Sean

Douglas Slocombe

Guest Guest

103 Today!!!!!!!!! :champagne::birthday2::party::birthday::old::clap::bow::wheelchair:

perhaps he overdid the partying...

Huh... I thought he might have died after seeing this quiet little thread was updated. Hit #3 for me. Didn't do much research on the bloke. Just knew he was old. Might actually research him now.

You should.He was an incredible cinematographer and photojournalist.Sad he never won an Oscar but he did some amazing work for decades.

I don`t like to say I told you so to the committee ....but:P

103 Today!!!!!!!!! :champagne::birthday2::party::birthday::old::clap::bow::wheelchair:

perhaps he overdid the partying...

Too much cocaine probably!

• Like 1

Hit 6 in DDP. I guaranteed 6 hits in 6 weeks or I would leave forever. Joey Feek fucked me over I admit, but being off by 1 week I think I'll stick around.

Good night sweet prince.

SC

Guest Droosy

Did he fall out of the tree? I mean, a growing number of centenerians are dying after falls; these people used to lie or sit in a wheelchair in the past

Did he fall out of the tree? I mean, a growing number of centenerians are dying after falls; these people used to lie or sit in a wheelchair in the past

Well Slocombe was pictured in a wheelchair last year but died from complications from a fall last month.Could have fallen out of bed or when trying to get out the chair.

Well Slocombe was pictured in a wheelchair last year but died from complications from a fall last month.Could have fallen out of bed or when trying to get out the chair.

Or perhaps he crashed his wheelchair. :wheelchair:

(Finally a use for that smiley!)

Perhaps we could tag him as dead, thanks in advance. :hatsoff: