Juan Carlos Varela was born in Panama City 60 years ago, he was president of Panama from July 1, 2014 until July 1, 2019. He was vice president of Panama from 2009 until 2014

200px-Juan_Carlos_Varela_%282014%29.jpg

Gary Breen was born in Hendon, London 50 years ago and played for Ireland in the 2002 World Cup, played for Wolverhampton Wanderers, Sunderland, West Ham, Birmingham City, Charlton Athletic and other teams.

Portrait of Gary Breen of Republic of Ireland before the FIFA World Cup 2002 Group Two Qualifying match against Cyprus played at Lansdowne Road, in...

Max Rendschmidt turns 30, he is a German speed kayaker. Rendschmidt represented his country at Rio 2016, in which he won the gold medal in the K-2 1000m events alongside Marcus Gross and in the K-4 1000m. In the following edition, he won the title in the K-4 five hundred meters with Ronald Rauhe, Tom Liebscher and Max Lemke

200px-Max_Rendschmidt_Kanute_Olympia-Rio-Brasilien_Doppel-Goldgewinner.jpg

Miloud Rebiaï was born 30 years ago in Tremecém, is an Algerian professional footballer and competed in the 2016 Olympics

https://www.competition.dz/images/A_Rebiai.jpg

On 12/12/2022 at 15:31, arghton said:

Cesar Virata, Finance Minister 1970-1986 and Prime Minister of the Philippines 1981-1986 and Ferdinand Marcos' "Economic Tsar" is 92 today.

Cesar Virata is 93. Image taken at his early birthday celebration two days ago.

virata.thumb.png.fbe946f12bf6dc7643d7e751dfee59d5.png

Sharad Pawar, major Indian politician, cricket boss and former four-time Chief Minister of Maharashtra is 83.

sharad.png.4f1a287ae84cced34651abf00d1bf9b5.png

Who's 86 now?

Francis in 1961

Only Connie Francis!

• Like 3

Bob Pettit is 91 today. 

Bob_Pettit_1961.jpeg.jpeg

DeathList Committee favorite Dick Van Dyke is 98.

Dick Van Dyke 98 Years Of Magic special about screen legend's career to air  on CBS... the same network that hosted his beloved sitcom | Daily Mail  Online

• Like 3

French actress Geneviève Page who had a prolific career in American and European films, turns 96 today.

Unknown.jpeg.1e49952f31eb4c5b4f792d469c0312f8.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

• Like 1

Ignacio Calderón was born 80 years ago in Guadalajara and played in the 66 and 70 World Cups

Ignacio Calderón

Zoltán Magyar was born 70 years ago in Budapest, he was a gymnast who competed in artistic gymnastics events for Hungary. Among the greatest successes of his career are his two-time national championship in the general competition in 1973 and 1974, his two-time Olympic pommel horse title editions of Montreal (1976) and Moscow (1980), the third non-consecutive world championship in world championships (1974 - 1978 - 1979), the third championship in Europeans (1973 - 1975 - 1977) and the Magyar movement, carried out on the pommel horse

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e0/Zoltán_Magyar.jpg

Ben Bernanke was born 70 years ago in Augusta, Georgia, is an economist and won the Nobel Prize for economics in 2022. In 2009, he was named Person of the Year by Time magazine. In 2011 he was considered the eighth most powerful person in the world by Forbes

200px-Ben_Bernanke_official_portrait.jpg

Emre Aşık was born in Bursa 50 years ago and played in the 2002 World Cup, playing for the 3 main Turkish teams, Besiktas, Galatasaray and Fenerbahçe.

200px-Emre_A%C5%9F%C4%B1k.jpg

Hazza Al Mansoori was born in Al Wathba 40 years ago and is the UAE's first astronaut.

250px-Hazza_Al_Mansouri_in_front_of_the_Soyuz_spacecraft_simulator.jpg

Michele Muratori was born 40 years ago in the City of San Marino, is a Samarinese teacher and politician, one of the country's captains-regent between April and October 2019, serving together with Nicola Selva.

Our Campaigns - Candidate - Michele Muratori

Abdiel Arroyo was born in Colón 30 years ago and played in the 2018 World Cup for Panama

Abdiel Arroyo

Danielle Collins (30 years) was born in St. Petersburg, Florida and reached the final of the Australian Open in 2022, reached number 7 in singles in the rankings in 2022

270px-Danielle_Collins_%282023_DC_Open%29_04.jpg

Actress-turned-hotelier Anouska Hempel is 82 today.

Anouska Hempel – Movies, Bio and Lists on MUBI

Born in New Zealand of Russian/Swiss-German ancestry, and after school in AUstarlia, she moved to Britain at age 21. She's played archetypal blondes in numerous roles in Bond, Carry On, Hammer and numerous TV programmes. She was also a regular panellist on game show Whodunnit and appeared on Celebrity Squares (useful if you're looking for future HPDP picks).

She was also married to theatre director and Everton owner Bill Kenwright for a couple of years back in the 70s.

Jamie Foxx is 56 today. 

