Sign in to follow this  
Grim Reaper

Sister Lucia

Hein...I do like that you have alot to say....I honestly think youre pretty cool...i am glad that you aren't mocking completely in what I believe....Thanks for the "controversy"...makes things exciting...as for not caring where you go when you die...I'll definitly pray for you!

Eileen

"Jesus needs neither books nor Doctors of Divinty in order to instruct souls: He, the Doctor of Doctors, He teaches without noise of words." Saint Therese @~~

Guest One Man Jury
Hein...I do like that you have alot to say....I honestly think youre pretty cool...i am glad that you aren't mocking completely in what I believe....Thanks for the "controversy"...makes things exciting...as for not caring where you go when you die...I'll definitly pray for you!

Eileen

"Jesus needs neither books nor Doctors of Divinty in order to instruct souls: He, the Doctor of Doctors, He teaches without noise of words." Saint Therese @~~

I suspect that if he does end up going somewhere after he dies, that it's as far away as possible from where you end up.

I hope that he makes it where i go, because i know it won't be the bottomless pit of hell....how sad it is that you would want so badly to be away from God.

Eileen

"When we really love we rejoice in the happiness of the loved one and make every sacrifice to procure it for him" Saint Therese @~~

I hope that he makes it where i go, because i know it won't be the bottomless pit of hell....

A tad arrogant there, I thought. You truly believe you are odds-on to walk through those pearly gates?

Given a vast number of priests (for their particular activites and tastes) are heading for eternal damnation, I think it's a bit early to say you will have a guaranteed entry ticket come the day.

if you knew anything about saints(oh wait you actually might)

Most of them stated they werew going to heaven...

Mind you, i am catholic....I could also get to purgatory....which is cleansing fires to get into heaven.....Hence the prayer...pray for "The HOLY SOULS IN PURGATORY"

Sooo...

considering I really do whats right, and i am not saying i am a saint, but i think one way or another...I should get there.....uh huh...Heaven...I can't wait!!!

Eileen

"I LOVE"

Guest One Man Jury
I hope that he makes it where i go, because i know it won't be the bottomless pit of hell....how sad it is that you would want so badly to be away from God.

Eileen

"When we really love we rejoice in the happiness of the loved one and make every sacrifice to procure it for him" Saint Therese @~~

Who knows? You might end up in the bottomless pit (not somewhere that Elton John would want to end up I bet) and he might end up in the other place.

Or are you so arrogant that you can read the mind of God? After all, wasn't it Jesus who said "He who is last shall be first and he who is first shall be last"?

I'd send out for some asbestos underware if I were you.

It is not arrogant to strive for Heaven and to say you will get there...are you surprised that someone like me would get to heave? Wow, most saints worked with arrogant people like you...that was so they would get to heaven.....we are called to be faithful, not successful...If you won't even listen to God, why would you ever listen to some stupid girl like me......don't worry i am not dwelling on it...

God bless you!

Eileen

"My Jesus, how sweet You are"

It is not arrogant to strive for Heaven and to say you will get there...are you surprised that someone like me would get to heave?

Is "heave" a typo or are you going to chuck up the contents of your stomach when you arrive at the pearly gates? Please clarify.....

Hein...I do like that you have alot to say....I honestly think youre pretty cool...i am glad that you aren't mocking completely in what I believe....

I avoid hurting one's beliefs, as I know that beliefs often are quite precious to those who hold them. On the other hand, I believe the imagery of organised religion is a worthy target of irreverent jokes. After all, it's not the pretty pictures one believes in, is it?

as for not caring where you go when you die...I'll definitly pray for you!

I know you mean this well, but I think there are more important things to pray for. Of course your time is yours to spend, but if I would have any say in it, I'd prefer prayer for, say, world peace or abolition of hunger.:D

regards,

Hein

Heaven....I have not judged you in anyway....I am in no way in trouble for thinking myself good....However, if i judged you...then i would be in trouble....I therefore have nothing to worry about.

Eileen

"Pray, Pray for the conversion of sinners"

Hein,

I do pray for that...but to know someone is talking to God for me...

i am so happy for that....so i will pray for you along with others and world peace and what not!!! also There is a diffence between a picture with a naked woman on it and a picture with Christ on it.....use your head..youre a smart guy!

