Sign in to follow this  
The Unknown Man

The 17th death of 2017

Who will be the 16th death in 2017?  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We are halfway between the last hit and the end of year so I'm more and more convinced there won't be a 17th hit 

1 hour ago, CoffinLodger said:

We are halfway between the last hit and the end of year so I'm more and more convinced there won't be a 17th hit 

I'm not - do any of the stattos hereabouts know when was the last time we went all the way through December without a hit?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

I'm not - do any of the stattos hereabouts know when was the last time we went all the way through December without a hit?

Yes, 2015! :P

When anyone going after Schmidt would have broken the record. Of course, the record is already broken this year, and it is set to be a cold Winter...

Still convinced King Michael of Romania will go before 2017 is done. Have a feeling Bracknell will see 2018 now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ebless said:

Still convinced King Michael of Romania will go before 2017 is done. Have a feeling Bracknell will see 2018 now.

Two of the "certs"

I reckon we’ll get one more death out of this year, but it won’t be who we’re expecting. Philip the Greek, perhaps? It’s getting pretty cold outside...

• Like 1

Congrats to all the people who thought King Michael would be the next hit, though admittedly, it’s not surprising at all...

I knew I'd get it right eventually if I stuck with him!

Well, wasn’t that a shock? 

That’s gotta be the last for this year, surely? Though if & when an 18th death poll appears I’m voting Bracknell purely out of principle