Sign in to follow this  
Davey Jones' Locker

Debbie Reynolds

*heavy sigh*

I can see a Kirk/Michael Douglas thing in a year or two.

What an incredible one-two punch though. RIP Debbie.

Look at the grandkids went from penniless to inheriting millions in 30 hours!

SirC

This has to be the saddest christmas ever. I feel so sorry for the family of Carrie and Debbie ! To lose one family member at christmas is bad enough but 2 in 24 hours? That truly sucks :( I hope the family can find some comfort and hope . PS I'm sure money is the last thing they're thinking of right now

Damn! That was quick!

She was a dish in the good old days. Here in 1955 visiting the troups in Seoul.

65d5bn.jpg

This is getting spooky now. Household names dying virtually everyday. I wonder if this trend will continue for a few years as the baby boomers die off.

This is getting spooky now. Household names dying virtually everyday. I wonder if this trend will continue for a few years as the baby boomers die off.

There are more 'celebrities' in the world than ever before and as they get older and older there's bound to be more celeb deaths than ever. The future for deathlist is very bright !

• Like 1

She must have loved her daughter very much, and the shock has killed her- so sad

So sad, i didn't think she would have long left after her Daughter died but i expected something like 6 months or something like that not a day, supports the theory that there is no love stronger than a Mother's love, poor family a Christmas period they will never forget. RIP.

LOL - it is 3 am over in the UK at the moment. Most of the DL regulars' jaws are going to hit the ground when they wake up in the morning and hear about what's happened over the last few hours...

• Like 3

LOL - it is 3 am over in the UK at the moment. Most of the DL regulars' jaws are going to hit the ground when they wake up in the morning and hear about what's happened over the last few hours...

Great. I'll be in bed by the time that happens.

• Like 1

I'm awake. It's a sad one, but clearly the death of Carrie was too much for her, already being frail. RIP

Heard my BBC news notification on breaking news go off about 2am and first thought was "who now" but this is a shock.

• Like 1

Man, this whole thing is really a tragedy.

Indeed a tragedy. I have nothing else to say.

Truly a sad day. R.I.P. Debbie and Carrie. (And yet Hollywood skum like Roman Polanski and Woody Allen are alive and, well you know, keep your young daughters in the house and safe.....)

Carrie's autobiography. Good grief, she and her mum were screwed-up people. If that's what fame, wealth and hedonistic Hollywood culture do to people, they can keep it: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1088513/Dad-ran-Liz-Taylor-Cary-Grant-lectured-drugs-George-Lucas-ruined-life-The-extraordinary-autobiography-CARRIE-FISHER.html

I am quite content to live my life out in poverty and obscurity!

I was thinking that it would go singer (George Michael), actor (Carrie Fisher) and writer (Beverly Cleary perhaps?), but this can also do the trick, I guess...

The writer was Richard Adams.

"Goodbye Charlie". :(

Btw, I hate it when I'm ONE team away from having a unique pick. Happened three times this year:

Conrad Phillips was chosen by myself and "Last Gasp Saloon".

Bobby Vee was chosen by myself and a lousy theme team called "Shake, Rattle, Roll Over And Play Dead".

Debbie Reynolds was chosen by myself and yet another lousy theme team called "Antique Femme Fatales".

:banghead: