?

Yep, should've been...............

Ok. C'mon 9th death!! I want to be voting on the 10th death of the year poll by the end of the weekend :D

Ok. C'mon 9th death!! I want to be voting on the 10th death of the year poll by the end of the weekend :D

Have patience, we've already had 8 hits in as many months, much better than last years showing

Have patience, we've already had 8 hits in as many months, much better than last years showing

Sorry. I am new to the DL. Didn't mean to be so noobish :)

No need to apologise. It's not uncommon for newbies to be a little overexcited at first

• Like 1

No need to apologise. It's not uncommon for newbies to be a little overexcited at first

Lol yeah just a tad. Never thought i'd be cheering on people to kick the bucket.

Mr. Hawking.

Mr. Hawking.

We'll get a good look at him next week. He is participating in the opening ceremony of the paralympics, which quite surprised me as he was too ill to attend his own birthday party recently.

At least the twitter trolls have left him alone and not gotten our hopes up as they continue to do with that dreadful Thatcher woman.

Mr. Hawking.

We'll get a good look at him next week. He is participating in the opening ceremony of the paralympics, which quite surprised me as he was too ill to attend his own birthday party recently.

At least the twitter trolls have left him alone and not gotten our hopes up as they continue to do with that dreadful Thatcher woman.

Perhaps he'll pay another visit to Stringfellows while he's at it, a bit of over excitement could do for him :)

Mr. Hawking.

Perhaps he'll pay another visit to Stringfellows while he's at it, a bit of over excitement could do for him :)

Or a short in his chair could send him careening off the stage. Any type of "episode" will do and will really liven up the opening ceremony :D

Guest Guest

My moneys on Billy Graham to be next.I don't know why, just a feeling .Its a strong feeling though,so I'm confident Billy Graham wil be hit no 9!

Guest Guest

so august is the first month since april without a hit. i guess the 9th hit will have to take place in the 9th month of the year. will it be no 9 on the list?

so august is the first month since april without a hit. i guess the 9th hit will have to take place in the 9th month of the year. will it be no 9 on the list?

Yea we kind of needed 2 deaths in august to be on course to beat our previous best . But the winter months are coming up which are usually when we get the most hits. We need at least 2 minimum in September if we are to realistically beat the record.

Well 9 comes after 8 so...yeah

Well, we've had Neil Armstrong, Rhodes Boyson and Max Bygraves in the past week, maybe #9 is just around the corner...

This poll had slipped onto the second page so in the absence of anyone actually dying an irrelevent post should bring it back to people's attention.

Quick someome think of one.

We've had quite a few high-profile expirations in the past few weeks yet #9 remains elusive...