Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHH!

HAHAAHAHAHH!!!

I think that's pretty much a carved-in-stone "yes" on the question!

Or "well I was going to until you devastatingly pointed out how universe-shatteringly asinine it was".

No, it's a valid question of "what are you whittering on about"?

• Like 1

Hahahaha?

Have you tried this?

I really should email and get them to add an eleventh sign, "If you are trying to prove how morally and intellectually superior you are by sneering like the snarling Josef Fritzl wannabe you are, about how much abuse some sickening middle aged witch got away with on an innocent and defenseless child". That might be a sign that there's something wrong

If you feel so strongly about it, why don't you contact the child protection agencies if you're making claims of abuse from a "sickening middle aged witch"?

Erm, I don't know? Because abuse is a difficult thing to deal with?

In your infinite dementia caused by decades of performing passionate annilingus on the rotting remains of Stalin and Mohammed's-respective-corpses genius you wouldn't be trying to suggest that just because I didn't go running to the authorities on day 1, and because she hasn't already been convicted and jailed for life, that means not only could it not possibly have happened but also it's scientific proof that she's the best parent ever, would you?

what are you whittering on about?

shhhhh dong argue with him or he'll get into a fit of teen angst and play loud music in his room and when his mom tells him to turn it down he'll call it abuse.
  • Like 2

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHH!

HAHAAHAHAHH!!!

Or "well I was going to until you devastatingly pointed out how universe-shatteringly asinine it was".

No it's you pretending not to be able to understand a very clear rhetorical question because you couldn't come up with an answer to it in 1,000,000 fortnights.

"what are you whittering about" (can't even spell) is not an answer it's the last refuge of a confused doddering old fart.

Since you insist on pretending, I'll ask again, are you saying that just because I haven't already sought legal proceedings on it, does that mean it couldn't possibly have happened? There is not a single other explanation for why you asked me that. I answered your pointed rhetorical question with one that was 100000x better and now you're just flopping like the half dead fish you are so fuck off you twisted ISIS-cheerleading freakshow.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHH!

HAHAAHAHAHH!!!

No it's you pretending not to be able to understand a very clear rhetorical question because you couldn't come up with an answer to it in 1,000,000 fortnights.

OK so if it's a rhetorical question, then you don't require for me to answer it.

I don't think I've ever encountered anyone before as having this many issues when they hit puberty.

Perhaps you need to listen to some more STP or Nirvana, or perhaps you should try writing some poetry. Also don't be afraid, everyone gets that downy hair growing on their chest and under their arms.

I'm sure you'll meet a nice girl soon and your acne will eventually clear up.

• Like 2

I'm sure if you repeat those same incredibly lame jibes which no-one could have imagined this forum being reduced to the day before the San Bernadino event, just once more, then suddenly that will be the moment I realise I need to remodel all my modes of thinking around a deranged middle aged cunt whose definition of maturity is muttering to himself about how "Christians like to shoot stuff up" right after Allah-ric's latest band of barbarians shot up their own Xmas work party.

Come on just one more time say something lame about me being a "teenager" The 176th time's the charm I'm sure!

Also keep getting your jollies from mocking or superciliously denying my clearly undeniable claims of childhood neglect. That'll prove to everyone how secure you are in your world view and how my "silly" arguments haven't bothered you in the slightest!

Mods, can we move Z's nonsensical comments to the psychotic thread?

You are so deranged and unhinged in your love for anti-civilisation forces you label the pursuit of real logic itself, and the logical questioning of your statements, as "nonsensical", and just pretend you can't understand it because you can't handle it.

Your definition of "nonsensical" is anything that deviates from your anally retentive left-wing dogmatic fantasy world where people who pray once a week and don't think gay marriage is equal to straight marriage are the world's most contemptible idiots and people who pray 5 times a day and think gays should be killed on sight, are the world's most misunderstood geniuses.

Do the world a favour, eat shit and die.

^^ North Pole or South Pole ?

My cash is on both...

• Like 1

Petition to block Donald Trump from UK entry 316,951

The RGU have bumped him from his honourary doctracte shite.

Don't care, crap Uni.

He'll be devastated if he finds out he's no longer welcome in a soggy and frigid little island where the greatest form of "entertainment" these days is watching listless squillionaires kick a ball around (if you aren't otherwise occupied on a Saturday trying to glue your own arms back on after being blown up by a member of our massively burgeoning "cultural enrichment" class, or trying to stop your daughter getting raped by them)

I can't imagine how much that will hurt him deep down inside.

Have you a daughter ?

I just realised it's probably bad of me to try and point out to Phantom how his habitual denial/excuse making for jihad is just his somewhat surpressed expression of his deep love for it.

Maybe it'll finally click in his head on the drive back from work or something, that he does in fact just plain love ISIS and then when he gets home and tries to order his baffled family to convert and go to Syria with him things'll get bloody...

Oh well, whatever, too late now....

(inbefore he says "You leave my family out of this!" right after he took satanic Lecter-style glee in labelling me childish and "teenage" for complaining about my obese, self quasi-crippled mother who would probably be dead without my help over the last few years and suggesting the problems she causes are imagined by me)

(btw I agree the posts should be moved, Phantom's psychosis has ruined another thread)

I just realised it's probably bad of me to try and point out to Phantom how his habitual denial/excuse making for jihad is just his somewhat surpressed expression of his deep love for it.

Maybe it'll finally click in his head on the drive back from work or something, that he does in fact just plain love ISIS and then when he gets home and tries to order his baffled family to convert and go to Syria with him things'll get bloody...

Oh well, whatever, too late now....

(inbefore he says "You leave my family out of this!" right after he took satanic Lecter-style glee in labelling me childish and "teenage" for complaining about my obese, self quasi-crippled mother who would probably be dead without my help over the last few years and suggesting the problems she causes are imagined by me)

(btw I agree the posts should be moved, Phantom's psychosis has ruined another thread)

Do you follow any religion or are you a fellow athiest?

This thread was started nearly 24 hours ago and had 4 pages this phantom and Dr zorders drama has brought life back to this forum.

This thread was started nearly 24 hours ago and had 4 pages this phantom and Dr zorders drama has brought life back to this forum.

Yeah but we want to bring death back to this forum.

• Like 1

back on topic.

Does anyone actually believe he can win the election? are they really going to let this madman run the country?

back on topic.

Does anyone actually believe he can win the election? are they really going to let this madman run the country?

Reagan

W Bush

It's possible

• Like 3

back on topic.

He'll eventually say something dumb enough to make him unelectable in a general election. I hope that's before the primaries are done because if he's the Republican nomine, it's going to mean a Hillary presidency. I'll probably take a Democratic ballot in the NH primary this year and vote for Bernie. If it's Hillary vs. Trump I'll have to look for a third party candidate.

back on topic.

He'll eventually say something dumb enough to make him unelectable in a general election. I hope that's before the primaries are done because if he's the Republican nomine, it's going to mean a Hillary presidency. I'll probably take a Democratic ballot in the NH primary this year and vote for Bernie. If it's Hillary vs. Trump I'll have to look for a third party candidate.

Right, despite having a qualification or two I'm a little dumb where some of the above is concerned.

Why do so many people assume the Hillary nomination is a foregone conclusion and am I right in recalling that a few presidential nominees, like Carter, were late surge merchants who weren't highly regarded when the nominations opened and partly achieved their final success because front runners either fucked up or fell away in terms of support?

I've got a gut feeling about Sanders doing better than the media seems to think he will. It all just feels very similar to Hilary v Obama (which Hilary had similar poll leads against in October 2007). If Trump wins the nomination, I can't see him winning the Presidency. The large centre ground of US voters seems to hide away from extremists on both sides, and Trump is louder at being an extremist than the Democrat potentials.

Not surprised at the revelation Zorders' edgy message board persona is the result of him being beaten up by the athletic kids at school tbh

Not surprised at the revelation Zorders' edgy message board persona is the result of him being beaten up by the athletic kids at school tbh

Not surprised some people have to play the "Haha, did u get beaten up at school or sumfink?" card to avoid the awkward consideration that someone they deride so much is in fact the direct product of being raised by a morbidly obese ape who like most of you thought literally the only thing that mattered in life was their crummy little collection of intellectually inbred, terrorist-fancying, braincell-mashing left-wing dogmas that they last actually bothered to half-examine in 1987.

back on topic.

Right, despite having a qualification or two I'm a little dumb where some of the above is concerned.

Why do so many people assume the Hillary nomination is a foregone conclusion and am I right in recalling that a few presidential nominees, like Carter, were late surge merchants who weren't highly regarded when the nominations opened and partly achieved their final success because front runners either fucked up or fell away in terms of support?

Because they know Democratic supporters are sheep who do what they're told. It's not the 1970s any more.

They pretend to want to rebel against Mother Superior by voting for this Sanders fossil (who makes Corbyn look like a greek god) but they haven't got the balls or desire or organisation to actually really go through with any of it.

The real question is whether Obama will try to use his powers to somehow block Donald Trump. You know, just to show they totally weren't bluffing when they said "oh yes please let him be nominee, it'll be a cakewalk for Hillary!"

BTW, thx Phantom, I printed out your "Maybe you should go listen to Nirvana!"-type posts and will keep them close at hand in case I suffer any more of those baffling insomnia attacks I had in the summer (that was most likely just cos of the heat).

• Like 1