Sign in to follow this  
Davey Jones' Locker

Debbie Reynolds

I can see a Kirk/Michael Douglas thing in a year or two.

What an incredible one-two punch though. RIP Debbie.

Look at the grandkids went from penniless to inheriting millions in 30 hours!

SirC

This has to be the saddest christmas ever. I feel so sorry for the family of Carrie and Debbie ! To lose one family member at christmas is bad enough but 2 in 24 hours? That truly sucks :( I hope the family can find some comfort and hope . PS I'm sure money is the last thing they're thinking of right now

AFAIK, Carrie Fisher had one kid, the actress Billie Lourd. Todd Fisher is a widower and through his marriage, a stepfather of a further three children (whose biological father is Johnny Rivers). Carrie and Todd also have two half-sisters, but neither of them are biologically related to Debbie.

So it'd seem to me that Billie is the only grandkid inheriting anything. Todd will presumably also inherit, but I'm not sure about his stepchildren. But would the inheritance make up for losing a mum/grandma and a sister/mother in just two days during the festive season?

A bit off topic.

But where are the subtexts of all the other forums? Here with Reynolds it's still there; "Sinkable Molly Brown?"

But I remember that all the other forums all had their own captions, like the Queen; "Encrusted with barnacles..."

Where are they??

A bit off topic.

But where are the subtexts of all the other forums? Here with Reynolds it's still there; "Sinkable Molly Brown?"

But I remember that all the other forums all had their own captions, like the Queen; "Encrusted with barnacles..."

Where are they??

They were 'lost' during an upgrade but they're in there somewhere. New threads created since the upgrade have them.

I was thinking that it would go singer (George Michael), actor (Carrie Fisher) and writer (Beverly Cleary perhaps?), but this can also do the trick, I guess...

The writer was Richard Adams.

Yeah, I saw that right after I posted that... yay for another miss...

A bit off topic.

Where are they??

It is a new thread I created yesterday. The subtitles for old ones were lost during a forum software upgrade.

Carrie's autobiography. Good grief, she and her mum were screwed-up people. If that's what fame, wealth and hedonistic Hollywood culture do to people, they can keep it: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1088513/Dad-ran-Liz-Taylor-Cary-Grant-lectured-drugs-George-Lucas-ruined-life-The-extraordinary-autobiography-CARRIE-FISHER.html

I am quite content to live my life out in poverty and obscurity!

BTW, it is interesting that, in thearticle, Carrie talks about the day Cary Grant died, since that is the day DeathListwas born... Also, interesting that she chose to use the word "gaiety" in the section on Cary. Could Carrie be slipping in a little joke relating to some old rumours about Cary? :D

Carrie's autobiography. Good grief, she and her mum were screwed-up people. If that's what fame, wealth and hedonistic Hollywood culture do to people, they can keep it: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1088513/Dad-ran-Liz-Taylor-Cary-Grant-lectured-drugs-George-Lucas-ruined-life-The-extraordinary-autobiography-CARRIE-FISHER.html

BTW, it is interesting that, in thearticle, Carrie talks about the day Cary Grant died, since that is the day DeathListwas born... Also, interesting that she chose to use the word "gaiety" in the section on Cary. Could Carrie be slipping in a little joke relating to some old rumours about Cary? :D

Smoking gun.

• Like 2

I was surprised that the Guardian "death reaction" article mentioned a statement from none other than Carol Channing.

• Like 1

Too many Carys and Carries in that para... For a complementary DeathList t-shirt from Paul Bearer (well, maybe), record yourself saying this perfectly 200 times in a row at speed and upload to YouTube:

Can canny Gary* carry Cary and Carrie's coffins from the carriage?

* Gary was the name of Carrie's therapy dog. He apparently has his own Twitter account.