Eileen

"Pray Pray for the conversion of sinners"

why don't you ask Hein.....he knows....or at least he should....it's his quote

Eileen

"I will spend my heaven doing good upon earth"  Saint Therese @~~

Come on Eileen.

Too-rye-ay

haha...and the point of that was......?

it's not like i haven't heard that one before...haha

Eileen

"I will spend my heaven doing good upon earth" Saint Therese @~~

Eileen, I have quite enjoyed reading the above posts, and I can understand the frustration you must feel corresponding with people who do not believe in the same things as you, and not being able to change their minds.

It is also difficult to have your absolute belief in something challenged. My children are coming up to that age where the existence of 'Papa Noel' is starting to be questioned and I am quite sad about this.

Robert Ingersoll puts it much better than I ever could........

'When I became convinced that the universe is natural – that all ghosts and gods are myths, there entered into my brain . . . the joy of freedom. . . . I was free – free to think, to express my thoughts . . . free to live for myself and those I loved . . . free to investigate, to guess and dream and hope . . . free to reject all ignorant and cruel creeds, all the ‘inspired’ books that savages have produced . . . free from popes and priests . . . free from sanctified mistakes and holy lies . . . free from the fear of eternal pain . . . free from devils, ghosts and gods. . . . There were no prohibited places in all the realms of thought . . . no following another’s steps . . . no need to bow, or cringe, or crawl, or utter lying words.'

P.S. having said all the above, the irony of the user name 'Slave to the Grave' is not lost on me.

haha, that was good...thank you so much....that was sweet of you. I am not trying to change anyone's mind however....if in the process of all the controversy it happens...SO GREAT...but I just think that if they are goign to talk about religious people in these sites, they should have the truth about them.

As for your children not believeing...Oh i know the saddness, but Papa Noel was a real person, and you can use his love and generousity as a learning tool, so that one day they may do what he has done...

God Bless you

Eileen

" I love"

Guest annoyed

i think that putting Sister Lucia on this list is a total outrage. How dare u people be so rude? U have no respect and having her be one of the people who u r happy that passed away is the worst thing of all. U SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED OF URSELVES!!!!!!

trust me...you aren't doing anyhting but having people make fun of you by saying things like that

Eileen

"I can not believe he loves me that much!"

i think that putting Sister Lucia on this list is a total outrage.  How dare u people be so rude?  U have no respect and having her be one of the people who u r happy that passed away is the worst thing of all.  U SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED OF URSELVES!!!!!!

I suppose that he/she will be writing a letter of complaint to the Home Office :D

Ah, facts... I'd nearly forgotten about those.

Pretty darned convenient though, revealing the 3rd mystery 20 years after the event it foretold.

Ummm...if you read some of the posts you would have noticed people have been talking about.....

eileen

" I will spend my heaven doing good upon earth"

Ummm...if you read some of the posts you would have noticed people have been talking about.....

eileen

I think you'll find we were trying to discuss Sr Lucia of Fatima and her passing in this thread. However, it seems to have turned into a 'My God is bigger than your God' argument which, frankly, turns me from a reasonable and persuadable kind of Ancient Egyptian Deity into a childish fun-poker.

Nothing personal you understand, it's just that I've just given up having logical debates with anyone about religion. Beliefs are just that...what one believes rather than any all-encompassing monopoly of the truth; a state of mind that has caused immeasurable and irreperable damage throughout the centuries.

Pray for my soul if you will, but as long as I'm not burning at the stake we'll get along fine.

i was talking about the information on sister Lucia...nothing more than that...just because people questioned me doesn't mean that i am trying to get people to believe what i believe in....Simply put...i am telling the truth of the CATHOLIC BELIEF...not the truth of the world, because i know how controversial that is...so many people have written down false statements i will correct them....no other religion has been brought up in here other than rOMAN CATHOLIC which sister Lucia is

Prayers to heaven

Eileen

"I LOVE"

....no other religion has been brought up in here other than rOMAN CATHOLIC which sister Lucia is

I think that should be 'was' - unless you are implying that she has faked her death...

i think that putting Sister Lucia on this list is a total outrage. How dare u people be so rude? U have no respect and having her be one of the people who u r happy that passed away is the worst thing of all. U SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED OF URSELVES!!!!!!

Go and turn the other cheek then.........