Tuber Mirum

Shirley Temple

At 76 Shirley is getting on a bit and she has already had cancer once.

Worth keeping an eye on if you ask me.

Guest Sweet Dee

If you ask my good friend Roman Polanski she has not been worth keeping an eye on since 1939

If you ask my good friend Roman Polanski she has not been worth keeping an eye on since 1939

You really had to revive a thread that's almost a decade old just to say that, didn't you?

You really had to revive a thread that's almost a decade old just to say that, didn't you?

I don't see anything wrong with this old thread being bumped. I mean, Shirley Temple is one of the biggest icons of the 1930's that's still around. She's in her mid-80's and would be a very profilic hit if she was selected for the Death list 2014. She's rarely seen in public so her current health is a bit of a mystery to us.

I don't see anything wrong with this old thread being bumped. I mean, Shirley Temple is one of the biggest icons of the 1930's that's still around. She's in her mid-80's and would be a very profilic hit if she was selected for the Death list 2014. She's rarely seen in public so her current health is a bit of a mystery to us.

Get a load of this guy!

• Like 1

Guest Guest

A better reason to revive the thread is that she's dead http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-26135627

Top Shirley Temple quote: "I stopped believing in Santa Claus at the age of six when my mother took me to see him in a store and he asked for my autograph."

• Like 6

Guest Guest

Little known fact- Shirley Temple should have played Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz but her film company refused to lend her to MGM so Judy Garland got it instead

What the Deathlist can't have, the DDP can make hay with...