Sign in to follow this  
Magere Hein

The 9th Death Of 2012

Pick your tack  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's me and me only for Bhumibol at the moment.

James Randi.

He wont haunt us.

• Like 1

<----- this time it's Fats for me...

I still want that bint Thatcher to die

My pick will be right eventually

It's all gone quiet on the Thatcher front. Kind of like the calm before a storm.Wouldn't be surprised if the old bag messed up the olympics by going this week or next...

How exactly would her passing have messed up the Olympics? She's not playing any part in it whatsoever

It'd force the British media to change their tone from patriotic exuberance to a somber In Memoriam piece, followed by an increased debate in whether or not she was a good Prime Minister or just a Milk Snatcher.

I think it would quite likely be pushed to the middle pages, a bit like when Mother Teresa died during the Diana-thon in 1997. Not like her passing would come as a shock after all

Bill Tarmey, because he is young enough to die.

Looking at the poll results, it's obvious to me now that the 9th hit will probably be Eli Wallach, Erich Priebke, Chapman Pincher, Herbert Lom, or Nelson Mandela.

Just so no one will get it right.

Zsa Zsa Gabor will be next, I'm certain of it!

(But not certain enough to put my own life on it!!)

Go Zsa Zsa! Go!

Guest Guest

With Britain in the Olympics i cant imagine any high profile deaths occuring to overshadow the events. Both ourselves and the USA have had alot of hits as of recent so i'm going to look across the plains and say Oscar Niemeyer, the highest living foreigner on the list :)

if he's still alive on may 1st next year he will overtake Brooke Astor as the oldest person to ever be on deathlist. He's allready the oldest man ever

With Britain in the Olympics i cant imagine any high profile deaths occuring to overshadow the events. Both ourselves and the USA have had alot of hits as of recent so i'm going to look across the plains and say Oscar Niemeyer, the highest living foreigner on the list :)

if he's still alive on may 1st next year he will overtake Brooke Astor as the oldest person to ever be on deathlist. He's allready the oldest man ever

Assume you mean oldest man on DL?

Wallach is a strong possibility. I remember his cameo in The Ghost Writer and he didn't look well.

Guest Guest

well, obviously!

well, obviously!

Why didn't you say that then?

Billy Graham currently in hospital with lung infection, possibly bronchitis. Had Parkinson's for 15 odd years and suffered numerous ailments, perhaps his decades of loyal service are soon to be rewarded...

Zsa Zsa. No goulash should last that long.

She's lasted far longer than I think most expected, don't underestimate the old bag

• Like 1

Chooky Edinburgh 'rushed' to Aberdeen Infirmary as a precaution according to radio............

Chooky Edinburgh 'rushed' to Aberdeen Infirmary as a precaution according to radio............

Who??

Who??

Chooky = Duke of.................... must be a regional thang..........

Who??

Chooky = Duke of.................... must be a regional thang..........

But he's not on the list!