TIFF_2019_jamie_foxx_(cropped).jpg

Dee Wallace is 75.

Where Are They Now? The Cast Of E.T - Heart

Most notably played Elliott's mom in ET.

• Like 1

TV writer, producer and director Britt Allcroft is 80 today. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Britt Allcroft! by Jev12345 on DeviantArt

She is the person responsible for bringing Thomas The Tank Engine (and friends) to TV screens, following a meeting with The Rev. W. Awdry while making a documentary about steam trains. The failure of the 2000 film Thomas and magic Railroad lead to her resignation as Vice-Chairman of her eponymous company, which she co-founded in 1980 (with then-husband Angus Wright), and was removed from any day-to-day involvement, though she remained a shareholder. In 1993, the company was taken over by HIT Entertainment, and she was invited to join the board.

American rapper Offset is 32 today. 

Offset_in_2019.png

Happy Birthday to my maternal grandma who is 83 today !

My paternal grandpa celebrated his 84th birthday on September 12th and my  2 others grandparents are deceased. 

• Like 6

Gregory III Laham was born in Daraya (Syria) 90 years ago and was Greek-Melkite Patriarch of Antioch and all the East, Alexandria and Jerusalem from 2000 to 2017, when he resigned on May 6.

200px-Gregorios-III-in-Cassano-Magnago-Italy.jpg

András Sallay is a Hungarian former figure skater who competed in ice dancing competitions. He won an Olympic silver medal in 1980 alongside Krisztina Regőczy, and three world championship medals, one gold, one silver and one bronze.

200px-Sallay_Andr%C3%A1s_%28crop%29.jpg

Helen Slater was born 60 years ago in Massapequa, New York. Her first job was the title role in the 1984 film Supergirl.

200px-Helen_Slater_2016.jpg

Pascal Mahé was born in Caen 60 years ago, is a French former professional handball player and coach, Olympic medalist.
Pascal Mahé was part of the bronze medal squad in Barcelona 1992. With 6 matches and 12 goals.

220px-Mah%C3%A9_%281%29.JPG

Surya Bonaly was born 50 years ago in Nice and is a former French figure skater who competed in women's singles.
She was a three-time World Championship silver medalist (1993–1995), won five gold medals and one silver at European championships and was the French national championship champion. Bonaly competed in the 1992, 1994 and 1998 Winter Olympics, finishing in fifth, fourth and tenth position, respectively.
Surya Bonaly was the only Olympic skater to perform the backflip, landing on one foot, at the 1998 Winter Games in Nagano, Japan.

280px-Surya_Bonaly_%285139144733%29.jpg

Wang Hao was born in Changchun, China 40 years ago, is a table tennis player, three times individual Olympic runner-up and 2009 world champion, won a silver medal at the 2004, 2008 and 2012 Olympics, topped the rankings in 2008

180px-Wang_Hao_OQ_2012.jpg

Zlatan Ljubijankič was born 40 years ago in Ljubljana and represented the Slovenian national football team at the 2010 World Cup.

Zlatan_Ljubijanki%C4%87_2009.jpg

César Arturo Ramos was born 40 years ago in Culiacán, Mexico, he was a FIFA referee and refereed the 2018 World Cup and the 2017 Club World Cup final.

200px-C%C3%A9sar_Arturo_Ramos.jpg

Rachel Bootsma was born 30 years ago in Minneapolis, Minnesota and qualified for the 2012 London Olympic Games, where she finished 11th in the 100 meter backstroke and was part of the 4x100 m medley relay team that won the gold medal

The Rachel Bootsma Photo Vault

Yurie Nabeya was born 30 years ago and represented the Japanese Women's Volleyball Team at the Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, which placed fifth

Overview image

42 minutes ago, diego said:

Gregório III Laham nasceu em Daraya (Síria) há 90 anos e foi Patriarca Greco-Melquita de Antioquia e de todo o Oriente, Alexandria e Jerusalém de 2000 a 2017, quando renunciou em 6 de maio.

Hi Diego, just a friendly note. Your post is in Portugese: this happens to be the native tongue of 230 million people worldwide, but won't get you very far on an English internet forum :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, La Tombe said:

Happy Birthday to my grandma who is 83 today !

My grandpa celebrated his 84th birthday on September 12th and my last 2 others grandsparents are deceased. 

And a happy birthday to your grandma, best wishes @La Tombe!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThereWillBeDeaths7 said:

Hi Diego, just a friendly note. Your post is in Portugese: this happens to be the native tongue of 230 million people worldwide, but won't get you very far on an English internet forum :)

Oops, sorry, I was translating into English, but I had to leave the computer for a while and I didn't notice that I had translated it into Portuguese again, thanks for letting me know, I'll switch to English :D

3 hours ago, La Tombe said:

Happy Birthday to my grandma who is 83 today !

My grandpa celebrated his 84th birthday on September 12th and my last 2 others grandsparents are deceased. 

I wish your grandmother the best of luck, may she have good health and be happy, and your grandfather too