Sign in to follow this  
Guest Theo

Anna Wing

Guest Theo

90 in october. one to consider?

Is she still around? I thought about her the other day, but discounted her on the fact that I thought she was already dead.

Guest Guest

Interestingly enough (perhaps), she is one of only 5 of the original 1987 DL still kickin' around (not counting Beatles)...and has never featured since.

(note to self - must get out more).

Yes...you ready need to get out more...

Guest Theo
Is she still around? I thought about her the other day, but discounted her on the fact that I thought she was already dead.

Not dead to my knowledge, or according to IMDB.

Guest nckv

Is she dead yet???

Guest a mystery man

no, she is not dead yet. As you should be aware, she is one of 5 of the 1987 list who is still with us. However, as she will turn 91 later this year, she surely will be not much longer for this world.

She is the oldest remaining member from the 1987 deathlist.

Perhaps she can make her return next year? :D

Guest U SADISTIC LOSERS

Possibly the sickest website Ive ever seen in my life, why don't you all get lives you sick, disgusting, crap people with nothing else to do with yourselves. I can't believe stuff like this exists, still less that there are those of you out there with nothing more to do than think about when people you have no connection with whatsoever are going to die.

Possibly the sickest website Ive ever seen in my life, why don't you all get lives you sick, disgusting, crap people with nothing else to do with yourselves. I can't believe stuff like this exists, still less that there are those of you out there with nothing more to do than think about when people you have no connection with whatsoever are going to die.

Dont rant just click the back button or

this is the 3rd time i said this today.

go to the

IRATE VISITORS RAGE HERE IF YOU MUST thread

thankyou for your time.

Dont rant just click the back button or

this is the 3rd time i said this today.

go to the

IRATE VISITORS RAGE HERE IF YOU MUST thread

thankyou for your time.

Exactly. Don't like it? Don't look, now bugger off. :lol:

Whilst walking home from work today through a really lovely park filled with fantastic Autumnly colours, I was thinking about how maybe someone should start a thread so that DL members, if they so choose, can post their willingness to be included in the DL if they ever come to fit the criteria.

I mean, you know when a lot of the ranters say things like: "how would you like it if a bunch of people were predicting your deaths, you sick m*therf*ckers" (sorry about that - was getting into the role...)? Then someone can simply direct them to the thread where they can see exactly how we'd feel about it. I myself would be happy to commit myself to such an inclusion.

I would also be happy, if I found out I only had six months or so left to live (and as long as it was at least July) to get myself super-famous super-quick and let y'all know about it. Just trying to do my part. ;)

If you don’t like this website, click the left button of your mouse on the little green arrow at the top left hand corner of your screen. Good riddance!! ;)

If you don’t like this website, click the left button of your mouse on the little green arrow at the top left hand corner of your screen. Good riddance!! ;)

Well said!

Sadly I can't see a little green arrow on my screen so I'll just have to stay around.

Nah mate, try www.preggo.com. They have "Lactating teen sluts". Now that's sick!!!

Guest iain

old Annas said to be quite alert and feisty for her age though i think she sin a wheelchair now.She'll likely last a couple of years yet

I think I have mentioned this in about four different threads but the former Lou Beale uses a rather good Italian restaurant in my neighbourhood and is foten to be seen dispensing showbiz stories to the locals and bemused American tourists. She seems to be in excel;lent health (she looks, incidentally, about 6/65) and I think a place for her on DL 2006 would be wasted.

Sadistic my man, or woman, is not the word you are looking for. Please use words with their proper meaning. As such, we will all know what you mean.

Now Phuck off!!! :ph34r:

Now Phuck off!!! :ph34r:

Great way to avoid the rude word filter!

I dont really se the point in the 'rude word filter' as we are all adults here and wont go storming when we hear someone sayin F**k S**t or C-word.

I dont really se the point in the 'rude word filter' as we are all adults here and wont go storming when we hear someone sayin F**k S**t or C-word.

But do you remember agreeing to this when you signed up?

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy.....

In other words, only guests can use sweary words. Members have sworn not to.

Damn!

regards,

Hein

Indeed. :ph34r:

But do you remember agreeing to this when you signed up?

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy.....

Shitcannons.