Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zorders

New Moderator(S)?

My apologies, on re-re-reading I can see that the post I thought you'd made, and from which I assumed you were only 20, was actually by Predictor. If anything, this just renders your attitude more incomprehensible.

I know, and admittedly its from my own bitter experience, that you THINK you're some sort of forum bad ass. That people 'make mistakes' in tangling with you and that they regret doing so. Well, you're not. Being a forum bad ass is like being a lady; if you have to tell people you are, you probably aren't. People think you're a dick for carrying on the way you do. Plain and simple.

Take the time to objectively re-read your own post above. In one hand, you bemoan the fact that you can't freely say what you want, and then you whinge about DDT et al freely saying what THEY want about you. If you're going to be 'combative' and 'challenging', stand by for people to be mean to you back, especially if you're the FNG. Bitching about it just makes you seem flaky.

This isn't a gladiator academy and it's your tone that is out of place not theirs. Learn that lesson quickly and maybe you'll enjoy your time more.

And no, I didn't make that Betty Swollocks post but I can appreciate its sentiment and the reasons for the person making it hiding their identity.

I need to know because I need the distraction.

Will pointing up and shouting: "Look! A dragon!" do?

regards,

Hein

Only if I take my "thick as shit" head off first Hein.

Why don't you do a search for old Banshees Scream posts, that always amuses me.

That will merely demonstrate that it really was better in the old days.

• Like 1

I always was a fan of the odd fella.

I always was a fan of the odd fella.

I know. Me too. Let's form a self-help group about it.

My apologies, on re-re-reading I can see that the post I thought you'd made, and from which I assumed you were only 20, was actually by Predictor. If anything, this just renders your attitude more incomprehensible.

I know, and admittedly its from my own bitter experience, that you THINK you're some sort of forum bad ass. That people 'make mistakes' in tangling with you and that they regret doing so. Well, you're not. Being a forum bad ass is like being a lady; if you have to tell people you are, you probably aren't. People think you're a dick for carrying on the way you do. Plain and simple.

Take the time to objectively re-read your own post above. In one hand, you bemoan the fact that you can't freely say what you want, and then you whinge about DDT et al freely saying what THEY want about you. If you're going to be 'combative' and 'challenging', stand by for people to be mean to you back, especially if you're the FNG. Bitching about it just makes you seem flaky.

This isn't a gladiator academy and it's your tone that is out of place not theirs. Learn that lesson quickly and maybe you'll enjoy your time more.

And no, I didn't make that Betty Swollocks post but I can appreciate its sentiment and the reasons for the person making it hiding their identity.

I don't feel like taking on the whole post because you seem fairly well disposed to me despite everything you've said and besides this big beef's not really between me and you is it?

All I will say is.......

That people 'make mistakes' in tangling with you and that they regret doing so.

Why is there a plural there? Can you find any other post where I said "oh that person made a mistake messing with me!"

No, ya can't.... facts are important....... words are important........ whether you put an S on the end of them is often very very important.......

I don't go around thinking I'm a "big badass" or whatever. But if someone like DDT fucks around with me I don't take it lying down

And also

In one hand, you bemoan the fact that you can't freely say what you want, and then you whinge about DDT et al freely saying what THEY want about you.

This is completely fuckin' wrong. The reason I flew off the handle at DDT is because what he did was wrong and what he said about me was wrong. When did I ever question his right to say what he thinks of me? You seem to be assuming just because I don't like him saying wrong stuff about me, that means I'm somehow trying to question his right to complain about me? He has all the right in the world, just as I have the right to point out how fuckin' wrong he was. I'm not questioning his freedom to talk bollocks at all! Just his right to say it without a reaction which seems to be a hallowed and cherished "right" in the minds of a lot of "moderators" (on the internet and in real life).

:rolleyes:

But if someone like DDT fucks around with me I don't take it lying down

Such. A. Bad. Ass.

One day you will realise that all this is just pixels and that online insults, perceived or otherwise, are like tears in rain.

Until then, I wish you all the best. I will continue to 'like' your funny stuff and ignore the rest.

:rolleyes:

But if someone like DDT fucks around with me I don't take it lying down

Such. A. Bad. Ass.

One day you will realise that all this is just pixels and that online insults, perceived or otherwise, are like tears in rain.

