Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zorders

Complaints Department

Thanks all. My confusion is abated although not dispelled. I also remember the S word in WW II movies but never thought it would get someone banned from this particularly loose forum.

Thanks all. My confusion is abated although not dispelled. I also remember the S word in WW II movies but never thought it would get someone banned from this particularly loose forum.

It didn't. Think of it as a last straw.

• Like 1

I understand the last straw concept, it's just that he put so many logs on the camel's back without breaking it.

• Like 1

I understand the last straw concept, it's just that he put so many logs on the forums back without breaking it.

I understand the last straw concept, it's just that he put so many logs on the forums back without breaking it.

Thanks for the help Lordy but I prefer to stay within the metaphor.

Thanks for the help Lordy but I prefer to stay within the metaphor.

You cant be so pedantic when you replace a straw with logs!

I understand the last straw concept, it's just that he put so many logs on the camel's back without breaking it.

That's the whole point of the metaphor. Things get pushed to the limit, and the smallest thing can then tip the balance.

• Like 2

Bit easier to pass a straw than a log too. However my complaint is concerning Ugly Boy's Avatar- even time I happen to see it a little bit of sick comes into my mouth.

Can you move my post back into the Howto thread so it makes sense? (in the sense of, me addressing Predictor, and me not having "started" a thread about my own suspension?)

I thought Schwieinhund was the most impossible to take seriously "swearword" in all of Europe. But then I guess, Europe is a continent where they think people who "smear" Halibuts deserve more punishment than the actual people who do the beheading so... :rolleyes: stupid to "expect" anything really.

Maybe we could not delete all accounts just cause they're abandoned though, some of them are quite amusing?

Bit easier to pass a straw than a log too. However my complaint is concerning Ugly Boy's Avatar- even time I happen to see it a little bit of sick comes into my mouth.

I hadn't really noticed it until you mentioned it. I guess it doesn't bother me at all. There have been a few avatars in the past that used to irritate me, but they're either no longer on the forums or changed their photo

I hadn't really noticed it until you mentioned it. I guess it doesn't bother me at all. There have been a few avatars in the past that used to irritate me, but they're either no longer on the forums or changed their photo

I only get irritated when I've no clue who the person is, such as any of the DrZ offerings. There are others (time).

SC

I only get irritated when I've no clue who the person is, such as any of the DrZ offerings. There are others (time).

SC

Time's are assistants from Dr Who, Some I recognise straight off, others were from episodes that I've seen but don't remember who was in them.

• Like 1

SC

I'm afraid I don't recognise the lady in your avatar, SC.

• Like 2

Magere, see all this fucking about with 'likes' , you've taken away ones ability to 'like' ones own post.

How the fuckity fuck am I gonna earn respect now? Eh?

• Like 4

Magere, see all this fucking about with 'likes' , you've taken away ones ability to 'like' ones own post.

Yup, I did that. I think I like it.

• Like 4

But it was so much fun to do that? Any news on when we can start negging each other?

But it was so much fun to do that?

Like shaving, doing it isn't much fun, but I like the result.

Any news on when we can start negging each other?

I'm not quite ready for it. I'll have to check a few things, like whether a switch resets existing reputations. I'll do my research over xmas and unless I find (or am told) serious

objections, I'll make the switch on Sunday.

It's a festive season where good spirits should possess people with kindness and generosity and instead these members are at a major disagreement or whatever you want to call it.

If there was one sandwich left there would be a big feud between these sort of members. No doubt about it.

• Like 1

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to complain that my life has not panned out the way I would've hoped for.

This really isn't acceptable, and as such I will require compensation.

Please send a case of rum,whisky or bourbon to:

Mr T. Fugit,

1 Maudlin Avenue,

Little Drunkington-on-the-Green.

• Like 4

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to complain that my life has not panned out the way I would've hoped for.

This really isn't acceptable, and as such I will require compensation.

Please send a case of rum,whisky or bourbon to:

Mr T. Fugit,

1 Maudlin Avenue,

Little Drunkington-on-the-Green.

Jesus, how'd you get back? Wait, you Banshees and Hein are the only other posters on this page - did i find a tardis?

It's a festive season where good spirits should possess people with kindness and generosity and instead these members are at a major disagreement or whatever you want to call it.

If there was one sandwich left there would be a big feud between these sort of members. No doubt about it.

Petulant mud-slinging contest between two one-inch warriors about who has the biggest dick and can spout the most words they don't know the meaning of.

• Like 1

SC

I'm afraid I don't recognise the lady in your avatar, SC.

Unlike the subtleties of most avatars herein I can only say I found this bird and liked her look, so kept her for future use; and our present is the future.

SC

[[O]ur present is the future.

At least the present used to be the future.

• Like 2

MH.......

We already live in a depressing enough world. Can you please not add to it by tinkering with what isn't broken, and pointlessly erasing DL forum history by leaving people who had lots of likes with none, just because Deathray of all people asked you to go fiddling under the bonnet? IMO we've already had the world screwed up enough by dull and misguided white people who, y'know, got carried away in a fit of bored narcissism, and decided to appoint themselves as world-changing revolutionary geniuses who "move us forward".

I would have thought adopting features from the Daily Mail comments would be the last thing most people want here anyway so that just makes it even more baffling coming from him

How about increasing the PM inbox capacity instead (yeah I know you probably can't do that :()

• Like 1

There's no need to erase old likes through implementing dislikes.