Phantom

Songs You Can Go The Rest Of Your Life Without Hearing Again

Ride on time - Black Box

Isnt she Lovely - Stevie Wonder

Back for Good - Take That

Chanitlly Lace - Big Bopper

Woolly Bully - Sam the Sham

Funky Moped - Jasper Carrott

That Dean Friedman song may be the worst ever, I can't disagree with that, but it's not my most hated song. That distinction goes to 'Alone Again Naturally' by Gilbert O'Sullivan. Just fucking top yourself now, man, and stop droning on.

.............so I wont mention that his classic 'Nothing Rhymed' is one of my faves then Toastie..... :D

I love Gilbert O'Sullivan.

That may be so, but you must surely agree that song is the most depressing dirge ever.

That Dean Friedman song may be the worst ever, I can't disagree with that, but it's not my most hated song. That distinction goes to 'Alone Again Naturally' by Gilbert O'Sullivan. Just fucking top yourself now, man, and stop droning on.

.............so I wont mention that his classic 'Nothing Rhymed' is one of my faves then Toastie..... :D

That may be so, but you must surely agree that song is the most depressing dirge ever.

No :D

So is How Soon Is Now? by The Smiths and I love them too.

• Like 1

So is How Soon Is Now? by The Smiths and I love them too.

Oh, I find that one quite cheerful. :D

Adding Eagles - Hotel California. Dear media the Eagles and Mr. Frey himself do in fact have a multitude of other songs you could chose to play to death than that piece of crap. Hated it as a child. Hate it more now. RIP Glenn Frey.

• Like 1

On 13/01/2016 at 14:09, YoungWillz said:

A few for consideration. I mostly disagree with other honorable members. There are probably others, but here's my top three:

Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody.

Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline.

Bette Midler (or anyone else) - The Rose.

Not much chance of that for the foreseeable

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, time said:

Not much chance of that for the foreseeable

Been thinking a lot about how times have changed. I have no idea how Sweet Caroline became adopted as a great English anthem. There are better Diamond songs.

The Queen has had a lot of luck with anniversaries of her reign, compared with the suffering of her subjects at the same time, save for the annus horribilis. I was tempted to post summat about that in her thread, if only to annoy the fuck out of LFN and Windsor. :lol:

Anyway, sounds like summat akin to banging pots and pans for the NHS. The country being persuaded into yet another empty gesture, benefiting nobody but the elite's control over the populace. :P

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Been thinking a lot about how times have changed. I have no idea how Sweet Caroline became adopted as a great English anthem. There are better Diamond songs.

The Queen has had a lot of luck with anniversaries of her reign, compared with the suffering of her subjects at the same time, save for the annus horribilis. I was tempted to post summat about that in her thread, if only to annoy the fuck out of LFN and Windsor. :lol:

Anyway, sounds like summat akin to banging pots and pans for the NHS. The country being persuaded into yet another empty gesture, benefiting nobody but the elite's control over the populace. :P

Not to distract from the general point, but on the luck matter, in 2002, she lost her mum and sister. In 2022, she's still recovering from losing her husband.

And worst of all, in 2012, she had to stand next to David Cameron. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1