Until then, I wish you all the best. I will continue to 'like' your funny stuff and ignore the rest.

its ARSE its "A" "R" "S" "E" ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Not in 'bad ass' its not. A 'bad arse' is what one gets after a decent curry.

Whatever you say........

I never started any unpleasantness........ charon did.... and I get the flak just because I actually tell him to fuck off....

I guess that's cos you all think he's some kind of jolly highland guru who can make a potentially life-saving campfire out of nothing but two dead beetles.

When all he can set on fire is the local verbal-sexual-harassment crime statistics.

Not in 'bad ass' its not. A 'bad arse' is what one gets after a decent curry.

Fuck "bad ass" that's just another wank yank phrase that has camped on the English language like Pikeys have set up their nicked caravans on the local rec.

We need to forcibly remove Americanisms or summat.

• Like 2

Do they do "suspensions" here? Like, I mean a temporary ban? Go on, an admin should do one of those on me for like a month or something. I dare you - come on, it's by (not-that-)popular demand!

I've got stuff I need to be working on that I keep getting distracted from by this website and other internet shit anyway.

Whatever you say........

I never started any unpleasantness........ charon did.... and I get the flak just because I actually tell him to fuck off....

I guess that's cos you all think he's some kind of jolly highland guru who can make a potentially life-saving campfire out of nothing but two dead beetles.

When all he can set on fire is the local verbal-sexual-harassment crime statistics.

I don't but I started to act my age and not bother getting into spats with somebody that is passionate about fucking people off.

Some people are like that, all part of the rich tapestry of life.

The older I get the less tolerant I become, however, there are times when you have to let it go because, actually, it really is just an internet forum and some people get off by being pricks on it, such is life.

Moderating is not something that a sane person would choose to do, Id never do it, I don't have the right temperament.

In saying that, there will always be the odd moderator who doesnt either.

Btw I was mildly drunk when I challenged that poster to a fight (as you might have guessed). And you take all sorts of silly shit personally when drunk. Just sayin'..........................

Maybe that's a problem with electronic communication. You can actually see a record of what was said at midnight and 4am.

So this is what happens when Deathlist averages 1 death for every three months and the DDP server goes down...we turn on each other like animals.

Btw I was mildly drunk when I challenged that poster to a fight (as you might have guessed). And you take all sorts of silly shit personally when drunk. Just sayin'..........................

Maybe that's a problem with electronic communication. You can actually see a record of what was said at midnight and 4am.

I, for the most part, don't really care - occasionally doing something ridiculous on the forum making people think "fucking retard this guy". but that's okay, I'm usually under the influence of something at the time and have a bit of a laugh about it the next day anyway. I wouldn't take it to heart too much. like EGN says there isn't really a need for a "Bad Ass" as such here.

I would suggest the problem came with your abruptness and quickness to turn to crude forms of retaliation, instead of outlining a more coherent defence (much like you are doing now ironically enough) in dealing with the whole issue. talk it out with the individual and allow other members to respectfully express their points of view.

• Like 2

Fucking hell, this thread is a pile of wank.

So it's really good then.

One would have suspected, as one does, does one not and if one does not, why not....or summat, that you would be keeping yer 'ead dahn coz the thread would be distracting the rest of us from any of the shite threads that you have created, in the same way that Frankenstein fella created that monster that looked like Anne Widdecombe, possibly.

While this thread still has legs, albeit the length of Ronnie Corbetts, keep outta the way, the heat is off you man, its off you.

Chill, aye.

• Like 1

Come on ban me or suspend me you pussies!

Nope? Okay don't then.

That would mean charon wins or sumething, so forget it.

Fuck "bad ass" that's just another wank yank phrase that has camped on the English language like Pikeys have set up their nicked caravans on the local rec.

We need to forcibly remove Americanisms or summat.

Right. It particularly annoys me when they say they "could care less" about something, when they mean the exact opposite. Why do they do that?

Oh, and calling the toilet a "bathroom". I mean, why confuse the issue? They could say "the can" or "the john", or adopt any of the 101 fine British euphemisms for the khazi.

Nope? Okay don't then.

That would mean charon wins or sumething, so forget it.

masturbananavc5.gif

• Like 1

I hope this isn't considered unhelpful or off-topic but I just found this exclusive picture of charon.

jqgm0m.jpg

Can we get a moderator that would guarantee the correct month of death? Casey Kasem died in June.

Moderators don't fill those in, the site owner does... (or doesn't!)