Moosey

Billy Smart

Billy Smart, heir to the £30m circus fortune, is 70, mentally confused & terminally affected with small cell carcinoma lung cancer.

The Sunday Times reports that he has already outlived doctors' expectations and could die within 6 weeks. :sicktherm:

A rock-solid nominee for 2005, surely (if he passes the famousness test).

He gets my nod on the famousness test from the Antipodes.

So if he lasts more than a fortnight, I reckon he should be in the 2005 list for definite.

Absolutely famous enough and being in the circus he should run rings around the competition! :sicktherm:

I also support Billy Smart’s nomination for the 2005 list, as it does not look like he has too much time left. His doctors have decided against his and his family’s wishes to stop his chemotherapy treatment.

Guest Katie

Poor git. 70 and still an heir.

Guest Guest_marcus22

:D you know nothing!!! my uncle Billy is doing just fine!!

sickos like you get a job and am surprised you can afford newspapers on benefits!

Smart family

:D you know nothing!!! my uncle Billy is  doing    just fine!!

sickos like you get a job and am surprised you can afford newspapers on benefits!

Smart family

I can only speak for myself, not the rest of the "sickos" on this list, but I for one do know something, I have a job, I am not on benefit and I can afford newspapers thank you very much.

Incidentally, barging in on a forum as a guest and refering to the posters as "sickos" in your first post would generally be regarded as poor form. If you'd taken the time to look around the forum, you'd see that we wish Mr Smart no ill will, we are just debating the extent of his illness. If his prognosis really is as good as you say, then surely you should feel glad and even a little proud that your uncle's reputation and general standing in life achievements has meant that he's being discussed on this forum, in all corners of the globe. Something most of us will never achieve, yourself included.

P.S. One of the things I do know, is that "I am" or "I'm" is usually spelled like that. Not "am."

P.P.S. Another one of the things I know, which you may also be interested to learn, is that sentences usually start with a capital letter. I hope that helps.

P.P.P.S. And whilst I'm at it, I may as well point out that you seem to be missing the words "need" and "to" in your sentence for it to make sense. If you are going to rant, at least you could try to make it look like you're semi-literate, nephew Smart.

Hey honez, looks like we are the only ones here now...good morning!

Hey honez, looks like we are the only ones here now...good morning!

Good afternoon, from one of the corners of the Earth

Good afternoon, from one of the corners of the Earth

Are you a member of the 'Flat Earth Society'?

:D you know nothing!!! my uncle Billy is doing just fine!!

Smart family

That looks to me like a classic case of denial.

And incidentally, I don't think much of those horrid little cars.

:D you know nothing!!! my uncle Billy is  doing    just fine!!

sickos like you         get a job and am surprised   you can afford newspapers on benefits!

Smart family

That looks to me like a classic case of denial.

And incidentally, I don't think much of those horrid little cars.

Which cars? The ones that drive around in a circle carrying clowns and proceed to fall apart in a highly amusing manner? No, I don't think much of them either. I used to own one but it failed its' MOT last year.

Which cars? The ones that drive around in a circle carrying clowns and proceed to fall apart in a highly amusing manner? No, I don't think much of them either. I used to own one but it failed its' MOT last year.

Good to see the clown who drove it is still around though

Clowns scare me.

150cscwem.jpg

Coulrophobia

Oh my god Anubis, I've never really thought that much about clowns, but having read your link - wow. If clown phobia is a very common phobia and the 3 main causes are: bad experiences with clowns, movies and serial killer clowns (to quote the article), I can only come to the conclusion that clowns in general are bad news, I mean, how many people must have had bad experiences with clowns and even worse, how many serial killer clowns are there roaming the streets.

:D

Yet another reason, (as if we needed one) why McDonalds is bad for you.

I suppose it's only the ones in makeup, long shoes and big wide trousers driving around in their Alfa Romeos who scare many people. Norman Wisdom could be described as "clownish" but nobody is scared of him, or thinks he's the Epitome of Evil. (I know you'll all be quick to correct me if I'm mistaken)

Many clowns are dwaves too, which is also a fairly common phobia, I think. Cant say either bothers me particularly, though I think clowns are fairly crap, generally.

Norman Wisdom could be described as "clownish" but nobody is scared of him, or thinks he's the Epitome of Evil. (I know you'll all be quick to correct me if I'm mistaken)

Have you not seen 'What's Good for the Goose?'

There is a serious shortage of clowns recently, what with so many of them in Congress and Parliament.

Fortunately, someone is doing something about it.

Has Jacko enlisted?

He does not need to. He is already one. :blink: