Grim Reaper

Pope John Paul

Guest Its all done with levers

Its pretty obvious the Head of the Roman Catholic Church on Earth has been dead for a long time, the vatican hired some animatronics gurus from holywood to preserve the myth.

My father, when canned used to sing a song from which I remember one line, it went 'the pope was young and beautifull at the age of 94, until he went and hung himself with the sash my father wore'.

So I would not be surprised of the old fart was strung up.

Guest Skiba4u
Oh for god's sake!

God's^ :)

I have to laugh at all you people who always predict that His holiness the Pope is about to die..he will live for many years to come and will probably outlive the grim reaper himself!Take him off the death list because your all going to get very bored waiting for the pope to die..it wont happen for many many years to come i confidently predict  :rolleyes:

People are already placing bets on who will be his replacement when he dies

Speculation abounds on next pontiff

Guest scum

nasty people!!!! :rolleyes:

Guest Chiblingtonbiff

The old bastard has "GOD" on his side.

Someone just give me a plane ticket and a gun.

The old cotton top will be dead before this J***T im smoking is

Please note that the DeathList can't sanction the plane ticket and gun action you suggest. If you read the unwritten rules of the DL you will see that a DL candidate cannot be 'bumped off' in order to score a hit on the list.

Sorry to disappoint.

DWB :huh:

Apparently Nostradamus said the Pope would die on December 13th.

Oh well, another December 13th has come and gone...... Maybe next year then?

Oh well, another December 13th has come and gone...... Maybe next year then?

It'll have to be. After 11 appearances, he's like a set of lottery numbers you've used since the damn thing started and daren't change*. This Pope's on the list until he drops...

Larry.

* I don't subscribe to this, of course. I can, however, recommend a marvellous system under which the participant is guaranteed to win a pound every week.

Guest Behrens

A Request from the Pope:

His Holiness is specifically requesting that we pray for him in the knowledge that his time among us is limited.

Please pray an "Our Father" for him. Pope John Paul made this request about 3 weeks ago on praying the Angelus before the pilgrims in St. Peter's Square. He says that only through prayer will he be given Strength from those who prayed. Let us help the Pope, whose prayers have helped so many of us. Please send this to all your friends.

With your co-operation, in just a few days, millions of human beings will have offered their prayers for John Paul II, and by the same token, offered their prayers to God. Let us never forget the power of prayer.

MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF US WHO BELIEVE FOR WE SHALL SEE HIM ONE DAY IN HIS GLORY!

quoted from:

Article

Well, I did say to myself "God help us all" after reading that - will that do?

I went so far as, "Holy Christ!" It was the best I could do. :sicktherm:

Guest Guest_Mike
:lol: He sure as hell doesn't give up easily, but then he does have God supporting him! Only days to go in 2004, it looks like he'll see in 2005; but will he see it out? that seems very unlikely, even with Gods help.

Guest iain

i read omewhere that nostradamus predicted that this pope would stay on the throne dil the day of judgement,so we wil never see him die.might as well take him off the death list then!

They're thinking of appointing a 77-year-old Pope?? You'd think they'd have learnt their lesson after John Paul I lasted about 5 minutes in the job. :lol::lol::P:D

I do like the following quote from the piece about Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger:

The solution being sought by some at the Vatican, according to the magazine, is to see that the next pope is a "transitional" figure, one who will spend a just few years on the throne of St. Peter after John Paul II.

After reading earlier in the article that no Pope in 800 years has ever abdicated, the DeathList committee may do well to automically select Ratzinger if he gets promoted because he "will spend a just few years on the throne". Perhaps it was a printer's error perhaps it was meant to read: "will spend just a few years on the throne"?

Conspiracy, what conspiracy?

DWB :shoot2:

He managed to read his speech all by himself during the midnight Christmas Mass at St Peter's Basilica. That has been a first in a very long time, as he usually reads the first 2 sentences and has his assistants take over. Despite that, he looked very frail like he was almost ready to fall over. I'd be very surprised if he makes it to next Christmas.

He looked OK on the telly talking (or praying) for the victims of the tsunami

I saw jp on tv last night and he was sitting on the throne pra :ph34r: ying or constipated I dont think he'll last the year and i predict june and he will be death list No 7 :P

Guest IL SUFFERING È SUL RELATIVO SENS

TUTTI SOFFRIRETE SOTTO LA MIA SPADA

I have a translation (I think)

"All will suffer under my sword."

I'm not certain about the tense, though. I think we need clarification.