Sign in to follow this  
Deathray

Deathlist Forum Music Swap

On 11/12/2018 at 17:16, Joey Russ said:

I’m still waiting for @Sir Creep to have his song list up so I can review it. :( 

I only just posted mine for Deathray. These things take time. Not only is it a case of finding the tracks online, but they're also a reflection of your music tastes and your character. 
Trying to whittle it down to just 20 songs is one hell of a task. 

On 11/12/2018 at 23:16, Joey Russ said:

I’m still waiting for @Sir Creep to have his song list up so I can review it. :( 

Please don't badger people until the 20th December. As Phantom pointed out above making these lest both a representation of your own music taste and interesting for other people can take a while and you've got to fit it around work and other commitments (which we all know are tough to balance in themselves in December).

@Phantom Quite a few I haven't heard on there, will give it a listen when ^the above are quiet. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Please don't badger people until the 20th December. As Phantom pointed out above making these lest both a representation of your own music taste and interesting for other people can take a while and you've got to fit it around work and other commitments (which we all know are tough to balance in themselves in December).

@Phantom Quite a few I haven't heard on there, will give it a listen when ^the above are quiet. 

I did part of my list while at work during my breaks. I have yet to sit down to review your list. Managed to install Spotify at home. So in the next few days I can sit down and give them a listen.