Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Looks like ZSa Zsa is going to be number 1.. they take her leg she could hop off anytime.. :)

Looks like ZSa Zsa is going to be number 1.. they take her leg she could hop off anytime.. :)

I hope not, she's being lined up for

role...

The news about not taking the grangenous leg off is, I feel, quite major. To leave the site of infection attached and only treat it with strong antibiotics is short sighted. Being partially paralysed is a pointer to the obvious situation that she no longer needs her legs. Leaving the infection to spread further around her body will be a signpost that the doctors really can't see any hope for her and it would be better that is this in-action will put her out of her misery faster than prolonging her pain and suffering. I'll now have a stab at Sepsis within the week and multi organ failure prior to death on the 13th January.

sweepstake standings...

Madame Defarge - Sep 5th

maryportfuncity - Sep 12th

wildstorm - Sep 15th

Tomb raider - Oct 1st

The Unknown Man - Oct 9th

Ra Ra Rasputin - Oct 26th

Rotten Ali - November 29th

philheybrookbay - December 6th

heaven can wait - December 12th

CarolAnn - December 20th

Davey Jones' Locker - December 26th

---------------------------------------------------------------------

chicago103 - "before the end of the year" = December 31st

EST.1993 - January 19th

Kaylia K was the new year now "any time in the first few months = January 30th

Lady Rose - "sometime in the next couple of months" = February 3rd

Spade Cooley - February 11th

Vaagheid - was "two more months" now = March 9th

CaptainChorizo - "live to see 2012" = 1st Jan 2012

Durham Red - "a few more years" = 19th August 2012

Paul Bearer - 21st Dec 2012

I've had my go some time ago - missed by some distance - so I won't add a revision. By the way Vaagy was talking I put him down for the 13th Jan and he asked to go longer - time will tell!

chicago103 in the hot seat till close of business on the 9th January.

sweepstake standings...

chicago103 - "before the end of the year" = December 31st

chicago103 in the hot seat till close of business on the 9th January.

While my prediction that she would be dead before the stroke of midnight on December 31, 2010 was wrong its interesting to know that if she passes in the next few days I would still be the most accurate. If she does survive past January 9th my next prediction would be for her to die on or near her 94th bithday on February 6th.

Just gonna go out and say this: I find it massively unprofessional of TMZ or Perez Hilton or some other bottomfeeding gossip blog not to have someone giving us 24-hour a day status updates on this old dear's health status. What are we supposed to do, just guess how well she is?

Acording to TMZ, the fake prince has to decide if he should let the doctors amputate her leg (the operation has a less than 50 percent survival chance) or not (in which case she keeps using the medication which eventualy will destroy her kidneys).

One of her ex-staff writing in the Mail today paints a fairly grim picture of her............

Her ex-husband George Sanders may have said being with Zsa Zsa was like permanently swimming in vintage bubbly, but the truth is she is more cyanide than champagne.

An overriding narcissistic ego, an outrageous temper and a vindictive love of making defenceless people ­suffer, combined with foul-mouthed racism and a scant regard for the truth, make her easily the most unpleasant person it has ever been my misfortune to meet.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz1ARSyyMbS

cut & paste:

Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt has allowed doctors to amputate her leg following a life-threatening blood infection and a clot.

The doctors had advised von Anhalt to get the " Moulin Rouge" star's leg amputated after it became gangrenous following the infection but later they held it off hoping that a course of strong antibiotics might help.

Von Anhalt has now confirmed that doctors will administer anaesthesia to Gabor Friday and attempt to remove a blood clot. If they determine it can't be removed they will then amputate half her leg, reports aceshowbiz.

The Times of India.

That was posted 13:52hrs IST ~ 08:32hrs GMT ~ 5 hours ago. And says "Friday". To me, Friday means everyone is late with this news. But does it really mean they will wait till next Friday, the 14th, before the opperation? If so, surely she would be dead by then!

cut & paste:

Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt has allowed doctors to amputate her leg following a life-threatening blood infection and a clot.

The doctors had advised von Anhalt to get the " Moulin Rouge" star's leg amputated after it became gangrenous following the infection but later they held it off hoping that a course of strong antibiotics might help.

Von Anhalt has now confirmed that doctors will administer anaesthesia to Gabor Friday and attempt to remove a blood clot. If they determine it can't be removed they will then amputate half her leg, reports aceshowbiz.

The Times of India.

That was posted 13:52hrs IST ~ 08:32hrs GMT ~ 5 hours ago. And says "Friday". To me, Friday means everyone is late with this news. But does it really mean they will wait till next Friday, the 14th, before the opperation? If so, surely she would be dead by then!

TMZ are saying the same thing and confirm that it was last Friday 7th Jan so everyone's keeping quiet about the outcome.

If she dies due to complications, how about 'Zsa Zsa rests in pieces'?

So that operation was "Friday" yesterday then. They really pushed their luck on this one.

When you hear the start of the news item go "Zsa Zsa Gabor..." my first reaction is full on "has she finally died?". But No! it's only the leg that's gone West...

I still think the word 'recovering' is a mite optimistic here, 'stabilising' might be more accurate. This is the equivalent of bouncing a ball that has a small leak, she comes back from every scare more compromised than before. I'd say the many dead poolers who've taken a punt on her this calendar year will not be disappointed.

I still think the word 'recovering' is a mite optimistic here, 'stabilising' might be more accurate. This is the equivalent of bouncing a ball that has a small leak, she comes back from every scare more compromised than before. I'd say the many dead poolers who've taken a punt on her this calendar year will not be disappointed.

She is my DDP joker, so I hope you're right.

The Grim Reaper will get her eventually, be it in installments. In January 1980 Marshall Tito tried a similar thing. Final settlement came on 4 May 1980.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

Its a pity she didn't have the operation in the UK. The MRSA would've got her....

We know more about her health than she does.

Although the media were told about the amputation, Gabor has yet to be informed.

Zsa Zsa Gabor smiling after surgery

"Blanchette said doctors are "guardedly optimistic" about the actress's recovery.

"She was chatty and feisty this morning," he said."

Source: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/01/16/3113964.htm