Sign in to follow this  
The Daredevil

Joe Pesci

81-years-old, nowadays very rarely heard from and has been looking frail in recent years, Hollywood legend to keep a watch on for 2025.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

MOOOOOOOOODS!!!!!

Was in The Irishman in 2019. Then didn’t appear in anything until 2023, when he had 2 starring roles.

I’d call that an actor enjoying his retirement. Not wanting to work in your early 80s doesn’t necessarily spell trouble imo.

1 minute ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Was in The Irishman in 2019. Then didn’t appear in anything until 2023, when he had 2 starring roles.

I’d call that an actor enjoying his retirement. Not wanting to work in your early 80s doesn’t necessarily spell trouble imo.

Yep.  Would imagine he's sitting on a fair wedge from the height of his career so can afford to pick and choose roles out  of interest now rather than any necessity at his age.

• Like 2

In fact when the Irishman was being made, Scorcese and co made it clear it had been very difficult to tempt Pesci back as he was very careful with his money and basically enjoys being retired and relaxing. 

1196881573_ScreenShot2024-10-10at8_56_51pm.png.ab59c572839e4ebfaaeffa00698ea2ee.png

With Frankie Valli in 2022; I'd argue Pesci looked older, and Valli is currently on our watchlists.

• Like 1