taffia77

New Here and saying Hi.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I also find it quite neat that my name appears on the Newest Member thing at the bottem of the forum. I enjoy any piece of fame i can get. Anyways, hi, I really enjoy reading this forum and thought it was time for me to contribute :blink:

Aye, hi, go well.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I also find it quite neat that my name appears on the Newest Member thing at the bottem of the forum. I enjoy any piece of fame i can get. Anyways, hi, I really enjoy reading this forum and thought it was time for me to contribute :blink:

You could make yourself more famous by out-messaging ol' Maryport... :D

You could make yourself more famous by out-messaging ol' Maryport... :D

Aye, go for it! I'm not precious about the poisoned chalice of most-posted person.

Welcome to DeathList Forum, ShootingMainstreams.

As you can see, I merged your new topic with an existing one. Don't worry about it; happens all the time.

regards,

Hein

Hi SM!

Good to have you on board.

Give my regards to Mattd007 if you see him.

And Barry Manilow of course.

Welcome to DL, death becomes you.

I hope you enjoy the forums

Regards,

ff :rolleyes:

Hi! I just signed up here just this week.

Forgive me for asking, but I was hoping you could point me to any particularly good posts that I should read first, so I can get up to speed here?

Thanks! Mike

Forgive me for asking, but I was hoping you could point me to any particularly good posts that I should read first, so I can get up to speed here?

Thanks! Mike

Go into my profile, then click on 'Find Members Posts'.

That should do it for you.

Thanks! Mike

Welcome Mike, now just take it easy, put your feet up and have a cup of tea while we all run around drawing you up a nice list. You've done the right thing, starting a new thread just to bring your presence to our attention. Didn't I see you in the Royle family? My arse.

Welcome!

I would recommend these threads as a good place to start. Get yourself acquainted with the Fifty Fabulous Reasons we're all here in the first place.

:banghead:

Welcome!

I would recommend these threads as a good place to start. Get yourself acquainted with the Fifty Fabulous Reasons we're all here in the first place.

Richard O'Sullivan is where you should start, that's how I was sucked in nearly two years ago.....

:electr2: Hello, new person here from Australia (but often in London) I have been reading this site for years but didn't register until now (no idea why). I'm hoping to talk a whole lot of bollox here about dead and semi dead celebs:)

Kazz :P

:electr2: Hello, new person here from Australia (but often in London) I have been reading this site for years but didn't register until now (no idea why). I'm hoping to talk a whole lot of bollox here about dead and semi dead celebs:)

Kazz :P

Hi Kazz,

good to have another addition to the club :electr2:

Why thankya...do you dig graves? I think they're ok...

I know it's an oldie but it's a goodie!

:P

Yeah, we like it!

Welcome, and that.

Guest Daisypusher!

Hello, I'm new too...This is my first post! I have just been reading the latest on MSN and it does appear that we have another celebrity casualty in 2007...It appears that Jade Goody's career has died a death! :lol:

Guest Guest
Hello, I'm new too...This is my first post! I have just been reading the latest on MSN and it does appear that we have another celebrity casualty in 2007...It appears that Jade Goody's career has died a death! :P

Ello, ello, ello, how comes I can post here as an unregistered guest but can't post when I am logged in as Daisypusher? admit it you don't like me do you? :lol: PS does anyone one remember what Ted Moult died of? Anyone that say's lack of breath gets a slap with a wet fish!...A dead one of course! :P

Ted Moult, 12 bore in the mouth!

Ted Moult, 12 bore in the mouth!

Yes. I remember it very well. Anyone know why he topped himself though?

I think it was money problems, but I'm not 100%.